d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Fortnite Duo Ladder/wagers > Cross Platforms (except Xbox)
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Apr 29 2018 12:06am
Hopefully there's enough users on here to get something like this going. Starting Season 4 I will try and host a duo ladder where we may challenge other duos for a wager that both teams agree upon, I will keep track of everyone's win all season and create a ladder where you can see who the best teams are and obviously the best teams will be playing the highest waged matches while the lower teams could agree upon a simple 50fg bet.

Rules:
Both teams will join the same match using the custom matchmaking tool and both teams must confirm in the warmup that they are in the same match by checking the battlebus trail. Each kill per person will count as 1 point and a win will count as 1 point per player alive (if both players are alive for the win they gain an additional 2 points for winning with both players alive), if the points are a tie the tiebreaker goes to the team who won, if neither teams won and had same points the game is tie and both teams may retry if they decide to.

If custom matching is temporarily down then both teams must join a party together and join a squad game. Same as before each kill counts as 1 point, each player alive for the win counts as 1 point, so if 3 players are alive for the win one of the teams get 2 points for winning while the other team only gets 1. If this is to happen you are responsible for playing with good manners, if you don't know what that means then read the sabotage1-5 section in this forum http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78507949&f=361 At the end of the game the duo with the most points win, this format will only occur if the custom matchmaking is temporarily down as it has been in the past.

At the end of season 4 I will donate atleast 1000 of my own fg to the top 3 teams (500fg to #1 team, 250fg teams 2/3) more if people want to donate to the pot. If you are interested enter the following format and you'll be added in the new topic when the season starts, this is made to be fun you could win fg for simply playing fortnite, wagers can start anywhere from 10fg to thousands as long as both teams agree upon it.

Format:
Fortnite Battle Royal Season 4 Ladder

(Rank - #)
(Team Name)
(1. Jsp/GT/Platform)
(2. Jsp/GT/Platform)
(Wins/Losses)

Fortnite Battle Royal Season 4 Ladder

Rank -
Dying Breed
1. Donchonalucci/Donchonalucci/PS4
2. Seouless/DonMario187/PC
Wins - 0 / Losses - 0
Gold: 0.00
Apr 29 2018 10:22am
Im down but wouldnt this be hard to get in the same game??

Anyway

1. Fromage / gatorboyjosh / PC
2. Dabber / gatorboykyle / PC
Apr 29 2018 02:27pm
Quote (Fromage @ Apr 29 2018 08:22am)
Im down but wouldnt this be hard to get in the same game??

Anyway

1. Fromage / gatorboyjosh / PC
2. Dabber / gatorboykyle / PC

The teams will have to communicate over Jsp the custom game key they'll be using "duowagermatch" could be the custom game key and if both teams que at the same time with same key they should get in the same game together, if for some reason it is down they duos can simply join a squad game and compete it that way, I find the custom game more intriguing because you can actually fight the duos you're competing with

/good luck though hopefully we can get a decent size roster to play with :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Seouless on Apr 29 2018 02:28pm
Gold: 1.70
Apr 29 2018 05:53pm
nvm

This post was edited by lFuzzyl on Apr 29 2018 05:53pm
Apr 29 2018 10:42pm
Quote (lFuzzyl @ Apr 29 2018 03:53pm)
nvm

Sry I know :cry: ps4 and Xbox can't cross and there's already an Xbox version of this up so I figured I'd host one for PC/ps4
Apr 30 2018 02:01pm
Quote (Seouless @ Apr 29 2018 02:27pm)
The teams will have to communicate over Jsp the custom game key they'll be using "duowagermatch" could be the custom game key and if both teams que at the same time with same key they should get in the same game together, if for some reason it is down they duos can simply join a squad game and compete it that way, I find the custom game more intriguing because you can actually fight the duos you're competing with

/good luck though hopefully we can get a decent size roster to play with :thumbsup:

personally i think just squading up is the best way, that way you can also see everyones kills, and don't have to waste time when the other team dies, you can just leave.
Apr 30 2018 02:48pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Apr 30 2018 12:01pm)
personally i think just squading up is the best way, that way you can also see everyones kills, and don't have to waste time when the other team dies, you can just leave.

Fair point I just wanted to avoid typing all the extra sabotage rules for squads but I'll list them in the official topic when we get 5 or so teams
Apr 30 2018 03:09pm
Quote (Seouless @ Apr 30 2018 02:48pm)
Fair point I just wanted to avoid typing all the extra sabotage rules for squads but I'll list them in the official topic when we get 5 or so teams

copy/paste the GB rules =p
Apr 30 2018 08:52pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Apr 30 2018 01:09pm)
copy/paste the GB rules =p

Quote (Bahamut1877 @ Apr 12 2018 12:05pm)

Jsp rules:

All bets will be posted on thread with an amount and a confirmed from players before any info is exchanged.

Once bets and confirms are in place the 2 parties will pm each other and acquire gamer tags.

4 players will then meet in a squad lobby

Payment agreements should be met at this time also. Weather you both hold and loser pays at end of if someone holds bets and pays winner out at end. (Please make sure this is discussed so there will be no welchers.)

Sub rules:

Lag- this game has a lot of issues with lag and I suffer from it also at certain times. How ever lag might effect you is your own problem. Weather you land and get gunned or fall off a roof and you had no say in it due to lag that's your own problem. If you die due to lag then you will still be expected to pay to the victor saying they out lived you.

Lag 2- if there is a connection issue with the game as in a player drops from the party before the game begins or you jump from battle bus. Both parties would be expected to leave lobby and rejoin and rematch.

Sabotage- players are not allowed to intentionally cause havoc to their teammates.
Ex- no destroying of bases any form of builds traps jump pads. No impulse grenading regular grenading smoke grenading your teammate either. Any form of intentional sabotage will be the result of disqualification and would be expected to pay the other party.

Sabotage 2- say if player A is in area and player B lands else where but eventually makes way towards player A and destroys a trap not knowing it was player A's player B would not be held accountable for sabotage due to the fact they didn't t know it was your trap. If player B sees player A run under or set trap then destroy it player B would then have to forfeit and be expected to pay player A due to disqualification due to sabotage.

Sabotage 3- say your in a battle and your both have forts and are using explosives and are fighting the same person in the same area. If your explosives happen to knock your teammate out due to fall that would fall under sabotage so use explosives at own discretion.

Sabotage 4- use other builds at your own risk. Teammates are only not allowed to destroy your builds. That does not entail existing builds or their own builds they may be destroyed as pleased. So if player A places jump pad on ramp then player B goes to use shortly after player A would be allowed to shoot his own build down and if player B were to die due to fall damage player A would not be held accountable for sabotage due to the fact that it was their build and may destroy their own builds if desired.

Sabotage 5- if players are near each other and loot is on the floor it's open season. If you drop your gun to grab a potion and opponent then takes your gun that would not qualify as sabotage. Drop items at own discretion loot on floor is open to all players. If player A kills someone that does not entitle him to the items. Player B is allowed to grab any items also.

Hosting - really not sure on a way to do this hopefully between players they can rock paper scissors or something over the microphone when in party or discussed on jsp a mutual way to decide who will host. This might be problems if people are from other parts of the world.

Availability- simple don't post if you can't play. or if your going to post a time and an amount your looking to play for.

Party chat- both persons will be expected to stay in party chat for the duration of a game until a winner is decided. Screaming in ear would be qualified as sabotage. The purpose of being in party is to confirm who you are and being able to say gg at end and receive payment, also to say back out if connection issues occur before game begins.

Useable- if anyone wants to copy this thread for pc/PS4 use feel free to. this is an Xbox thread.

Rules will be neater in official topic I'd like atleast 5 teams to start
Gold: 1.70
May 4 2018 12:07am
Sabotage 4- use other builds at your own risk. Teammates are only not allowed to destroy your builds. That does not entail existing builds or their own builds they may be destroyed as pleased. So if player A places jump pad on ramp then player B goes to use shortly after player A would be allowed to shoot his own build down and if player B were to die due to fall damage player A would not be held accountable for sabotage due to the fact that it was their build and may destroy their own builds if desired.

This rule is retarded.

So they can just sabotage their shit for a jump pad while together and down you and just take ur money ?
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll