d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Black Ops 4 Will Be More Like Overwatch
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2018 10:52am
Based on recent leaks.. Rip another cod
Gold: 1,803.00
Apr 19 2018 03:10pm
“We’ve also been hearing rumors that Treyarch apparently has been back pedaling and removing many of the Overwatch-like elements that were in development for Black Ops 4.”
https://t.co/YKQUSHWNnx
Gold: 9,181.50
Apr 19 2018 05:20pm
Ive watched a video recently, i think it was maybe by prestigeiskey
Where he speculated that what if CoD is going to become an app
Where instead of buying a new game every year, year after year
They make it an ever updating, ever expanding mash up of every CoD game all in one kind if thing, where you could play any map, use every gun
Where all of your unlocks from previous games would carry over, etc etc.
Like Who needs a new game year after year, throwing all your hard work in previous titles out the window to start fresh because a new title is releasing
That i think would be amazing and they have the tech to do that kind of stuff
Imagine 1 game with like 200maps, like1000 different weapons, larger lobbies, etc etc. that would be amazing i think
But all of that is just a pipe dream until proven otherwise

So Im a little nervous for black ops 4 but that can either be good or bad, time will only tell
I think scrapping the campaign is very very odd, to say the least
Whats a game without some back story? Seems kind of lazy to me
So does that mean they will come down on the price tag? Less content = less money rite?
And if theres no story, why continue with the name black ops, just name it CoD battle royale
And speaking of Battle royale mode...
I dont know what to say for this
I dont play those kind of games and i know they are a big hit right now, but where will it be when the next trendy thing comes along in the next year or 2

And in zombies news, Jason Blundell is potentially leaving TreyArch after black ops 4, thats almost scary for thr zombies community, and whats that say for the already speculated / anticipated/ hyped up dlc 5 or zombies chronicles 2?

Im excited but very nervous at the same time
so i wait, anxiously
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2018 06:38pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Apr 19 2018 07:20pm)
Ive watched a video recently, i think it was maybe by prestigeiskey
Where he speculated that what if CoD is going to become an app
Where instead of buying a new game every year, year after year
They make it an ever updating, ever expanding mash up of every CoD game all in one kind if thing, where you could play any map, use every gun
Where all of your unlocks from previous games would carry over, etc etc.
Like Who needs a new game year after year, throwing all your hard work in previous titles out the window to start fresh because a new title is releasing
That i think would be amazing and they have the tech to do that kind of stuff
Imagine 1 game with like 200maps, like1000 different weapons, larger lobbies, etc etc. that would be amazing i think
But all of that is just a pipe dream until proven otherwise

So Im a little nervous for black ops 4 but that can either be good or bad, time will only tell
I think scrapping the campaign is very very odd, to say the least
Whats a game without some back story? Seems kind of lazy to me
So does that mean they will come down on the price tag? Less content = less money rite?
And if theres no story, why continue with the name black ops, just name it CoD battle royale
And speaking of Battle royale mode...
I dont know what to say for this
I dont play those kind of games and i know they are a big hit right now, but where will it be when the next trendy thing comes along in the next year or 2

And in zombies news, Jason Blundell is potentially leaving TreyArch after black ops 4, thats almost scary for thr zombies community, and whats that say for the already speculated / anticipated/ hyped up dlc 5 or zombies chronicles 2?

Im excited but very nervous at the same time
so i wait, anxiously

after bo2 zombies was crap :\
Gold: 16.00
Apr 20 2018 01:34am
Quote (DaTz @ 19 Apr 2018 08:52)
Based on recent leaks.. Rip another cod

Wow... What's that like 6 in a row now?
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll