d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 5 Ideas For Ls. Vote Time :d > Which One Would You Prefer?
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,000.40
Apr 27 2018 05:24am
If there is an addition, there has to be a counter-balance (how it has always been). I will begin this to see how much rage can be generated although I am being realistic:

1- EES applies to object item slots as well (reduce the overall amount that can spawn on gear as max cap by 1-2 per tier. This also means that any unspawnables are automatically nerfed to tier max upon implementation).

2- Free vault for first 25 slots (cost of other slots past this amount has to go up)

3- 1-2 observer slots. (max group size being 6-7) (monster difficulty increases by 5% per additional player past 5. There ass better per particpants instead of observers. Think monsters will just go easy when two more hotpockets show up to the fray? I think not.)

4- Increased market space (no counter needed, because there IS no Market, pm trades for those who actually sell gear. Skillables don't count, since only 5 people are actually buying).

5- Auto whistle/ Auto spin (Fuck no, removed this idea. Paul will never add it anyways. Why I say no? Because we CHOOSE to spam T for fast MQs at the expense of items. Still want this? REALLY?! FINE: This is a tog-able option. Once checked = Monster stats increased by 5% per person in group. If there are observers its 50% increase with NO additional drops from increased difficulty. Just go explore.)

Of all the options, realistically I liked the item slots as that would be nice to be able to fish all tiers and have stacks of hp/mana/both w/o having to bank every 5 fish. Keep it up guys, this was fun for me to contribute to.
Gold: 50,100.19
Apr 27 2018 05:26am
Quote (HylianHero @ Apr 27 2018 07:24am)
If there is an addition, there has to be a counter-balance (how it has always been). I will begin this to see how much rage can be generated although I am being realistic:

1- EES applies to object item slots as well (reduce the overall amount that can spawn on gear as max cap by 1-2 per tier. This also means that any unspawnables are automatically nerfed to tier max upon implementation).

2- Free vault for first 25 slots (cost of other slots past this amount has to go up)

3- 1-2 observer slots. (max group size being 6-7) (monster difficulty increases by 5% per additional player past 5. There ass better per particpants instead of observers. Think monsters will just go easy when two more hotpockets show up to the fray? I think not.)

4- Increased market space (no counter needed, because there IS no Market, pm trades for those who actually sell gear. Skillables don't count, since only 5 people are actually buying).

5- Auto whistle/ Auto spin (Fuck no, removed this idea. Paul will never add it anyways. Why I say no? Because we CHOOSE to spam T for fast MQs at the expense of items. Still want this? REALLY?! FINE: This is a tog-able option. Once checked = Monster stats increased by 5% per person in group. If there are observers its 50% increase with NO additional drops from increased difficulty. Just go explore.)

Of all the options, realistically I liked the item slots as that would be nice to be able to fish all tiers and have stacks of hp/mana/both w/o having to bank every 5 fish. Keep it up guys, this was fun for me to contribute to.

What about blood moon?
Gold: 89,386.47
Warn: 30%
Apr 27 2018 08:34am
Quote (HylianHero @ Apr 27 2018 09:24am)

1) ees applying to object slots doesn't have to get complicated or get reworked. +9 slots on one item would give you + 9 little boxes in the bottom of your inventory. +22 total would give you +22 more boxes to store essences, fish, maps, fishing rods, etc.

2) I agree that balancing is important but not necessarily that the price after 25 has to go up. There doesn't necessarily need to be a price in the first place. There's no need for punishment like balancing. Balancing would be making it more accessible for new players.

3) No need for monster difficulty. These would be observer slots so people could come in and say hi or noobs could come and see how the game works in groups or someone could watch a mirror maze a little bit. The observer would not affect the group. It would bring more people to understand the game better and more fun situations/ people participating.

4) The limit for marketspace could go up and it would affect no one negatively. This would in fact bring in more fees to the site. It's a bigger fg sink.

5) Sometimes we whistle sometimes we explore. You never explore Dion. We always do whistle climbs. The person who is the highest class not only has to get punished by having a class penalty but then he has to press t for an hour and a half until the climb is over. There's nothing wrong with the idea of auto T. There's an auto explore dummy, someone must have argued that having an auto explore dummy was a horrible idea before it came out and now it's here. I like it.
Gold: 329.86
Apr 27 2018 09:24am
@ Paul
Can we have epiphany’s alliance suggestion before anything else

:love:
Gold: 254,315.00
Apr 27 2018 10:43am
Quote (Bob888 @ 27 Apr 2018 08:34)
1) ees applying to object slots doesn't have to get complicated or get reworked. +9 slots on one item would give you + 9 little boxes in the bottom of your inventory. +22 total would give you +22 more boxes to store essences, fish, maps, fishing rods, etc.

2) I agree that balancing is important but not necessarily that the price after 25 has to go up. There doesn't necessarily need to be a price in the first place. There's no need for punishment like balancing. Balancing would be making it more accessible for new players.

3) No need for monster difficulty. These would be observer slots so people could come in and say hi or noobs could come and see how the game works in groups or someone could watch a mirror maze a little bit. The observer would not affect the group. It would bring more people to understand the game better and more fun situations/ people participating.

4) The limit for marketspace could go up and it would affect no one negatively. This would in fact bring in more fees to the site. It's a bigger fg sink.

5) Sometimes we whistle sometimes we explore. You never explore Dion. We always do whistle climbs. The person who is the highest class not only has to get punished by having a class penalty but then he has to press t for an hour and a half until the climb is over. There's nothing wrong with the idea of auto T. There's an auto explore dummy, someone must have argued that having an auto explore dummy was a horrible idea before it came out and now it's here. I like it.

Ugghhhhh pressing T for 90 minutes straight sucks sooooo much! I always have a cramp in my wrist after doing a full climb :( thats not to even get into doing several climbs in a row
Gold: 10,176.60
Apr 29 2018 08:04pm
mute arcane items, get back arcane essences mythical/mythical ect
should of been this way from the beginning

get rid of the stupid auto destroy when you guess wrong on glyphing that happens sometimes

2 more suggestions
Apr 29 2018 08:46pm
Quote (low-ki @ Apr 30 2018 12:04am)
mute arcane items, get back arcane essences mythical/mythical ect
should of been this way from the beginning

get rid of the stupid auto destroy when you guess wrong on glyphing that happens sometimes

2 more suggestions

Yeah those 2 things completely ruin the fun and make good mutes so hard to come by as well as failing glyphs your glyph level is far above.
May 4 2018 09:15pm
Free first 25 slots winning by far.

If 25 slots were free I'd play hardcore more often myself and so would a lot of others!
Gold: 9,025.34
May 5 2018 03:46am
free vault would be awesome !
Gold: 330.00
May 6 2018 11:00pm
as a beginner player who plays very sporadically a free vault would be ideal
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll