d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 5 Ideas For Ls. Vote Time :d > Which One Would You Prefer?
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 896.20
Apr 17 2018 09:41pm
if auto whistle is ever implemented, it needs to be done where someone manually spamming T can potentially be quicker than the group using auto whistle

otherwise, you might as well just ask paul to make us our own auto clicker too while he's at it :thumbsup:
Gold: 35.38
Warn: 30%
Apr 17 2018 10:45pm
Quote (Lpot @ Apr 18 2018 01:41am)
if auto whistle is ever implemented, it needs to be done where someone manually spamming T can potentially be quicker than the group using auto whistle

otherwise, you might as well just ask paul to make us our own auto clicker too while he's at it :thumbsup:

Well not really. You need to click on the monsters which is the essence of the game. What makes a good "whistler" is having a good internet connection or living closer to the server. That`s not fair to the group or to the driver. If there was a auto-resummon at server speed that would be amazing. The line would be drawn there.

When people do 5 climbs in a row and are naturally the highest class from doing so, they will get sick of press T. My T button on keyboard is the only one that is faulty.

All-in-all if he made it a slow resummon setting that would still be useful for phone users and for people wanting to sit back relax and watch something while soloing. Then the faster "T" would be from actually pressing it.
Gold: 18,145.28
Trader: Trusted
Apr 17 2018 10:51pm
Vote for adjustable Keyboard Settings for Abilities
Gold: 123,614.80
Apr 17 2018 10:51pm
All of them :D
Apr 17 2018 10:53pm
Quote (JanMcCrank @ Apr 18 2018 02:51am)
Vote for adjustable Keyboard Settings for Abilities

That is a good point. The other hotkeys can be changed but not the abilities themselves. I usually only go 2 abilties to avoid using that third button.
Gold: 18,145.28
Trader: Trusted
Apr 17 2018 10:54pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 18 Apr 2018 05:53)
That is a good point. The other hotkeys can be changed but not the abilities themselves. I usually only go 2 abilties to avoid using that third button.

yeah alt is a pain in the ass when using x to whistle (atleast with a big keyboard)
Gold: 7,798.12
Apr 17 2018 11:49pm
Quote (RawrFox @ Apr 17 2018 09:45pm)
Omg observer slot for Skilling would be incredible.

Haha, where's the watching paint dry emoji? ;)

Some of these made me laugh ;) :lol:
...but I voted and think a free limited vault space should be provided, and just pay for extra slots or extensions. It would be very helpful, and not asking for too much...

This post was edited by Brainwashed on Apr 17 2018 11:51pm
Gold: 101,353.37
Apr 18 2018 12:17am
Nothing is gonna make new people come to this game, at least not a lot of people anyway ;)

The most useful out of these is obviously the auto-whistle

Then probably the ees to item slots

And then market space/free vault slots are probably about the same, with a slight edge to market space

Free vault slots won't do anything besides making people who're already playing save fg from renting the first 25 or however many the free slots would be

The observer slot/s is the most fun one, but overall the least useful imo, this game takes 20 minutes to learn, or 5 minutes if someone just tells you the few things you need to know

What even is there to learn? "Be able to afford good gear." "Click as much as you can" "Afk as little as you can" "Use the right combination of abilities, at the right time" Bam! Done.
Apr 18 2018 12:33am
Quote (Jupiter5 @ Apr 18 2018 04:17am)
Nothing is gonna make new people come to this game, at least not a lot of people anyway ;)

The most useful out of these is obviously the auto-whistle

Then probably the ees to item slots

And then market space/free vault slots are probably about the same, with a slight edge to market space

Free vault slots won't do anything besides making people who're already playing save fg from renting the first 25 or however many the free slots would be

The observer slot/s is the most fun one, but overall the least useful imo, this game takes 20 minutes to learn, or 5 minutes if someone just tells you the few things you need to know

What even is there to learn? "Be able to afford good gear." "Click as much as you can" "Afk as little as you can" "Use the right combination of abilities, at the right time" Bam! Done.

In terms of utility I agree with you but in terms of he vault spaces. The game basically needs the vault system to have a smooth group climb. It`s pay to play. If it was just pay to have more than others everyone would still open their regular amount of slots and save 50 fg per month sure but more people would play consistently. The 50 fg lost from a couple dozen active slashers would be made up in the couple dozen that came back and started trading items.
Gold: 101,353.37
Apr 18 2018 01:19am
Quote (Bob888 @ Apr 18 2018 09:33am)
In terms of utility I agree with you but in terms of he vault spaces. The game basically needs the vault system to have a smooth group climb. It`s pay to play. If it was just pay to have more than others everyone would still open their regular amount of slots and save 50 fg per month sure but more people would play consistently. The 50 fg lost from a couple dozen active slashers would be made up in the couple dozen that came back and started trading items.

Interesting, you're right. If there are people out there that have some items, but can't afford to play because of the vault, which I understand, I couldn't afford a vault for a long time when I started, then that would help them come back I guess. Didn't even think about it, I assumed that since even the poorest guy in the universe (me) has no problem affording a vault anymore, everyone else wouldn't either.. :rofl: :lol:
That being said, I'm totally on board with 25 free vault slots, it's not fair that you have to pay a vault fee every month just to be able to do normal climbs, I've just kinda made my peace with it.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll