d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > 4/20
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 7 2018 02:07pm
Haven't seen many people talking about this one anymore, is everyone finished with it?

Did anyone beat GoW mode?
Did anyone beat all the Valks/Sigrun?
Did anyone get plat?
Did you guys find the bonus ending?

GoW mode was great, but I did notice the game seemed to glitch a bit here and there on that difficulty. Maybe it was just more noticeable though with how important it is to not get hit. I haven't beat all the valks/Sig yet in GoW mode (I beat them on normal/hard), but I'm currently working on it. Just got done grinding out Niflheim (my favorite of the realms) and I'm currently lvl 8. I did need to go grind muspelheim to finish fully upgrading all my gear, but the challenged there are a fucking nightmare on this difficulty. I can't remember the last time I played a game and then I was willing to play it against right away on a harder difficulty. I had just as much fun the second time around, all though I paid a lot less attention to the dialogue, which I was sooo sucked into on the first go. Lmk if anyone beats GoW or Sig on any diff, that bitch was fucking rough. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me two hours to put a perfect run together vs here on this diff, but we'll see. Her moves are actually easier to defend against than a few of the others.
Gold: 2,267.63
May 9 2018 09:10am
Do you ever get to travel to the other realms? I’ve only been to the two language ones, alfheim, jotenheim, and helheim.

What about vanheim, Asgard, and whatever the rest are?
May 9 2018 09:48am
Quote (Pinecones @ May 9 2018 08:10am)
Do you ever get to travel to the other realms? I’ve only been to the two language ones, alfheim, jotenheim, and helheim.

What about vanheim, Asgard, and whatever the rest are?

Nope, those are being saved for the next game, or for expansions. I was pretty fucking bummed out when I realized I had already done everything in the game, but there is quite a bit of content, especially if you do all the extra stuff. If you've finished everything and you're looking for something fun t do, track down the rest of the valks and then travel to their sanctuary. Shit is fun. There's always GoW mode too if you played on something lower. I'm pretty close to 100% on GoW mode, but a few things are giving me some fucking haggard trouble.
May 9 2018 01:02pm
WOW. I was looking up average game times because I always like to compare mine to what average is or w/e, and I found that the 100% completionist time for

God of War, God of War II, and God of War III combined is still less than the completionist average time for the new GoW lol. That's pretty awesome. They went hard as hell on this game.
May 10 2018 01:31am
It's purely cosmetic, but I am glad they gave a little extra to the people who beat GoW mode. Killed 7 valks tonight, just got Sig left who I'm saving for tomorrow. In truth though, I'm tired and I'll probably get stomped for an hour before I put a perfect run together with how sleep deprived I am, and I'm realllly not trying to be up that late. I'll get the bitch though.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 10 2018 01:32am
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll