d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Get Rid Of Gold Password
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 170.00
Apr 16 2018 08:47am
Hey, i know my gold password and i dont mind it. However im quite sure no-one will log in with my account. Im unknown and don't have much fg, never used a gold password and i login with ssl anyway.

However i reinstalled my pc and forgot what pass i use @ d2jsp so i requested a new password by email request.

Since that moment i have a goldpassword too.. And i dont want that, its annoying, i forget to type it and such.

Is it possible to reset your gold pass to zero and have no pass for your fg?

Thanks =)
Gold: 13,703.00
Apr 16 2018 08:52am
Quote (FreeUsername @ Apr 16 2018 10:47am)
Hey, i know my gold password and i dont mind it. However im quite sure no-one will log in with my account. Im unknown and don't have much fg, never used a gold password and i login with ssl anyway.

However i reinstalled my pc and forgot what pass i use @ d2jsp so i requested a new password by email request.

Since that moment i have a goldpassword too.. And i dont want that, its annoying, i forget to type it and such.

Is it possible to reset your gold pass to zero and have no pass for your fg?

Thanks =)

Not possible to get rid of gold password.

You can reset the gold password and you can make the device trusted not required to put in gold password when sending it, but will require you to login and put in the gold password. -> http://forums.d2jsp.org/gold.php?a=2
Gold: 170.00
Apr 16 2018 08:53am
Quote (TrueChaos @ 16 Apr 2018 16:52)
Not possible to get rid of gold password.

You can reset the gold password and you can make the device trusted not required to put in gold password when sending it, but will require you to login and put in the gold password. -> http://forums.d2jsp.org/gold.php?a=2

Ah thanks, that helps. Atleast i dont have to retype it over and over from here, ty mate <3
Gold: 0.00
Apr 16 2018 08:10pm
I prefer it .. keeps my 0.00 protected from the scams/scammers/thieves/crooks/bums
I know me, and my account are safer with the gold pass.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic