d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Moving To A New City
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,500.80
Apr 19 2018 09:31am
Have you heard of Clinton Loomis?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2018 10:37pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Apr 19 2018 08:31am)
Have you heard of Clinton Loomis?

LOL
Gold: 0.01
May 1 2018 09:25pm
Gotta keep up with seasons in Portland. Women are free spirited in the Summers and lock ya down for the Winter. I do my best sowing in the Summer months, obviously. They're going to want to be taken out to the forest, it's good if you bang them here. Maybe not the first date, but your third forest date you take that ass to a valley surrounded by doug firs and vine maples and you tear that ass up. You gotta watch out though, the PAC hosts a variety of flora capable of stinging your nuts from the start of Spring through the end of Summer. Learn some simple plants that these ladies can eat on the go so they feel like you're some real primal ass nigga -- remember, snowberries have opposing leaf pattern and huckleberries have alternating leaf pattern, if you give her snowberries, you're gonna have a bad time. Once these bitches see you're like some George of the Jungle ass nigga swangin d in the woods and feeding them forest treats their moist flaps will have no choice but to clammer for your violent undomesticated hog. At that point, run the D. I personally like a Tillamook forest for pushing woods D, as they're less populated than let's say, a Gifford Pinchot or a Hood trail.

This post was edited by Lazerific on May 1 2018 09:26pm
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2018 11:32pm
Quote (Lazerific @ May 1 2018 10:25pm)
Gotta keep up with seasons in Portland. Women are free spirited in the Summers and lock ya down for the Winter. I do my best sowing in the Summer months, obviously. They're going to want to be taken out to the forest, it's good if you bang them here. Maybe not the first date, but your third forest date you take that ass to a valley surrounded by doug firs and vine maples and you tear that ass up. You gotta watch out though, the PAC hosts a variety of flora capable of stinging your nuts from the start of Spring through the end of Summer. Learn some simple plants that these ladies can eat on the go so they feel like you're some real primal ass nigga -- remember, snowberries have opposing leaf pattern and huckleberries have alternating leaf pattern, if you give her snowberries, you're gonna have a bad time. Once these bitches see you're like some George of the Jungle ass nigga swangin d in the woods and feeding them forest treats their moist flaps will have no choice but to clammer for your violent undomesticated hog. At that point, run the D. I personally like a Tillamook forest for pushing woods D, as they're less populated than let's say, a Gifford Pinchot or a Hood trail.

Third forest date. Snowberries. Undomesticated hog.

10/10.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll