d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > List Of Og Xbox Games Coming > Backwards Compatible
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,267.50
Apr 18 2018 02:39pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 18 2018 02:06pm)
Gotta have the actual disc.

Tried a couple of them, but it's still SUPER limited. My xbox collection is long gone, or in a box somewhere, but I went through my brothers, and only 3 games out of 60 were playable. There are a few titles that haven't made the switch, and it's got me scratching my head.

Out of the most recent batch of games, the ones below are the ones I might be interested in playing.

Conker: Live & Reloaded - I only got to play this once over at a buddies house, so I don't want to comment on it since I just don't know how great, mediocre or bad it is, but I remember it being a pretty fun/cool game the one time I played.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - best Elder Scroll game imo
Star Wars Battlefront - Great, but what made it so great was the multiplayer
Star Wars Battlefront II - Same as above
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - Both of these are great games, but II is significantly worse than the first one, and it doesn't make much sense to do them separately, or to do #2 before #1.

Morrowind+KotoR are the only ones I care about that much, and KotoR II is really not that great of a game when compared to its predecessor. I LOVED BF1+2, but it was a multiplayer game and the whole point of it was playing with/against friends (or online) and stomping them. Shit was just amazing. Without that component, it's not something I could see myself playing for more than an hour or two for some feels.

I wish they'd put the RE games on for us.

you took it very personal
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 18 2018 02:57pm
Quote (vaiav @ Apr 18 2018 12:39pm)

What? :bonk:
Gold: 394.00
Apr 18 2018 04:26pm

Tried a couple of them, but it's still SUPER limited. My xbox collection is long gone, or in a box somewhere, but I went through my brothers, and only 3 games out of 60 were playable. There are a few titles that haven't made the switch, and it's got me scratching my head.

Out of the most recent batch of games, the ones below are the ones I might be interested in playing.

Conker: Live & Reloaded - I only got to play this once over at a buddies house, so I don't want to comment on it since I just don't know how great, mediocre or bad it is, but I remember it being a pretty fun/cool game the one time I played.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - Both of these are great games, but II is significantly worse than the first one, and it doesn't make much sense to do them separately, or to do #2 before #1.

Morrowind+KotoR are the only ones I care about that much, and KotoR II is really not that great of a game when compared to its predecessor. I LOVED BF1+2, but it was a multiplayer game and the whole point of it was playing with/against friends (or online) and stomping them. Shit was just amazing. Without that component, it's not something I could see myself playing for more than an hour or two for some feels.

Unfortunately it is up to the individual publishers as to what games will be backwards compatible. Most publishers probs my don't care enough to focus anything on it
Gold: 0.01
Apr 18 2018 11:34pm

I actually was able to get it from ordering from the Microsoft store from my phone. No disc.

Also if you like star wars games check out the star wars academy one when it comes out. Fucking loved that game
Apr 19 2018 11:13am
Quote (Ruthless187g @ Apr 18 2018 09:34pm)
I actually was able to get it from ordering from the Microsoft store from my phone. No disc.

Also if you like star wars games check out the star wars academy one when it comes out. Fucking loved that game

I just put Force Unleashed on my Xbox. Iirc, it was only like a 4 hour game, but I'm still excited to play through it this weekend.

Quote (Danno_omen @ Apr 18 2018 02:26pm)
Unfortunately it is up to the individual publishers as to what games will be backwards compatible. Most publishers probs my don't care enough to focus anything on it

Just seems like if they can do KotoR II, they should be able to do the first one, which is the FAR superior game.
Gold: 0.01
Apr 19 2018 11:49am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 19 2018 01:13pm)
I just put Force Unleashed on my Xbox. Iirc, it was only like a 4 hour game, but I'm still excited to play through it this weekend.

Just seems like if they can do KotoR II, they should be able to do the first one, which is the FAR superior game.

Noice, and honestly I enjoyed both kotors a lot. The first is available already on xbox store, it's 9.99$.
Apr 19 2018 01:16pm
Quote (Ruthless187g @ Apr 19 2018 09:49am)
Noice, and honestly I enjoyed both kotors a lot. The first is available already on xbox store, it's 9.99$.

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy them, but the first is soooooooooo much better, and it's one of the most owned games ever on Xbox. Just seems like they'd give me the ability to pop it in and play. I bought it like 3-4 years ago on steam since I wanted to play so bad lol. Unfortunately it was pretty buggy on steam, but it was A LOT of fun getting to play again. Smashed through the game on hard mode, but I got wrecked a few times trying to be over ambitious. I always forget how hard the fight in the Sith Valley is if you turn on both the master+apprentice and try to kill them both at the same time together.
Apr 20 2018 02:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 18 2018 04:57pm)
What? :bonk:

you cant read?
Gold: 44,632.01
Apr 20 2018 05:45pm
Quote (vaiav @ 20 Apr 2018 22:12)

you cant read?

I think he assumed you were an idiot which you just proved by asking in writing if someone cant read.
Dont take it personal though, your parents should have gotten you a helmet that was a better fit, or should have quit smoking crack while pregnant with you.
Apr 20 2018 07:49pm
Quote (Lunarcry @ Apr 20 2018 07:45pm)
I think he assumed you were an idiot which you just proved by asking in writing if someone cant read.
Dont take it personal though, your parents should have gotten you a helmet that was a better fit, or should have quit smoking crack while pregnant with you.

:lol:
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll