d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > List Of Og Xbox Games Coming > Backwards Compatible
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 91,680.73
Apr 11 2018 08:07am
Ms is killing it lately. Exited to play morrowind and conker again, and jade empire was fun. Few of the star wars games I never tried and looking forward to them as well.

Original Xbox games releasing on April 17:

Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Breakdown
Conker: Live & Reloaded
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Hunter: The Reckoning
Jade Empire
Panzer Dragoon Orta
SSX 3

Original Xbox games releasing on April 26:

Destroy All Humans!
Full Spectrum Warrior
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
MX Unleashed
Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars Republic Commando
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 11 2018 10:58am
Rereleasing already done games = "killing it"

I'll probably play some of them, but come on man, this shit is just the easiest way out to get people playing shit. It's lame.
Gold: 44,632.01
Apr 11 2018 03:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 11 Apr 2018 18:58)

I'll probably play some of them, but come on man, this shit is just the easiest way out to get people playing shit. It's lame.

Rereleasing already done games is part of killing it. Like how they are adding exclusives on launchday to the gamepass. Bet you think thats weaksauce aswell?
And how is this an easy way out to get people playing shit? If I can play games like conker and hopefully timesplitters in the future for no extra charge, not sure what the downside would be, except reliving epic classics on a nextgen console :/
Apr 11 2018 03:43pm
Quote (Lunarcry @ Apr 11 2018 01:34pm)
Rereleasing already done games is part of killing it. Like how they are adding exclusives on launchday to the gamepass. Bet you think thats weaksauce aswell?
And how is this an easy way out to get people playing shit? If I can play games like conker and hopefully timesplitters in the future for no extra charge, not sure what the downside would be, except reliving epic classics on a nextgen console :/

Gamepass isn't free.... so ya, there's an extra charge, the charge you're paying for gamepass :bonk: . Or do you consider a pay for service doing what they're suppose to be doing as them giving you things at "no charge"? Honestly asking now, because I don't think you understand the difference of paying for a service and getting things free..... OH joy EXCLUSIVES!!!!! Doesn't matter what they are, as long as they're exclusive, whoa boy, hype train coming. When they release some worthwhile exclusives and actually start making original content again and at a higher quality/quicker pace than their competition, then I would say they're killing it. They're just doing shit PS already did forever ago and I don't see how the fuck anyone can be hyped enough about that to think it's really something special.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 11 2018 03:46pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 11 2018 05:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2018 11:58am)

This post makes no sense.

If you already have the games, what exactly are you losing? Are you referring to the games on the list as "shit"? The majority of the games on this list are classics, better than 75% of the games being released today. Was that not what you were complaining about in another thread, today's games being shit? Now classics being "rereleased" are shit as well cause old?

As for gamepass, pretty sure i had that shit for over 3 months without paying a dime due to their 14-day trials and new accounts sharing gold on the same xbox.

This post was edited by Noobalator on Apr 11 2018 06:03pm
Gold: 91,680.73
Apr 11 2018 06:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2018 11:58am)

They are doing this for free. If you already own the game, you pay absolutely zero dollars to have it run and look better on the most powerful console. I can either pop in my disc or download my digital copy and enjoy. No need for bullshit streaming or any nonsense.

Aka killing it, in my opinion.

Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 11 2018 06:59pm)

Agreed.

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Apr 11 2018 06:01pm
Gold: 394.00
Apr 11 2018 06:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2018 05:43pm)
Gamepass isn't free.... so ya, there's an extra charge, the charge you're paying for gamepass :bonk: . Or do you consider a pay for service doing what they're suppose to be doing as them giving you things at "no charge"? Honestly asking now, because I don't think you understand the difference of paying for a service and getting things free..... OH joy EXCLUSIVES!!!!! Doesn't matter what they are, as long as they're exclusive, whoa boy, hype train coming. When they release some worthwhile exclusives and actually start making original content again and at a higher quality/quicker pace than their competition, then I would say they're killing it. They're just doing shit PS already did forever ago and I don't see how the fuck anyone can be hyped enough about that to think it's really something special.

Your sounding pretty biased atm and shitting on things for no real reason. Now i think the OP is just referring to lately they have been making huge strides. The X,Gamepass, OG xbox compatibility, slowly starting to turn the exclusives around. They have been killing it from many ways. Doesnt mean they are killing the generation or winning it by any means,but everything i just listed is a good thing,not a bad thing. I dont even pay into the gamepass,and yes they charge for it but its literally netflix. What they are doing is literally just giving you options. If this week Rampage (only using it as the example cause its the big release this week in theaters) came out in theaters AND Netflix at the same time and you were already paying into netflix would you still go to the movies to see it? Maybe. But you have the option to see a brand new release without "extra charge" if your already paying for netflix. I dont know what part of that is bad to you.
Apr 11 2018 09:56pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Apr 11 2018 04:12pm)
Your sounding pretty biased atm and shitting on things for no real reason. Now i think the OP is just referring to lately they have been making huge strides. The X,Gamepass, OG xbox compatibility, slowly starting to turn the exclusives around. They have been killing it from many ways. Doesnt mean they are killing the generation or winning it by any means,but everything i just listed is a good thing,not a bad thing. I dont even pay into the gamepass,and yes they charge for it but its literally netflix. What they are doing is literally just giving you options. If this week Rampage (only using it as the example cause its the big release this week in theaters) came out in theaters AND Netflix at the same time and you were already paying into netflix would you still go to the movies to see it? Maybe. But you have the option to see a brand new release without "extra charge" if your already paying for netflix. I dont know what part of that is bad to you.

I never said it was bad.... but there's a difference between doing what you should be doing, and what others have already done, and "killing it". Everyone is just so complacent and content being shit on lately that even companies just rehashing old shit is considered as some great thing when it's not.

Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 11 2018 03:59pm)

If you already have the games, what exactly are you losing? Are you referring to the games on the list as "shit"? The majority of the games on this list are classics, better than 75% of the games being released today. Was that not what you were complaining about in another thread, today's games being shit? Now classics being "rereleased" are shit as well cause old?

As for gamepass, pretty sure i had that shit for over 3 months without paying a dime due to their 14-day trials and new accounts sharing gold on the same xbox.

Funny how you focused on one word and took it for meaning something it didn't and focused 100% on that. Kudos to you. It makes no sense because your bias against me made you focus on something that wasn't said :rofl:

Quote (jlhromeo @ Apr 11 2018 04:00pm)
They are doing this for free. If you already own the game, you pay absolutely zero dollars to have it run and look better on the most powerful console. I can either pop in my disc or download my digital copy and enjoy. No need for bullshit streaming or any nonsense.

Aka killing it, in my opinion.

Agreed.

Yes... they added a limited feature that should have been included at launch (cough, it was on last gen cough), and people are praising them for finally doing a poor job of what should have been done years ago. About fucking time is the correct response. Not OMFG XBOX IS AMAZEBALLS KILLLLLLIN IT BRAH

E: And trust me, I'm aware that I'm in the minority of gamers who wants more and most people aren't like me, but I'm not content with mediocre cross-gen titles, trash exclusives and realizing that the most fun I have gaming is playing retro games remastered, on emulators, or on my old consoles. It sucks. There are some decent games here and there, but Xbox/Ps4 have both dropped the ball horrendously on this current gen and I'm just losing faith entirely in the console world.

I'm glad you guys are happy, but I hope you're at least capable of seeing things from a different perspective.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 11 2018 10:06pm
Gold: 394.00
Apr 11 2018 10:24pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 11 2018 11:56pm)
I never said it was bad.... but there's a difference between doing what you should be doing, and what others have already done, and "killing it". Everyone is just so complacent and content being shit on lately that even companies just rehashing old shit is considered as some great thing when it's not.

Funny how you focused on one word and took it for meaning something it didn't and focused 100% on that. Kudos to you. It makes no sense because your bias against me made you focus on something that wasn't said :rofl:

Yes... they added a limited feature that should have been included at launch (cough, it was on last gen cough), and people are praising them for finally doing a poor job of what should have been done years ago. About fucking time is the correct response. Not OMFG XBOX IS AMAZEBALLS KILLLLLLIN IT BRAH

E: And trust me, I'm aware that I'm in the minority of gamers who wants more and most people aren't like me, but I'm not content with mediocre cross-gen titles, trash exclusives and realizing that the most fun I have gaming is playing retro games remastered, on emulators, or on my old consoles. It sucks. There are some decent games here and there, but Xbox/Ps4 have both dropped the ball horrendously on this current gen and I'm just losing faith entirely in the console world.

I'm glad you guys are happy, but I hope you're at least capable of seeing things from a different perspective.

Others have already done? I wasnt aware playstation or nintendo,or hell even pc/steam for that matter had/have a subscription based service that gives over a hundred games,plus there exclusives for $10 a month. I also didnt know i could play all my ps1 2 and 3 games on my ps4. Look im with you in that i dont think being able to play old games is all that big of a deal. Its a nice added feature dont get me wrong,but im not buying an xbox because i can play fable 2 on my one. But you cant sit there and say ya they should be doing it like everyone else, when they are literally the only other one doing it.

Based on how your talking your a pc elitist who hates consoles. Your entitled to your opinion,doesnt mean your necessarily right or that you shit on everyone elses
Apr 11 2018 11:37pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Apr 11 2018 08:24pm)
Others have already done? I wasnt aware playstation or nintendo,or hell even pc/steam for that matter had/have a subscription based service that gives over a hundred games,plus there exclusives for $10 a month. I also didnt know i could play all my ps1 2 and 3 games on my ps4. Look im with you in that i dont think being able to play old games is all that big of a deal. Its a nice added feature dont get me wrong,but im not buying an xbox because i can play fable 2 on my one. But you cant sit there and say ya they should be doing it like everyone else, when they are literally the only other one doing it.

Based on how your talking your a pc elitist who hates consoles. Your entitled to your opinion,doesnt mean your necessarily right or that you shit on everyone elses

I own every current console (Switch/One/Ps4) and while a gaming PC is on the list, I haven't had one for gaming in over 5 years now, but please, go on.... I love listening to people make laughably bad assumptions.

PSN has had a pay for service for what feels like forever now that lets you download and play a wide selection of old and new games, and backwards compatibility was always possible, both big companies just chose to fuck us over to make more money, and now they're being praised for adding in tech they've had forever. It's just comical that people are so easily tricked into praising companies for their greed, rather than demanding shit be done properly in the first place so that in the future we might get a system that's worth a damn at launch.

I know that this forum in general loves ganging up on people, and it's sooooo nice feeling superior and like you're right when you've got an entire group of fan-boys hating on one person together. All I asked was for you guys to try and think about it from a bit more reasonable (cough objective cough) of a stance. It's nice that they're trying to rectify a mistake that's pissed me off since launch, and it's nice that they've come out with a more limited version (about 1/5 the library size so far) of something their competitor came out with ages ago (It's been what 3 or 4 years now since this has been out?), and I'm glad you're all sooooo excited, but once again, how the fuck can anyone think this as "killing it"? It's greed, plain and fucking simple, and I'll never understand this level of praise for something so obvious. New content that blows away the competition, would be "killing it" otherwise, it's "Ya, they're doing alright I guess. They're haven't pissed me off this year yet at least"

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 12 2018 12:00am
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll