d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > So Best Game Mode Ever?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,916.00
Apr 8 2018 09:52pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 9 2018 01:33am
Jesus... this just made an already bad game look soooo much fucking worse. Glad you enjoy it and all, but this looks awful to me.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 9 2018 09:42am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 8 2018 11:33pm)
Jesus... this just made an already bad game look soooo much fucking worse. Glad you enjoy it and all, but this looks awful to me.

You can't really say fortnite is a bad game when it's the most popular game out now making more money then pretty much any other game out when it's a free to play game. You may not like the game but it's definitely not a bad game and the company is doing so many things right.

Gold: 2.32
Apr 9 2018 09:43am
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 9 2018 09:42am)
You can't really say fortnite is a bad game when it's the most popular game out now making more money then pretty much any other game out when it's a free to play game. You may not like the game but it's definitely not a bad game and the company is doing so many things right.

only making money because kids steal their mommys credit card and buy skins.
Apr 9 2018 10:33am
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 9 2018 07:42am)

Ya.. popularity no longer makes something objectively good anymore. Overwatch, LoL and Fortnight are 3 of the most popular games of the past 5 years, and all three of them are imo garbage catered at the masses.

That's how it works now lol. Gaming is more popular then ever, it's fucking huge. There are unfortunately A LOT of stupid people in the world and stupid people like bad things and stupid people like whatever everyone else likes, and that thing is almost fucking never the best or even the better thing on the market (works with movies, headphones, phones, computers, everything).

We can have a difference of opinion, that's fine, but saying that because something is poular automatically means it's great is just flat out wrong and it always has been. Gaming is just yet another industry where people are now told what is the best and everyone buys inro it without question.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2018 10:39am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 9 2018 12:33pm)
Ya.. popularity no longer makes something objectively good anymore. Overwatch, LoL and Fortnight are 3 of the most popular games of the past 5 years, and all three of them are imo garbage catered at the masses.

That's how it works now lol. Gaming is more popular then ever, it's fucking huge. There are unfortunately A LOT of stupid people in the world and stupid people like bad things and stupid people like whatever everyone else likes, and that thing is almost fucking never the best or even the better thing on the market (works with movies, headphones, phones, computers, everything).

We can have a difference of opinion, that's fine, but saying that because something is poular automatically means it's great is just flat out wrong and it always has been. Gaming is just yet another industry where people are now told what is the best and everyone buys inro it without question.

LoL is 9 years old and not on Xbox

Didn't read the rest

This post was edited by Aaronoob on Apr 9 2018 10:39am
Gold: 0.69
Apr 9 2018 10:53am
Quote (nacirem @ Apr 9 2018 07:43am)
only making money because kids steal their mommys credit card and buy skins.

Most people making comments like this can't afford to buy anything cosmetic because they still on the fry machine at McDonald's barely making enough to survive.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 9 2018 08:33am)

Didn't need you to write a book.

You think every game sucks dude. I don't think many people around here take you seriously because before reading anything they already know it's you either crying this game sucks or this game is easy.

There is a reason you have people doing things like this

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78471195&f=202
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 9 2018 11:01am
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 9 2018 10:42am)

Because a game being popular means it cant be bad, right?
Apr 9 2018 11:40am
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 9 2018 08:53am)
Most people making comments like this can't afford to buy anything cosmetic because they still on the fry machine at McDonald's barely making enough to survive.

Didn't need you to write a book.

You think every game sucks dude. I don't think many people around here take you seriously because before reading anything they already know it's you either crying this game sucks or this game is easy.

There is a reason you have people doing things like this

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78471195&f=202

I type at over 120 wpm and it's easier to convey a coherent thought in a paragraph vs a sentence. Reading isn't hard and the length of my responses are only a problem for dim people.

This is such a tired and weak fucking excuse, and it's the same stupid retort used in the movie forum by people who don't know how to have a disagreement without resorting to cop-out bullshit. I think the majority of games suck, because the majority of games do suck. I love games and I've had nothing but positive things to say about the last 4-5 games I've played.

E: There's one singular person doing that, and the reasons have to do with the bettorslist in FnR, but hey, keep talking out your ass champ.

Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 9 2018 09:01am)
Because a game being popular means it cant be bad, right?

This is the logic of people today. Apple must be the best phone, beats are clearly the best headphones, Black Panther is the best movie ever, fortnight is the best game ever, and anyone who disagrees is just a hater. People are stupid, end of story.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 9 2018 11:42am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2018 11:52am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 9 2018 01:40pm)
I type at over 120 wpm

Say no more
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll