d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Thank You All > For The Advice
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 79.45
Apr 6 2018 12:54pm
Quote (BennettStrongx @ Feb 16 2016 08:34pm)
In March I'm going to Beyond Wonderland in San Bernardino with my other buddy and some of his friends so we'll see how it goes.

I finally recovered my account and my last post was the post I will be sharing with you below. And since you can’t reply to a post more than 3 months old, I will post this here...

Original Post - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73996967

If you guys are still around, I want to say thank you all for your advice. Back then, had you told me that the worst time in my life would eventually come to a close, I probably wouldn’t have believed you, despite wanting it to more than anything. I wasn’t going to reply here because of the story but with how big of the turn around I’ve had, I just want this post to be a reminder for the broken and those that need it right now that anything is possible, as long as you’re willing to do the work on your end as I am now happy and healthy despite all of lifes trials that have been thrown in my face.

I’d also like to let you guys know that I met my soulmate that night at Beyond Wonderland and we have been together ever since. Just actually had our 2 year anniversary on March 18th, 2 years after Beyond Wonderland 2016 happened. I guess divine timing is a thing and you will be prepared by life for the reunion with the other half of your soul. I am grateful that I have been afforded that opportunity in this lifetime. Once again, thank you all.
Gold: 90.58
Apr 6 2018 12:56pm
Wasn't around then but this is an awesome story. CZ manm and also this is a testament that this love line forum does have some people that care

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 6 2018 12:57pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll