d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Pubg Worth It?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 4 2018 07:42am
On Xbox one x?
Gold: 0.19
Apr 4 2018 07:58am
Totally worth it imo.

I have it on regular Xbox one.

Since the game isn't like full yet it still has some bugs and crashes but still really fun.
Apr 4 2018 08:08am
Quote (killaround2 @ Apr 4 2018 08:58am)
Totally worth it imo.

Since the game isn't like full yet it still has some bugs and crashes but still really fun.

Quote (killaround2 @ Apr 4 2018 08:58am)
Totally worth it imo.

Ok was worried about a frame rate issue compared to pc. It runs pretty smooth tho?
Gold: 91,680.73
Apr 4 2018 08:40am
Runs great on my one X, havnt tried on regular one.

Few graphical issues but it's a preview game so that's to be expected. The last few updates have made good progress.

Very fun and looks nice.
Apr 4 2018 11:16am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Apr 4 2018 09:40am)
Runs great on my one X, havnt tried on regular one.

Few graphical issues but it's a preview game so that's to be expected. The last few updates have made good progress.

Very fun and looks nice.

just got it. doesn't feel quite as smooth as I would have hoped, but oh well
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2018 11:19am
Na. PC or bust imo.
Apr 4 2018 11:21am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 4 2018 12:19pm)
Na. PC or bust imo.

:cry:
Gold: 0.69
Apr 4 2018 11:59am
Quote (killaround2 @ Apr 4 2018 05:58am)
Totally worth it imo.

Lol

On PC it still has so many issues and isn't even close to being optimized.

It definitely has issues on console because the game has issues on much more powerful computers.

Personally don't think the game is worth it on Xbox.

I have it on PC and got it on Xbox too try it out and it's beyond poop compared to PC and PC still has plenty of issues.

Definitely wouldn't recommend it if you want a smooth running game because this game will never be smooth even on PC. There is a reason why top streamers line shroud bash the game for how poorly optimized and such the game is still after all the time it's been out on PC.
Apr 4 2018 11:59am
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 4 2018 12:59pm)
Lol

It definitely has issues on console because the game has issues on much more powerful computers.

I have it on PC and got it on Xbox too try it out and it's beyond poop compared to PC and PC still has plenty of issues.

Definitely wouldn't recommend it if you want a smooth running game because this game will never be smooth even on PC. There is a reason why top streamers line shroud bash the game for how poorly optimized and such the game is still after all the time it's been out on PC.

well poop
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2018 12:35pm
Quote (Goobear @ Apr 4 2018 09:59am)
Lol

100% this.

It's fun, but the amount of issues make it unbearable on console so far. I'd like to say they'll fix it, but the truth is, that with a game that spawns in close to 100 people, there are going to be fucking things wrong with it alllll the time, and console just isn't properly equipped to handle all those issues. If you can play it on PC, I'd recommend doing that, if you absolutely LOVE the game and you realllllllly want to play it on console, give it a shot. If you play it on PC and it's okay, or the bugs and glitches bug the shit out of you, don't even bother, since things are going to be exponentially worse on console.

Good luck with your choice mate.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll