d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive > Iso "close My Thread" Option > Or "permanent Edit Permissions"
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,677.36
Apr 3 2018 03:35pm
We need To be able to close our own threads.
Closing your old threads makes it so people know "this topic is done" and it will just go into "storage".
People will save time, because they end up clicking on threads that are finished, or no longer cared for.

When i make a thread and complete the trade, i would like to be able to close my thread so people know "ok, this one is done"
It is my thread, right?
So... why cant i choose to remove it from active duty?

If i change my mind about a trade because i realized it wasnt worth as much as i priced it at, or if i wanted to sell it for less to make a quick sale, i would like to close the thread.. or atleast have "unlimited edit permission time"

Yes, you are still going to have people with open threads that they no longer pay attention to, because they dont care about it anymore.
If you pm them asking about it, they might realize they dont need that thread open, and will close it, so they dont get bugged about it anymore.
So you have an incentive to close your old threads and De-Clutter the Forums

My reasoning is that if players had the ability to close un-needed threads, searching for trades would be easier because there would be less people clicking on dead threads.

Closing a thread WILL NOT delete it.
Incase scam accusations come up.
This way proof is maintained.
Closing a thread simply just puts it into "storage"
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll