d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Price Check On Isk
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.29
Apr 9 2018 09:22am
you are claiming that is easy to make billions per hour with only one pilot. It simply isnt. Even on WH space it isnt.
I live in a crap space and I dont know how to make isk but its you who buys isk and im the one who sells. So i can see your goal here, you just want cheap isk.
you wanna call people stupid? you advertised your 10man corp in a rmt forum.

Not to mention that you claim to live in stain. Let me tell you something, you can't hold sov there because its NPC NULL. STAIN IS SANSHA SPACE, you dumb fuck, so when you say you OWN something... lol... you at most have anchored stations.

At this point i won't waste anymore breath with you cuz you clearly is so stupid that you should be in goons or you are just trolling, which means you definitely should be in goons.

This post was edited by Lemarket on Apr 9 2018 09:23am
Gold: 0.02
Apr 9 2018 10:11am
Quote (Lemarket @ Apr 9 2018 04:22pm)
you are claiming that is easy to make billions per hour with only one pilot. It simply isnt. Even on WH space it isnt.
I live in a crap space and I dont know how to make isk but its you who buys isk and im the one who sells. So i can see your goal here, you just want cheap isk.
you wanna call people stupid? you advertised your 10man corp in a rmt forum.

Not to mention that you claim to live in stain. Let me tell you something, you can't hold sov there because its NPC NULL. STAIN IS SANSHA SPACE, you dumb fuck, so when you say you OWN something... lol... you at most have anchored stations.

At this point i won't waste anymore breath with you cuz you clearly is so stupid that you should be in goons or you are just trolling, which means you definitely should be in goons.

why u rage ?? u mad about eve or something...
and wh space is just for noobs to hide in it...
get good ... dont post bullshit if ur bad and u cant do it dosnt mean outher cant do it...

sov is shit... and goons are on my daily menu

Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Apr 11 2018 12:47pm
jesus
Gold: 4,044.40
Apr 12 2018 03:44pm
all everyone wants is some cheap isk
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll