d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Uswest Ladder - Organization > Creating A Stable Network!
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Apr 4 2018 01:04pm
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 01:38pm)
Lol all big and tough over a thread. Oh and now you dictate who can and can’t join the military. Man you do everything from sitting on your ass milking income from your “wife” to acting like a curb AND executive authority for MILPERS. I would like to thank you for your service of acting like a total sack of shit. Bravo Zulu for being everything that’s wrong with this nation. You can Alt + F4 the fuck out of this thread you are worthless. Oh and don’t quit your day job of being a cum guzzling gutter slut (heard your pretty good at it)

Lol, so butt hurt. For the record, I didn’t create those basic requirements for the military, they did to keep idiotic fucks like you out of it! Haven’t dictated anything, just simply put owned you verbally without even attempting too.

It’s sad really. I feel bad now that I even responded to any of your comments. I barely even broke a thought insulting you cleverly, whereas you struggle with even simple English grammar.. resorting to vulgarity because it’s all you know?

If you have any further comments, please feel free to PM me. I’ll still respond to this thread, but really it’s just making you look mentally challenge. You can do that privately if you wish!
Gold: 1,109.75
Apr 4 2018 01:20pm
Owned me verbally? Man you haven’t owned shit. And why is your go to grammar? This is like the third post that I’ve see that you start off insulting people, asking if they are mad and then resorting to grammar. Change it up a little sugar puss. Your like a Christmas story on repeat all day Christmas day. I don’t have to prove to you that I served because I know you’re to big of a pussy to even fathom the idea of serving. You live in this virtual reality of thread trolling and mass verbal anal leakage. Dude stop being a cum stain to people asking legit questions in threads. And for the love of Jesus stop with the curb bullshit. Your talking about me making me look dumb. That shit is beyond fucking retarded.
Apr 4 2018 02:48pm
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 02:20pm)
Owned me verbally? Man you haven’t owned shit. And why is your go to grammar? This is like the third post that I’ve see that you start off insulting people, asking if they are mad and then resorting to grammar. Change it up a little sugar puss. Your like a Christmas story on repeat all day Christmas day. I don’t have to prove to you that I served because I know you’re to big of a pussy to even fathom the idea of serving. You live in this virtual reality of thread trolling and mass verbal anal leakage. Dude stop being a cum stain to people asking legit questions in threads. And for the love of Jesus stop with the curb bullshit. Your talking about me making me look dumb. That shit is beyond fucking retarded.

Hm. *You're x39739673976 , just to get that out of the way.

Also; Never asked you to prove you served, simply stated youre not qualified enough, given what you have shown of yourself. Can you link me to these threads where I ask people if theyre mad, then correct their grammar? I'm sure you won't find any.. but, nice try? Resorting to lying because you've been owned, so clearly, and so deeply that it probably made you cry?

Why don't you hop off your multi, get on your main account, and then post some shit? Your attempts at offending me (good try.. but.. not really?) are kinda pathetic. I am a self proclaimed asshole, simply because I keep shit real.

"Your talking about me making me look dumb. That shit is beyond fucking retarded." ...... Well, the shoe does fit, because you are coming off as idiotic, borderline mentally challenged.. But please, continue, let everyone see how superior I am to you in every single way.

1: Grammar
2: Looks
3: Life
4: Wife
5: Money
6: D2
7: MORE FG NOW THAT YOU XFERED TO YOUR MULTI!
8: Could go on, but time to eat dinner. Oh, I cook better than you. There's 8.
Apr 4 2018 03:29pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Haha you are the bitch in that relationship. Let’s start this off by saying obviously I don’t give a shit about YOUR grammar fetish. This isn’t a graded essay, this is JSP. So the fact that you are complaining about it makes me happy inside. You think this empty thread is getting mass views is beyond me since it says at the bottom who is looking at it. As for the FG, I just bought a 20/20/10 anni from someone who hates you, which is surprisingly easy to find(someone who hates you)

The only thing you are superior too is maybe your keyboard. Yeah feel proud that you have more FG than me. Thats a huge accomplishment, for someone like you. 4 and 5 must work together, since you spend your day being a fat lazy sack of shit and chilling on JSP lol.
Apr 4 2018 05:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 04:29pm)
Haha you are the bitch in that relationship. Let’s start this off by saying obviously I don’t give a shit about YOUR grammar fetish. This isn’t a graded essay, this is JSP. So the fact that you are complaining about it makes me happy inside. You think this empty thread is getting mass views is beyond me since it says at the bottom who is looking at it. As for the FG, I just bought a 20/20/10 anni from someone who hates you, which is surprisingly easy to find(someone who hates you)

The only thing you are superior too is maybe your keyboard. Yeah feel proud that you have more FG than me. Thats a huge accomplishment, for someone like you. 4 and 5 must work together, since you spend your day being a fat lazy sack of shit and chilling on JSP lol.

Weird how you bought something without posting anywhere but here. Also so happens there wasn’t a perfect stat anni for sale anywhere on ladder.. so, second lie.

Really, you do hate me, yes, but you’ve hated me from your multi first and are too much of a bitch to use only one account.. so who’s really a detriment to JSP, someone who keeps it real and protects innocent pedestrians, or a multi who’s sole purpose is likely to scam others and funnel their fg around?

Hmm.. seems as though the plot just keeps thickening, and you’re (YOU’RE) looking worse and worse.. this all part of your plan or something? To make me look so superior? It’s really not needed, anyone who knows me, knows I gives no fucks.. which makes you irrelevant from the getgo. But please, do continue.. I’ve got plenty of free time. (Jelly jelly no ones got cho belly!)
Apr 4 2018 06:48pm
Dude my lack of giving a shit about this conversation is pretty low. So go fuck yourself.
Gold: 978.00
Apr 4 2018 10:02pm

This post was edited by escapeup on Apr 4 2018 10:02pm
Gold: 615.33
Apr 5 2018 02:59am
holy hell yall on west a bunch of cry babies <3
Gold: 12,433.94
Apr 5 2018 08:46am
For real no wonder west sucks now
Apr 5 2018 09:12am
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 07:48pm)
Dude my lack of giving a shit about this conversation is pretty low. So go fuck yourself.

Sounds like someone wants out of the conversation! (to throw that back at cha.) - go run away Mr National Guard.

Quote (escapeup @ Apr 4 2018 11:02pm)

That popcorn is dusted with children semen!

Quote (redeyedjesus @ Apr 5 2018 03:59am)
holy hell yall on west a bunch of cry babies <3

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want toooo"

Quote (Keepyoswagg @ Apr 5 2018 09:46am)
For real no wonder west sucks now

... Yet that's the only realm you play on? For the record, it doesn't suck. Most people are just taking a break until the next ladder rolls around. Others have moved on to HC (or trying it out at least!), and regardless of the realm you're on, it's how you play the game! These forums do provide a shit ton of comedic relief though. It's usefulness shouldn't be discounted!
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll