d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Uswest Ladder - Organization > Creating A Stable Network!
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,109.75
Apr 4 2018 09:06am
Nah I’m pretty sure my vision is 20/20 here homie. How big of a douche do you have to be to refer yourself in third person as “the curb”?? That is the most rediculous thing I’ve ever heard. Why not just refer yourself as “white supremacy Edward Norton from that movie American history X”? Instead you chose something fucking retarded like “the curb”. Durrr I’m a curbbb and troll posts for fun. Hell you are probably morbidly obese and can’t even make it out to the curb without stopping numerous times for a “breather”.. still living in your parents basement truly doing something with your life?
Gold: 4.00
Apr 4 2018 09:23am
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 10:06am)
Nah I’m pretty sure my vision is 20/20 here homie. How big of a douche do you have to be to refer yourself in third person as “the curb”?? That is the most rediculous thing I’ve ever heard. Why not just refer yourself as “white supremacy Edward Norton from that movie American history X”? Instead you chose something fucking retarded like “the curb”. Durrr I’m a curbbb and troll posts for fun. Hell you are probably morbidly obese and can’t even make it out to the curb without stopping numerous times for a “breather”.. still living in your parents basement truly doing something with your life?

<3

Seems you worked really hard on all that for nothing. Must’ve struck a nerve. So not only does your vision suck, but cha ain’t got thick skin you lil snowflake you!

Don’t worry; “The Curb” protects everyone ;D

Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 10:35am)
Your avoiding all my questions, I will just assume that everything I said is accurate. Here’s a question you may be able to answer.. why is it that the first go to for a troll trying to avoid everything is “you mad bro” or in your case “must’ve struck a nerve”?

thought your questions were mainly just you being a dick, but here goes...

1: I suppose not a big douche; given the facts.
2: Because Edward Norton is an actor, and not the character from AHx, so it'd be redundant don't you think?
3: I haven't lived home in over a decade. I wish I did, to be honest. I'd be saving so much money on a mortgage and home insurance, and fuck.. even my water bill is insane. Thankfully I'm married to a beautiful, intelligent woman, whom makes bank and can support my.. "obese" 180lb self.
4: Keep tryin' bud, you'll get there eventually. Where? I'm not sure, but offending me is like.. well.. good luck!

/e you mad bro? (must've struck a nerve is close; but comparing the two is pretty redundant; just because I like that word.)

This post was edited by curb on Apr 4 2018 09:39am
Apr 4 2018 09:35am
Your avoiding all my questions, I will just assume that everything I said is accurate. Here’s a question you may be able to answer.. why is it that the first go to for a troll trying to avoid everything is “you mad bro” or in your case “must’ve struck a nerve”?
Apr 4 2018 09:41am
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 10:35am)

and ALSO.... *You're

::wins the argument ten fold::
Apr 4 2018 09:45am
Must be really respectable living off you your wife’s income sitting on threads all day.
Apr 4 2018 09:47am
Something tells me I shouldn’t waste my time with grammar around you.
Apr 4 2018 10:45am
Quote (curb @ Apr 4 2018 10:41am)
and ALSO.... *You're

::wins the argument ten fold::

Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 10:45am)
Must be really respectable living off you your wife’s income sitting on threads all day.

Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 10:47am)
Something tells me I shouldn’t waste my time with grammar around you.

See quote #1. There's no coming back, sorry. You lost, bub.
Apr 4 2018 11:15am
Just because you are living in this dissolution that you are god does not indicate that just because you say something, it goes. It’s funny that you want out of this convo. That just shows me how big of a puss you truly are. So tell me, where did your hate for the military come from? Do you not like basic freedoms like being able to say whatever the fuck you want in a thread? You can spew whatever garbage you want, and looking at some of your previous posts, you do spew ALOT of bullshit to pretty much everyone on JSP. All I got to say to you is eat a dick you dissolution of a fuck.

This post was edited by Zepple067 on Apr 4 2018 11:16am
Apr 4 2018 11:41am
Quote (Zepple067 @ Apr 4 2018 12:15pm)
Just because you are living in this dissolution that you are god does not indicate that just because you say something, it goes. It’s funny that you want out of this convo. That just shows me how big of a puss you truly are. So tell me, where did your hate for the military come from? Do you not like basic freedoms like being able to say whatever the fuck you want in a thread? You can spew whatever garbage you want, and looking at some of your previous posts, you do spew ALOT of bullshit to pretty much everyone on JSP. All I got to say to you is eat a dick you dissolution of a fuck.

Previous post about eyes needing to be checked should come into play here. I've never claimed to be a god; I can see why you'd view me as one though? Wanting out of a convo and completely destroying my oppisition are two different things entirely, so that should sum up the whole 'puss' thing too (come at me bro, see how much puss you see! :D)

And the whole military thing? Simply put, you don't meet the basic requirements to join said military, simple as that. Funny how you hopped on here trying to be important and shit, but really.. who the fuck are you? Yup, Nobody. A little pimple. Munching on cock-meat sandwiches and living a lie.

I'll pass on the dick, thanks though.

Apr 4 2018 12:38pm
Lol all big and tough over a thread. Oh and now you dictate who can and can’t join the military. Man you do everything from sitting on your ass milking income from your “wife” to acting like a curb AND executive authority for MILPERS. I would like to thank you for your service of acting like a total sack of shit. Bravo Zulu for being everything that’s wrong with this nation. You can Alt + F4 the fuck out of this thread you are worthless. Oh and don’t quit your day job of being a cum guzzling gutter slut (heard your pretty good at it)
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll