d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Devastated, Lost, Confused > Life Wrecking
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,050.24
Mar 29 2018 12:51pm
hey guys...this is actually the first time i post here..

I'm at the point where i need to let it out. Some say it can help to let it out..

Recently, My Fiancée, 27 years old has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer...
the hospital appointments, the treatments...

and just basically who i am as a person resulted in me losing my 25/h Electro mechanics job. (I, in no way whatsoever put the blame on anyone else but myself) because i was missing way too many hours.. Also, I was just not there..mentally...

My life..our life is crumbling in front of me and i feel completely helpless..hopeless..

i'm having a lot of trouble coping and I c.a.n.n.o.t sleep but honestly..

We are both trying our best at staying positive and keeping our heads high while she fights her battle..

I guess i just want to say: don't take the time you have with loved ones for granted...you honestly never know what will happen tomorrow..

(forgive my heartbroken intrusion)

Gold: 1.00
Mar 29 2018 01:07pm
Keep fighting on, I am sorry that this is happening. Hold on to every minute you have and be strong ♥
Gold: 90.58
Mar 29 2018 11:52pm
Praying for you sir, stay strong
Gold: 28,296.01
Mar 30 2018 06:57am
First

I'm sorry for your pain. The helplessness and hopelessness. The financial struggle and stress. Watching the one you love fight for their life. The sadness and negativity.

Now

It ain't over till it's over. This is a mountain it's not a cliff. Both of you are gonna climb that mother fucker and smile every day while doing it.

It's hard, it's real fucking hard and it makes you feel shitty. No time for that

Don't lose focus on the time you are worried about not having. None of us have that guarantee

Wake up every day and you fight with her through positivity and support and laughter and kindness and togetherness.

When she is down you pull her ass back up. When she cries you make her laugh. When she feels alone you plant that ass right next to hers.

This isn't easy on you, I know that. It's hard to put all those negative feelings and thoughts aside, I know that

Surround yourself with positive family and friends and get involved with support groups

Mountain not a cliff, remember that. Believe that.

People make it through all the time. There is always hope.

One day at a time. You're strong enough.

Mountain not a cliff
Mountain not a cliff
Fuck Cancer
Mar 30 2018 07:01am
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 30 2018 08:57am)
First

I'm sorry for your pain. The helplessness and hopelessness. The financial struggle and stress. Watching the one you love fight for their life. The sadness and negativity.

Now

It ain't over till it's over. This is a mountain it's not a cliff. Both of you are gonna climb that mother fucker and smile every day while doing it.

It's hard, it's real fucking hard and it makes you feel shitty. No time for that

Don't lose focus on the time you are worried about not having. None of us have that guarantee

Wake up every day and you fight with her through positivity and support and laughter and kindness and togetherness.

When she is down you pull her ass back up. When she cries you make her laugh. When she feels alone you plant that ass right next to hers.

This isn't easy on you, I know that. It's hard to put all those negative feelings and thoughts aside, I know that

Surround yourself with positive family and friends and get involved with support groups

Mountain not a cliff, remember that. Believe that.

People make it through all the time. There is always hope.

One day at a time. You're strong enough.

Mountain not a cliff
Mountain not a cliff
Fuck Cancer

:cry: i dont even know what to say :hug:
Gold: 0.00
Mar 30 2018 04:12pm
look into fasting for healing. im by no means a doctor and advise you to research yourself for cures. but look into fasting as well as dry fasting. Check out snakediet on youtube for some information and stuff. GL
Mar 31 2018 12:23am
thank you everyone! it really is appreciated.. next appointment 4 days new blood test
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 1 2018 09:00pm
Jobs will come and go but the time you spend with family is forever. Whatever happens, well be wishing you luck with every thing that proceeds.
Apr 1 2018 09:06pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Apr 1 2018 11:00pm)
Jobs will come and go but the time you spend with family is forever. Whatever happens, well be wishing you luck with every thing that proceeds.

:hug: thank you :hug: She fell asleep on couch today and when she woke up i had just finished cleaning the house and all the chores... i help where i can :)
Gold: 5,113.60
Apr 2 2018 07:42am
I don’t know if you’re familiar with American football or not but you should look up Eric Berry. He’s a world class defensive player who was diagnosed with lymphoma three years ago. He went through chemo and less than a year later he was back in the NFL. He has a foundation to help cancer patients and is an inspirational and generous guy. You may want to check that out.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll