d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Thank You, Jsp And Njaguar > Update On Life
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 7.69
Mar 28 2018 04:09pm
Back in 2014 early April, I posted for you all to send prayers for myself and my family during my father’s sudden illnesses.
Unfortunately, only a couple weeks later, those illnesses did take his life.
I posted on that same thread about the recent news of his passing back then.
I received a lot of support from you guys and it didn’t go unnoticed.
For those who may not have been here in 2014, my father was diagnosed with stomach lymphoma and cirrhosis of the liver. It quickly spread due to having Hepatitis A and there wasn’t much to do at that point.
We were all hopeful that a diet change and removing cigarettes and drinking from his every day schedule would carry him through it all, but it was just too late.
April 21st, 2014 I did lose my father, my friend, my life advisor and mentor, but thanks to the team here in this sub forum, my close friends here in Oklahoma and music I was able to soon forgive all the anger and hatred I had built up.
But one thing that stood out to me and I, to this day am so appreciative for, is that Njaguar himself personally messaged me about what happened.
I’m sure that isn’t much to a majority of JSP, but when an owner of a site takes time out of his day to make sure one of his JSPers is making it through okay, meant a whole lot to me.
Thank you, Njaguar.
Thank you, JSP Christian Fellowship sub forum.

As of now, I grew up a lot the past couple years. I began a decent paying career, purchased my first home, almost got married! ^_^ and now I may get married to an amazing gal that has also brought me a lot of happiness. I grew closer and closer to God even when I thought I was angry with him. Everything is slowly getting better and I know my dad would be proud. As he would say, I’d be a good egg right about now.

Again, thanks everyone. I’ll be seeing you again!
Gold: 1.00
Mar 28 2018 04:15pm
May many more blessings follow.
Gold: 20.00
Apr 2 2018 10:53am
Thank you for your testimony brother. God is always faithful and may He continue to bless you.
Gold: 7,509.00
Apr 5 2018 02:31am
Congratulations on your new life achievements and I to have related to some previous loses years back. It is hard to deal with however you learn to forgive the truth and realize you cant stay angry your whole life.

Blessed with the memory's I pray you also keep positive and remain composure through this life at all times.
Life is full of many lessons for us and unfortunately we cannot be mad forever at life loss.
:thumbsup: Stay blessed.

This post was edited by Bachelor on Apr 5 2018 02:32am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 8 2018 02:04pm
It's amazing how tragedy can help us change for the better with some spiritual help. It's great to hear that Paul (njaguar) contacted you with his support and that this section got behind you --and that you have enough gratitude to return with your thanks :)
Apr 9 2018 11:20am
Quote (Saltburn @ Mar 28 2018 04:15pm)
May many more blessings follow.

I appreciate this. I take each day I can to return any blessings I receive. Thank you.

Quote (Elior @ Apr 2 2018 10:53am)
Thank you for your testimony brother. God is always faithful and may He continue to bless you.

As He does. It's never fun to lose someone like this, but I'm sure my dad wouldn't want me to sit in depression and let life pass me by. Thank you.

Quote (Bachelor @ Apr 5 2018 02:31am)
Congratulations on your new life achievements and I to have related to some previous loses years back. It is hard to deal with however you learn to forgive the truth and realize you cant stay angry your whole life.

Blessed with the memory's I pray you also keep positive and remain composure through this life at all times.
Life is full of many lessons for us and unfortunately we cannot be mad forever at life loss.
:thumbsup: Stay blessed.

You're absolutely right. Even to this day, I'll think about how it'd be cool to call my dad. Then I realize I cannot do that.
It's upsetting. I wish there was a way to bring him back, but I know there isn't and I just need to keep doing what
I'm doing and try to make him proud.

Quote (RewtheBrave @ Apr 8 2018 02:04pm)
It's amazing how tragedy can help us change for the better with some spiritual help. It's great to hear that Paul (njaguar) contacted you with his support and that this section got behind you --and that you have enough gratitude to return with your thanks :)

This section was really great for me during that time and then I left JSP and almost all gaming behind for quite some time, but this is my emotional outlet.
This is how I deal with life's problems that are out of my control. I can't give that up! ^_^
Gold: 2,364.01
Apr 17 2018 09:58am
We were all hopeful that a diet change and removing cigarettes and drinking from his every day schedule

he must've been hell of a man :D
Apr 17 2018 07:16pm
Quote (Crud1ty @ Apr 17 2018 09:58am)
he must've been hell of a man :D

Yes, he was a good man. People smoke, people drink. He was a 54 year old man that would have a nasty ole Budweiser after work while he did his landscaping.
Don’t base a few vices that many people have on his character. Antichrist or not, have a little respect.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic