d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > I Got A Strategy To Blizzard > Stop These Damn Bots
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 20 2018 02:23pm
Quote (Youshould @ 20 Apr 2018 19:08)
It would be fun to see how many pvmers would last d2 once all pvpers will be gone. Maybe one day we'll have pvmers beggin for bots to be back.

Mind to explain me why I have never seen a top skilled D2 pvper cryin about bots ?

Hopefuly tennis pro players doesnt have to build up a new court everytime nor to play with self-made racket.

My dear friend.

I speak from years of studying psychology.

People would rather spend their energy on something that is real, than something that is fake.
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 20 2018 02:42pm
Quote (Taurean @ Apr 20 2018 02:23pm)
My dear friend.

People would rather spend their energy on something that is real, than something that is fake.

its funny how often in your posts "people" = "tauren@d2jsp and maybe a few other people who agree"

most people want grushes and an active economy. most people pvp, and dont want to have to find items themselves.

most people that say they dont want bots dont realize the economy they think bots are keeping them out of are actually keeping the overall demand in the game. then when the economy falls they'll get butthurt and claim everyone's a baby for not wanting to play the game they want to play it.

the funny thing is you claim u mainly play your characters questing from normal to hell, and self gear. so i'm not really sure how bots even effect you. you're basically a single player who chooses to play on b.net
Gold: 9,715.81
Apr 20 2018 02:44pm
Quote (Youshould @ Apr 20 2018 08:08pm)
It would be fun to see how many pvmers would last d2 once all pvpers will be gone. Maybe one day we'll have pvmers beggin for bots to be back.

Mind to explain me why I have never seen a top skilled D2 pvper cryin about bots ?

Hopefuly tennis pro players doesnt have to build up a new court everytime nor to play with self-made racket.

because pvpers dont pvm

Quote (Worrywart @ Apr 14 2018 06:53pm)
and far more people bot than pvm
pvp is top of the food chain

People were only complaining about bots coming back because they didn't have one. Now you see the same people who whined that bots were back posting the useless junk that public pickit scripts keep

thats what annoys me about this never ending discussion - pvpers throw in an ignorant "ppl r jelly" without acknowledging, that for pvm purposes the game actually is more fun without bots and that there are other people playing pvm than the ones droning behind bots, creating "gieb phree" games

if i could choose: nl -> bot all you want, give me cheap gear. ladder -> banhammer, legit pvm best pvm

Gold: 8.73
Apr 20 2018 04:09pm
Quote (Taurean @ Apr 20 2018 03:23pm)
My dear friend.

Your warped perception of reality is a study in psychology.

Quote (memoism @ Apr 20 2018 03:44pm)
thats what annoys me about this never ending discussion - pvpers throw in an ignorant "ppl r jelly" without acknowledging, that for pvm purposes the game actually is more fun without bots and that there are other people playing pvm than the ones droning behind bots, creating "gieb phree" games

What makes it more fun without bots if you weren't botting to begin with? I don't understand how you have any interaction with bots unless you choose to.
Gold: 256.43
Apr 21 2018 04:37am
Quote (memoism @ Apr 20 2018 09:44pm)
because pvpers dont pvm

if i could choose: nl -> bot all you want, give me cheap gear. ladder -> banhammer, legit pvm best pvm

man, im totally with you on the nl/ladder part... But for fuck sake you are acting like PvPer are bringing arguments over this nonsense... Im sorry but we just have to reply to these xxxxxxx topics from pvmers crying the hell about bots in general and being stupid about it... WE ALRDY EXPLAINED TONS OF TIME THAT BOTS MIGHT BE A BAD THING FOR PVMER BUT ITS STILL A GOOD THING FOR PVPERS. Now pls can all the pvmers go back to their xp/mf and leave d2 as it is w/o crying ? Thanks...
Gold: 175.01
Apr 21 2018 06:03am
Quote (Youshould @ Apr 21 2018 05:37am)
man, im totally with you on the nl/ladder part... But for fuck sake you are acting like PvPer are bringing arguments over this nonsense... Im sorry but we just have to reply to these xxxxxxx topics from pvmers crying the hell about bots in general and being stupid about it... WE ALRDY EXPLAINED TONS OF TIME THAT BOTS MIGHT BE A BAD THING FOR PVMER BUT ITS STILL A GOOD THING FOR PVPERS. Now pls can all the pvmers go back to their xp/mf and leave d2 as it is w/o crying ? Thanks...

Not even a bad thing for pvmers. Just a bad thing for the ones trying to sell items on the d2jsp botting/cash trade site. Weird how the site encompasses everything they complain about. It's like deep down they're all xtimus
Gold: 9,715.81
Apr 21 2018 06:46am
Quote (SuperButt420 @ Apr 21 2018 12:09am)
Your warped perception of reality is a study in psychology.
What makes it more fun without bots if you weren't botting to begin with? I don't understand how you have any interaction with bots unless you choose to.

having a legit ladderboard where you know the people on it, drops have more meaning due to higher prices. also the most important part imo - it encourages people to play with each other

Quote (Youshould @ Apr 21 2018 12:37pm)

guess we're on the same page then. i dont usually follow those "discussions", it's just repeating the same shit over and over again after all

just when i see ignorant statements like "you're just jealous because you don't bot, you all follow bot runs anyway, without bots nobody would play". patronizing af. as if pvm is all about getting gear as cheap as possible and every pvmers wet dream is to leech off pvpers as much as possible

well, as usual blizz does what blizz does so maybe we're getting ~2months without bots next ladder which is fine with me

Gold: 175.01
Apr 21 2018 07:16am
Quote (memoism @ Apr 21 2018 07:46am)
having a legit ladderboard where you know the people on it, drops have more meaning due to higher prices. also the most important part imo - it encourages people to play with each other

Prices remain stable relative to each other. A pul rune buys the same items now as it did in 2006. The difference is the cash value which drops over time during the ladder season. The items which raise in relative value were items that your average player couldn't even afford this "legit" ladder, like anni
The free-for-all drop system encourages people to play solo. When the drops "matter" in terms of cash value that's just amplified.

I can't comment on the ladderboard system because I didn't know anyone was proud about how many hours they wasted grinding.
Gold: 256.43
Apr 21 2018 09:34am
Quote (Worrywart @ Apr 21 2018 01:03pm)
Not even a bad thing for pvmers. Just a bad thing for the ones trying to sell items on the d2jsp botting/cash trade site. Weird how the site encompasses everything they complain about. It's like deep down they're all xtimus

Yeah I meant Im not against a ladder w/o bots if pvm ppls wish it so much. I pvp at nl and as long as they are not around us like bees im fine with whatever. Just bored of all these xtimus wannabes.
Gold: 23,001.97
Apr 21 2018 09:35am
Quote (Worrywart @ 21 Apr 2018 14:03)

WE ARE NEGAN
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll