d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Steins;gate 0
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29.00
May 16 2018 12:46pm
oh man, that ending.
that moment when you first think it's just a flash of Okabe's PTSD but then it's actually happening again.
shit starting to go down.
Gold: 2.70
May 16 2018 01:08pm
oh shit, that ending

i wonder if that is the other group after kagari.......

yuugo also noticed a guy following the girls who went to the store.... i wonder who he called... maybe moeka ?

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 16 2018 01:20pm
May 23 2018 12:54pm
ohhh shiit

that last part :o

little odd that girl has an injury in the same place where suzu kicked that person in the suit

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but.. isnt she supposed to be darus wife?

mmmmm again

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 23 2018 01:04pm
May 23 2018 01:53pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ May 23 2018 12:54pm)
ohhh shiit

that last part :o

little odd that girl has an injury in the same place where suzu kicked that person in the suit

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but.. isnt she supposed to be darus wife?

mmmmm again

yeah, could be something to throw the viewer off and be just an actual injury she got. (i don't think Yuki was a rounder or anything else, she is Suzu's mother and part of that group/resistance so it seems unlikely)

maybe it's a similar thing to what happened to Kagari?
like she was being controlled/brainwashed to do it and had no recollection.
it's clear Kagari remembers bits of her past or at least the emotions she felt, but the memory just isn't there.
which further makes me suspect those 2 close to Maho, Alexis and that woman (forget her name from that previous ep) she even said she was a psychologist (i think that was the word) and studied the brain and all that.

I wasn't expecting to see that kind of ending, that must have been a big shock to Okarin.

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 23 2018 01:54pm
May 23 2018 02:17pm
Quote (Dragonox @ May 23 2018 07:53pm)
yeah, could be something to throw the viewer off and be just an actual injury she got. (i don't think Yuki was a rounder or anything else, she is Suzu's mother and part of that group/resistance so it seems unlikely)

maybe it's a similar thing to what happened to Kagari?
like she was being controlled/brainwashed to do it and had no recollection.
it's clear Kagari remembers bits of her past or at least the emotions she felt, but the memory just isn't there.
which further makes me suspect those 2 close to Maho, Alexis and that woman (forget her name from that previous ep) she even said she was a psychologist (i think that was the word) and studied the brain and all that.

I wasn't expecting to see that kind of ending, that must have been a big shock to Okarin.

yeah, i have a feeling it is a red herring, but also could be what happened to kagari.. that is what i would do if i wanted to rule time travel, go back and get friends/family of my enemies first and make them allies

i also didnt expect it.. when his steiner started i was like.. oh shiit... and than the credit scene and i was like OHH SHIITT

i suspect leskinen is behind what happened to amadeus; with maho being blocked.. hes the only other that has access.. i think that female friend of hers in involved too... since they are the only two "western characters"

i think that now hes back at the alpha worldline...since kurisu is alive, i suspect mayuri is gonna die or is already dead

i wonder what caused the shift tho... like.. was it from okabe talking to braun about time travel, or was it from the phone call....cause remember back on the roof, after he crossed into that war future, he got a phone call in that office and it jumped him to another time line

May 23 2018 02:28pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ May 23 2018 02:17pm)
yeah, i have a feeling it is a red herring, but also could be what happened to kagari.. that is what i would do if i wanted to rule time travel, go back and get friends/family of my enemies first and make them allies

i also didnt expect it.. when his steiner started i was like.. oh shiit... and than the credit scene and i was like OHH SHIITT

i suspect leskinen is behind what happened to amadeus; with maho being blocked.. hes the only other that has access.. i think that female friend of hers in involved too... since they are the only two "western characters"

i think that now hes back at the alpha worldline...since kurisu is alive, i suspect mayuri is gonna die or is already dead

i wonder what caused the shift tho... like.. was it from okabe talking to braun about time travel, or was it from the phone call....cause remember back on the roof, after he crossed into that war future, he got a phone call in that office and it jumped him to another time line

someone else is messing with time travel causing him to carry over to the new world lines.
since it's obviously not them this time, so it's either SERN running experiments or someone else.

i also just thought that maybe that ending could be just a dream too, like the last time his reading steiner activated. (he passed out)
i think this because well he was still dressed the same... wouldn't he have been dressed in his lab coat?
though the idea that Mayuri might be the one dead could explain that, since i feel that whole black outfit was pretty symbolic for his mourning

guess we gotta wait a week to find out, damn cliffhangers

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 23 2018 02:33pm
May 23 2018 02:35pm
Quote (Dragonox @ May 23 2018 08:28pm)
someone else is messing with time travel causing him to carry over to the new world lines.
since it's obviously not them this time, so it's either SERN running experiments or someone else.

i also just thought that maybe that ending could be just a dream too, like the last time his reading steiner activated. (he passed out)
i think this because well he was still dressed the same... wouldn't he have been dressed in his lab coat?

guess we gotta wait a week to find out, damn cliffhangers

maybe its russia? did you notice on the news it said there was an earth quake in russia.. and since kurisus dad defected to russia in that time line... maybe w/e they did jumped okabe back into the alpha

but with the clothing......it could be a dream..... maybe his clothes are the same to show that he isnt the alpha world line okabe

hate waiting LOL with a ending like that.... gawd
Gold: Locked
May 23 2018 08:20pm
1 week of torture ;_;
May 30 2018 02:49pm
damn good ep..

i liked how they showed kurisus perspective, from original steins gate, her rushing towards the lab

i assumed the reason she didnt make it was b/c she wasnt quick enough.. but nope, was from that dmail

the full confession is what made him not go through with it...which gave a live kurisu and dead mayuri

and we got a kiss ^_^

seems okabe is gonna be in a different beta world line tho

anyone else also get a vibe, the GPS that kurisu has on okabe is type of suicide prevention thing?

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 30 2018 02:52pm
Jun 6 2018 01:07pm
good ep

wonder why maho is keeping kurisu laptop from okabe tho.....

im sure he could figure out the password

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Jun 6 2018 01:08pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll