d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Steins;gate 0
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 18 2018 03:29pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Apr 18 2018 01:17pm)
it's great.
it's only 2eps in so far but it's already a pretty emotional sequel.

just keep in mind you'll have to watch the prequel OVA (alt ending to Steins;Gate) posted above to really start with the beta line plot.

Oh nice, alright. Thanks a lot.
Gold: 2.70
Apr 18 2018 05:48pm
good 2nd ep imo
Gold: 29.00
Apr 25 2018 01:15pm
great ep.
Maho in that Santa girl costume was cute, so were the others.

then that ending, looks like all those memories came flooding back.
Apr 25 2018 03:49pm
he seems to be on the verge of a breakdown from all those memories rushing at once

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Apr 25 2018 03:49pm
May 2 2018 11:21pm
seems like the mini break down made him get memories from the future.... but i thought that was only possible if you used dmail? :/

also the red headed girl... kagari ..is she a clone of kurisu? or she is the daughter of okabe/kurisu from a different world line? or is she amadeus in a type of android body?

:o

seems like she was brainwashed or being controlled in the future, pointing the gun at suzuha.......

anyone else not trust leskinen ? for some reason i dont really trust him

also turns out a redhead is a guest at rukas.....bet thats her

and kiryu showing up at the end.... i wonder if she is gonna fuck things up

so many questions! but i dont wanna spoil myself with googling...

maybe i should play the vn :/

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 2 2018 11:35pm
May 3 2018 09:08am
Quote (Warlock316 @ May 2 2018 11:21pm)
seems like the mini break down made him get memories from the future.... but i thought that was only possible if you used dmail? :/

also the red headed girl... kagari ..is she a clone of kurisu? or she is the daughter of okabe/kurisu from a different world line? or is she amadeus in a type of android body?

:o

seems like she was brainwashed or being controlled in the future, pointing the gun at suzuha.......

anyone else not trust leskinen ? for some reason i dont really trust him

also turns out a redhead is a guest at rukas.....bet thats her

and kiryu showing up at the end.... i wonder if she is gonna fuck things up

so many questions! but i dont wanna spoil myself with googling...

maybe i should play the vn :/

yeah Reading Steiner as Okabe calls it usually only activates when someone interferes with the world line. (so it was either someone else or it was his PTSD, that could also explain that dream)
touching on that point Kagari could very well be capable on messing with the world line herself too since she came from the future and was close to Mayuri and may have knowledge and means now that she's an adult.

they mentioned Kagari was a War Orphan that Mayuri adopted so i feel her appearance with the red hair and all is perhaps coincidental.
after all if she was related/clone to Kurisu she wouldn't have that big of a chest in the future. lol
but that scene with her pointing the gun at Suzu because she heard voices, got me thinking that maybe she was a kind of sleeper agent planted in the group and that SERN could have very well used her appearance as a reason they choose her to infiltrate.
which could also lead further into her knowledge of time travel and a potential mission she has if that's true.

the old english scientist guy is indeed suspicious.
if i recall Kurisu's written papers and knowledge played a good part in why SERN came to power, also the reason as to why Alpha line Suzu hated her.
i suspect SERN uses the Amadeus tech in the future.

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 3 2018 09:09am
May 3 2018 01:00pm
Quote (Dragonox @ May 3 2018 03:08pm)
yeah Reading Steiner as Okabe calls it usually only activates when someone interferes with the world line. (so it was either someone else or it was his PTSD, that could also explain that dream)
touching on that point Kagari could very well be capable on messing with the world line herself too since she came from the future and was close to Mayuri and may have knowledge and means now that she's an adult.

they mentioned Kagari was a War Orphan that Mayuri adopted so i feel her appearance with the red hair and all is perhaps coincidental.
after all if she was related/clone to Kurisu she wouldn't have that big of a chest in the future. lol
but that scene with her pointing the gun at Suzu because she heard voices, got me thinking that maybe she was a kind of sleeper agent planted in the group and that SERN could have very well used her appearance as a reason they choose her to infiltrate.
which could also lead further into her knowledge of time travel and a potential mission she has if that's true.

the old english scientist guy is indeed suspicious.
if i recall Kurisu's written papers and knowledge played a good part in why SERN came to power, also the reason as to why Alpha line Suzu hated her.
i suspect SERN uses the Amadeus tech in the future.

yeah, i thought of that too....with kagari being there, maybe events shifted and okabe got future memories b/c of her appearance in his time

it could be coincidental, but damn.. they look so much alike.. unless it is done on purpose to throw off viewers and make them go nuts lol

if she is an sleeper, i wonder if SERN implanted kurisus memories in her, to give her memories of the past and time travel, etc

yeah, i think SERN uses amadeus too... .. but.. wasnt kurisu kidnapped and forced to work for sern? thats what i thought.....i dont think suzuha knew that tho
Gold: Locked
May 7 2018 03:42pm
All characters doubled their boob size
May 7 2018 07:17pm
Quote (Hyperdimension @ May 7 2018 03:42pm)
All characters doubled their boob size

you wish.
though the amount of female characters shot up meaning the amount of boobs definitely doubled at least.

This post was edited by Dragonox on May 7 2018 07:18pm
May 9 2018 02:08pm
FUCK! hate waiting for next eps

damn cliffhangers

This post was edited by Warlock316 on May 9 2018 02:08pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll