d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Buying A Keyboard
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,278.69
Trader: Trusted
Mar 20 2018 03:49pm
Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and try to learn to play some piano.

I'm looking for something cheap just to get startet, and looking for possible beginner tips.

I can see there's a difference in how many keys some keyboards have - how much of a limitation will 61 keys be?

I'm going to teach myself and just have fun with it. However, any tips for good apps or online lessons? Also for the basics, like reading notes etc.

Any tips or guidance is greatly appreciated, thanks!

This post was edited by Sunline on Mar 20 2018 03:49pm
Gold: 2,280.45
Mar 20 2018 04:41pm
well if you want to learn piano,buy used piano :D I dont know how prices vary in your country and how cheap they are but here in Croatia,where I live you can buy used piano under 1000 dollars,dont put limitation on how many keys,buy 88 keys no matter if you buy piano or other keyboards! you have on ebay or amazon very cheap stage pianos,buy them,they are very practical if you have no space in your living place! casio and rolland have very cheap stage pianos, I saw prices for 200 dollars,but I saw even cheap kurzweils or korg! it is always best to pay lessons to some teacher who lives near you then any advice that you find on many forums and above all, be patient :D
Gold: Locked
May 4 2018 10:56am
dont buy a keyboard with tons of keys if you are new
you will only use 1-3 octaves as a begginer
trust me

save your money for later

This post was edited by SpectraWaves on May 4 2018 10:56am
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll