d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > I Present To You Trade Topic Status?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 792.00
Mar 26 2018 11:53am
Gold: 720.71
Mar 26 2018 12:58pm
I do a lot of trading (not recently as work and school are the priorities) but i would personally forget about this. I just let the thread die and edit the first post if possible.
Voted no
Gold: 0.69
Trader: Trusted
Mar 28 2018 05:38pm
Sure many people will say they will not do it and forget.
But hey, it's not bad at all.

Usually I have no issues with trading with old topics.
Only thing is that once a topic gets abit old, no one really nags about it.
Anytime receiving a old topic in a pm, replying with ease saying no longer need/have would handle that.

Interesting idea for sure, but I don't see any benfits for it currently.
Gonna stay at a stand at null for either way it goes.
Gold: 134.45
Mar 29 2018 06:44am
Quote (Phyerox @ Mar 20 2018 06:40am)
The edit timer on trade posts is 3 days which is plenty enough time for traders to edit the op with /closed or /done.

I think it would also take away from the aesthetics of the forum page. (Too many icons and stuff)
This is of course just my opinion, but I think the cleaner/simpler looking the better. :)

If it is not enough time to edit you can just post again clarifying status of trade which is something I have considered as a new user, to up my post count as well as just keeping communication open.

Quote (Djsem @ Mar 28 2018 04:38pm)
Sure many people will say they will not do it and forget.
But hey, it's not bad at all.

Usually I have no issues with trading with old topics.
Only thing is that once a topic gets abit old, no one really nags about it.
Anytime receiving a old topic in a pm, replying with ease saying no longer need/have would handle that.

Interesting idea for sure, but I don't see any benfits for it currently.
Gonna stay at a stand at null for either way it goes.

Interesting is right and I think if I wasn't a new user I would also have no issues with this and could just let the thread die like Herolinda says. I might get a late pm but nothing to complain about.

I totally get what you're saying but I feel like the community would in the end, have no interest in this convenience.
Gold: 13,703.00
Mar 29 2018 08:11am
It would be a cool feature to have if it would be automated than getting people to manually flag their trade topics thread people forget and don't care about it.

For me, I would like when you make a new topic, it would be better it had the option to schedule the trade topics when your available date/time to date/time in every 4 hours (you choose the date/time to start and to end) so the existing rules doesn't get violated in anyway.

When time is up, it would be archived/flag automatically w/e color it might be, regardless if u sell anything or not, and a jsp notifier will let you know and so on...

I don't think it would be neccessary imo to flag the trade topics but an awesome thing to have if it's going to be implemeted electronically programmed.

I understand that not much people read the last page where you have bumped your topic thread. You could of edit your topic thread of the first post everyday by clicking the edit button, edit post, and you don't miss the "edit" button that's what I do in that situation so that doesn't go away.

Usually people will edit their post and put "closed" and "sold" etc to let them know their trade is done.

People are used to the system the way it is right now, like it clean and simple looking and others like to have different idea perspective.

This post was edited by TrueChaos on Mar 29 2018 08:17am
Gold: 134.45
Mar 29 2018 08:21am
Quote (TrueChaos @ Mar 29 2018 07:11am)
It would be a cool feature to have if it would be automated than getting people to manually flag their trade topics thread people forget and don't care about it.

For me, I would like when you make a new topic, it would be better it had the option to schedule the trade topics when your available date/time to date/time in every 4 hours (you choose the date/time to start and to end) so the existing rules doesn't get violated in anyway.

When time is up, it would be archived/flag automatically w/e color it might be, regardless if u sell anything or not, and a jsp notifier will let you know and so on...

I don't think it would be neccessary imo to flag the trade topics but an awesome thing to have if it's going to be implemeted electronically programmed.

This however I would not oppose. What you think about this Super?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 10 2018 08:07am
Just post "Trade done."

= anyone can see it's done when they open the topic.
Gold: 792.00
May 22 2018 04:04pm
Bump
Gold: 65,892.39
May 22 2018 05:58pm
Voted YES
Gold: 20,232.06
May 22 2018 06:31pm
i dont see what warn has to do with it
its not a bad idea though
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev123