d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Diablo 2 > For People Who Like To Do Levelservices
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Mar 16 2018 06:01am
Hello D2jsp,

Dear Administrators,moderators,users i'm here because i dont like the new rule what was added about levelservices for Diablo 2.

What i mean, if a user doing a levelservices job for other user/s is not allowed to control the char because the new rule what was implemented dont permite us to do like last ladders levelservices in our control,
because blizzard close many accounts and ban many cd keys for botting, so actualy if we control a levelservices job from a user/s we get topic closed as "ilegal trade", dunno if other penality exist!

So let's be fair, JSP is JSP, blizzard is blizzard.

People using levelservices, because they have a lot forum gold, and can pay some one to do this job for them, also they are lazy controling the character that why they pay for a job like this.

Conform Blizzard D2jsp brake TOS of Blizzard, for this reson: D2jsp make a lot money from selling Forum Gold for real Money, So users from Section Like Diablo 2, shold stop use JSP because we brake the rules from Blizzard and we can be pushied with close account also disabled cd key.
and we pay real money for cd key/s and that is not refundable by JSP!

I understand this people dont like to pay a levelservices and get account closed, but let's se the part 2 not only part 1

the Maker of LevelServices also is punished with account/s closed by blizzard and disabled cd key
CD KEY COST 20$ Real Money From Official Blizzard
also the Maker lost time doing that levelservices even if he do manualy or using a bot!

The Customer losing some fg from 1FG-1K FG for levelservices

so basicly lost like 32.8 $ if he buy directly forum gold from JSP,

but the maker of levelservices lost cd keys that means insta 20$ + he's time + power + he's pc using, so all costs

Like real life i can give a example: if your car is broken, have 2 solution, 1 going to services and paying, 2 you can repair by yourself the car.

But if you go at services, they dont give you a guarantee if that repairs for your car during all life! yea you can say they give guarantee on documents samd, but that they need to make because gouverment pushing bosses if they dont it.

My suggestion is to implement some how the levelservices in our control not only on customer control, some how!

Also if a maker of levelservices using a bot and all is good and a player using hacks and get account closed is not maker of levelservices fault!

I do a lot of levelservices last ladders and no complain.

Any suggest i'm glad to hear.

PS: If you going vote No, please write please why you are not according whit the rule to allow users to do levelservices on maker control

Best Regards.

This post was edited by LoveDiamonds on Mar 16 2018 06:27am
Trade Moderator
Gold: 44,044.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 16 2018 07:38am
As i explained to you in your other topic. This rule was inplemented to protect users account from being closed.

This rule will not be changed or removed for now. We at staff together with the administration frequently update the rules to make sure that using D2jsp will be as safe as possible for users here at the community.

Should blizzard change their way of looking at account sharing we will make sure to discuss and make appropriate rule adjustments according to their ToS.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll