d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Cluess, Looking For Build Ideas With > Either 3+ Curses Or Rather Lowlife
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8.07
Mar 13 2018 10:37am
Hello fellow exiles,

as stated in the title, I´m kinda clueless what build I want to or rather can play.
To this point the most fun builds for me were vaal spark/fireball/power siphon and -all time favorite so far- the classical ele wander.
So, i´d say i like fast moving builds with high clearspeed.

With the new ascendancies occultist kind of interested me, e.g. a curse supported. But, the build must be able to survive on its own, ofc.
From what i´ve researched so far, 3+ curse is np but the main skill was mostly ED, which seems rather slow. At least compared to what i´ve played before.

The other very interesting idea for me is a low life build. I thought about Blade Vortex, but the occasionally standing still to get stacks up is a little bit of a set back.

Anyway, if you have some ideas which you guys had fun with and which somewhat meet my requirements (somewhat fast LL>3+curse supporter who can solo play) i´d be very glad to look at them.

Stay inquisitive exile.

Gold: 24.40
Apr 9 2018 03:54pm
A full ele conversion bv build clears really fast. While mobbing you only need to cast once and packs explode. I think Mathil made one this league. There should be a video of it somewhere.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic