d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Avg Blocked One Of My Chrome Addons
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 35.00
Feb 20 2018 06:15pm
How to unblock it ? I mean it wont work..

Can't find it in the AVG settings either eh.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2018 06:20pm
Try the following steps and let me know if this helps you. Alternatively you could try the support forum found here - https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/chrome

1. Click the Chrome menu icon, select "Tools" and then click "Extensions" to open the Extensions page. All extensions installed in Google Chrome are displayed here.

2. Locate the first AVG extension. All AVG extensions contain "AVG" in their name.

3. Click the trash can icon next to "Enabled" to remove the AVG extension and click "Remove" to confirm.

4. Remove all AVG extensions and then restart Google Chrome to make sure the extensions are no longer functioning.

If you think you might need them later, you can disable them instead.

This post was edited by Stories on Feb 20 2018 06:22pm
Gold: 8,275.00
Feb 20 2018 06:21pm
Quote (0rb @ Feb 20 2018 07:15pm)
How to unblock it ? I mean it wont work..

Can't find it in the AVG settings either eh.

Instructions
AVG Firewall may automatically block one of your applications from accessing the Internet. This typically happens for applications that are not recognized by AVG Firewall. Please follow the steps below to allow any application in AVG Firewall:

1Open AVG.
2Click the Firewall tile
3Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner and select Advanced Settings
4In the left menu click Applications
5 Click Add
6Click ... next to the Path text field, browse to the executable file of the application you want to allow, and then click Open.
7Click Create, review the Application action options, and then click OK.
8Click OK to close the Firewall settings window.
9Verify that the application can connect to the Internet now.

Note: If the application has more executable files that require Internet access, you may need to repeat these steps for all it's files.

see if this works if not report back and I can give you another solution
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic