d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ip And Cd Key Restriction Service Upgrade
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 620.79
Feb 21 2018 05:07pm
Quote (luckspin @ Feb 21 2018 07:19am)
All u need to know is, play legit and u ll be fine.

Id love to hear ur reason for crying.

I play bith casually and more serious from time to time and ive never had issues.

2 hours a week legit solo play = no end game gear without spending money on pixels.

It's not crying to state my opinion without botting the game is not worth the input.

You might enjoy mid tier gear now but I don't, it was fun when I was a teen not in my 30s

I simply don't play anymore on battle.net

This post was edited by Hecht55 on Feb 21 2018 05:08pm
Gold: 9,700.00
Feb 21 2018 05:46pm
Quote (Hecht55 @ 22 Feb 2018 02:07)
2 hours a week legit solo play = no end game gear without spending money on pixels.

It's not crying to state my opinion without botting the game is not worth the input.

You might enjoy mid tier gear now but I don't, it was fun when I was a teen not in my 30s

I simply don't play anymore on battle.net

haven't played soft-core ladder in 5-6 years, maybe more.

as for non ladder, u've had the chance to get end game rare/craft gear for 15+years.

not my fault u lost ur accounts cos u got caught boting mediocre items on ladder.

im referring to ur statement "making it non playable if you don't play full-time"

plenty of ppl i know still play casually on ladder and have decent mf gear... something u would have probably been happy having but u r too busy crying about ur lost bot accounts

Feb 21 2018 07:58pm
Quote (luckspin @ Feb 21 2018 07:46pm)
haven't played soft-core ladder in 5-6 years, maybe more.

as for non ladder, u've had the chance to get end game rare/craft gear for 15+years.

not my fault u lost ur accounts cos u got caught boting mediocre items on ladder.

im referring to ur statement "making it non playable if you don't play full-time"

plenty of ppl i know still play casually on ladder and have decent mf gear... something u would have probably been happy having but u r too busy crying about ur lost bot accounts

Unfortunately you have no idea what you're talking about and are simply attempting to troll me for having a different opinion.

You made my point for me, yes we can casually play and have the same old mid gear casually but that's all you'll realistically achieve on your own using in game finds. Like I said before. Did that when the game was new. Now I'm old and busy and want to play the end game. Anything else is not worth my time. How is that crying?

You're also incorrect about me crying or even being banned. The only effect on me was losing some CD keys I had for many years. My original CD keys and battle chest are fine. All my accounts are fine.

I don't play because the current state of the game offers me zero fun. I did the vanilla thing 18 years ago. Not interested.

Have fun arguing and trolling anyone who doesn't share your opinion.
Feb 22 2018 07:53am
Quote (Hecht55 @ 22 Feb 2018 04:58)
Unfortunately you have no idea what you're talking about and are simply attempting to troll me for having a different opinion.

You made my point for me, yes we can casually play and have the same old mid gear casually but that's all you'll realistically achieve on your own using in game finds. Like I said before. Did that when the game was new. Now I'm old and busy and want to play the end game. Anything else is not worth my time. How is that crying?

You're also incorrect about me crying or even being banned. The only effect on me was losing some CD keys I had for many years. My original CD keys and battle chest are fine. All my accounts are fine.

I don't play because the current state of the game offers me zero fun. I did the vanilla thing 18 years ago. Not interested.

Have fun arguing and trolling anyone who doesn't share your opinion.

I still dont understand ur reason for crying.

U were the best pvper on ladder with the most expensive chars or something? Who did u duel with that top gear when 80-90% of the rest of ladder pvpers have garbage gear compared to non ladder.

R u simply sad that u cant afford top, semi-top gear now?

Whats so different than before that u cant enjoy the game anymore...

If u were still able to bot u wouldnt find anything valuable to begin with, unless u were running 50+ bots and still u d probably find mediocre shit.

The best items were never acquired through botting.

Duping is still viable and u have better chance of rolling rares and 45ers that way.

i dont rly care that u have a different opinion as long as u can justify it cos from my point of view u r just whining for nothing.

This post was edited by luckspin on Feb 22 2018 07:55am
Feb 22 2018 12:38pm
Quote (luckspin @ Feb 22 2018 09:53am)
I still dont understand ur reason for crying.

U were the best pvper on ladder with the most expensive chars or something? Who did u duel with that top gear when 80-90% of the rest of ladder pvpers have garbage gear compared to non ladder.

R u simply sad that u cant afford top, semi-top gear now?

Whats so different than before that u cant enjoy the game anymore...

If u were still able to bot u wouldnt find anything valuable to begin with, unless u were running 50+ bots and still u d probably find mediocre shit.

The best items were never acquired through botting.

Duping is still viable and u have better chance of rolling rares and 45ers that way.

i dont rly care that u have a different opinion as long as u can justify it cos from my point of view u r just whining for nothing.

I'm older and don't have enough spare time to invest in the game to get what I call fun out of it.

The changes made to the game in the last year have removed the ability for me or people like me to grind (via botting) while I'm at work and/or dealing with real world obligations.

You can call it crying, but if it's simply my opinion and you don't care then why ask me to "justify" my opinion?

What you don't seem to understand is that I no longer enjoy farming normal and nightmare. I did that endlessly as a kid and why I had a bot do it the last x years.

I can't enjoy the game the way I have for years anymore, so I'm stating I don't like it and don't play.

There is no reason to justify that.

The game is no longer fun for me in it's current state.

This post was edited by Hecht55 on Feb 22 2018 12:39pm
Feb 22 2018 02:08pm
Quote (Hecht55 @ 22 Feb 2018 21:38)
I'm older and don't have enough spare time to invest in the game to get what I call fun out of it.

The changes made to the game in the last year have removed the ability for me or people like me to grind (via botting) while I'm at work and/or dealing with real world obligations.

You can call it crying, but if it's simply my opinion and you don't care then why ask me to "justify" my opinion?

What you don't seem to understand is that I no longer enjoy farming normal and nightmare. I did that endlessly as a kid and why I had a bot do it the last x years.

I can't enjoy the game the way I have for years anymore, so I'm stating I don't like it and don't play.

There is no reason to justify that.

The game is no longer fun for me in it's current state.

u asking me "why ask me to justify my opinion" after reply to my question.

if u didn't want to justify ur opinion, u should have just ignored my post, which u still havent answered.

all i hear is "You might enjoy mid tier gear now but I don't" whats top gear to u then? 2/20/30/5x-60l/8x-90m/2s helms and 2/20/30/60 amulets etcs or 30/15/2s coas, perf shakos, 20/15 griff and other perf basic uniqs?

r u only a ladder player?

"I no longer enjoy farming normal and nightmare" so what did u do on the ladders prior to the patches? stuff magically appeared in ur stash or u simply bought it in jsp, the same way u can do a few weeks after the reset... its not like u cant get a basic char to do hell mf runs with comfortably.

"what I call fun out of it" maybe if u just stated what u called fun, i'd be able to understand what u mean... but of the top of my head what u mean by fun is the moments right before u check ur bots have found absolutely nothing but basic craps after running for 24h straight and in between all the crap theres a rare drop item that u think might finally be the one gozu ring/amu/helm u have been wanting but it turns out its a mediocre or close to useless rare.

u havent actually played this game for years, i ll leave u to it and stop wasting my time since its clear u wont give me a straight answer.
Feb 23 2018 11:48am
There's obviously no point in another counter post but I'm stoned and have a minute and will genuinely attempt to get my point of view to you well enough where you can accept that's how it is for me and we can happily disagree.

Quote (luckspin)
all i hear is "You might enjoy mid tier gear now but I don't" whats top gear to u then? 2/20/30/5x-60l/8x-90m/2s helms and 2/20/30/60 amulets etcs or 30/15/2s coas, perf shakos, 20/15 griff and other perf basic uniqs?

With the current state of the game even cookie cutter builds aren't achievable playing casually, pay attention right here >> Playing 1-2 hours PER WEEK, solo, with no purchasing items. I don't care how good you think you are, it's still going to take weeks upon weeks to start generating some higher level items and cube enough runes.
This was ok for me personally because I could have my sorc doing all this for me while I worked and lived a real life. Not sitting in moms basement running norm baals then nightmare baals for 2-3 days straight. I can't do it anymore I don't have the time.

Quote (luckspin)
r u only a ladder player?

I used to be while I could bot norm/nightmare early on and capitalize on selling hotspurs I found while at work or doing other fun things to people who can't config a bot or don't have time... Now I play Plugy casually with some local friends, we play every 2-3 weeks so Ladder makes no sense at all for me anymore.

Quote (luckspin)
"I no longer enjoy farming normal and nightmare" so what did u do on the ladders prior to the patches? stuff magically appeared in ur stash or u simply bought it in jsp, the same way u can do a few weeks after the reset... its not like u cant get a basic char to do hell mf runs with comfortably.

What did I do? I mostly answered that above. I would grind day one or two after reset, set up a norm sorc bot and sell the uniques when I woke up and/or got home from work. Same with cubed runes. Without an early bot, again pay attention >> Playing 1-2 hours per week, you can't farm hell in a couple weeks. I don't care how good you are. Once again, 1-2 hours a week SOLO.
Now I can't set up that early bot to capitalize on the retarded early high prices. There was another purpose to the game other than clicking and killing monsters.

Quote (luckspin)
"what I call fun out of it" maybe if u just stated what u called fun, i'd be able to understand what u mean... but of the top of my head what u mean by fun is the moments right before u check ur bots have found absolutely nothing but basic craps after running for 24h straight and in between all the crap theres a rare drop item that u think might finally be the one gozu ring/amu/helm u have been wanting but it turns out its a mediocre or close to useless rare.

I feel like you're falling apart a bit here, you might be right about the bot not finding or crafting perfects every single day but if you can have a norm baaler going day 1 you can make decent fg from just selling hotspurs for Christ's sake. Fun for me was making fg and being able to run my chars and stay somewhat close to the usual top groups. Now that I can't bot with my current schedule I won't reach Hell by the time the ladder is already dead. That's not fun for me, if the game is going to be that slow for me a 6 month ladder makes no sense. Since Ladder doesn't make sense to me I run Plugy when I feel like playing. That's fun. (for me)

Quote (luckspin)
u havent actually played this game for years, i ll leave u to it and stop wasting my time since its clear u wont give me a straight answer.

You're actually somewhat correct, when the game was new I played only tcp/ip games for 2-3 years. At the time I was into a free FPS shooter and was at the peak of my software piracy times, I wasn't buying any games.

I don't see why you can't just accept that there is validity in what I'm saying, especially for people who play the game like I do.

You might enjoy simply clicking monsters and not caring what you get or how long it takes you to get it. But I am used to getting and doing a lot more from the game without having to physically sit at the desk endlessly.

Maybe I'm just getting old? I hope I've given you a straight enough answer. Let me know.

Gold: 23,001.97
Feb 23 2018 02:17pm
It means you cannot use your CDkey on multiple realm at same time anymore!

This post was edited by WhenLadderReset on Feb 23 2018 02:18pm
Gold: 175.01
Feb 23 2018 05:33pm
Somehow S&G threads always devolve into people who don't play d2 whining at each other about the game they don't play
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 23 2018 08:20pm
Hecht55 if you spent half as much time Mf’ing as you do posting in this thread you would be geared already
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll