d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Elder Scrolls Series > Total Noob , Need Help
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,210.50
Feb 5 2018 10:08am
Im like lvl 8, and i get rekt every duel...

I need info on two classes and on crafting

First my character. Dark elf / Sorcerer

Im adding about 95% of the attributes to mana 5% to health
Im wearing all light armor and use a dagger/sheild
As far as spells im kinda lost i use 50/50 dark magic and elemental.... mostly want this character to be pure offensive
What can i improve???

Second my wifes character. Kajait / templar
This is going to be our tanky character heavy armor ect
....need info/guidance

Last question, how does crafting work?

Like do i use certain runestones to make certain glyphs and combine them to make sets???? How complex is this damn game..

This post was edited by Keenen917 on Feb 5 2018 12:42pm
Gold: 4,210.50
Feb 6 2018 07:38am
Bump
Gold: Locked
Feb 6 2018 09:18am
Where do you play? and on what platform?
Gold: 16,921.00
Feb 6 2018 09:49am
use sword vs dagger if your going that route. dagger doesn't affect your spell crit OTHER than precise (from what I hear, please correct me if I am wrong) sword adds spell dmg
I use lightning/fire staff swap (you will be able to swap at lvl 15)

get someone to craft you juliannos and trongs pact then buy some willpower jewelry from the vendors
IMO for pvp or duel I like impen on lighter enhanced gear(gloves/sash/feet) and infused on bigger pieces cause it gives you larger bonus (chest/legs/head) *** I don't pvp often so could be off ***
5% health is ok at start, I am all magic

my current end game is 4 moondancer/5 necro / 2 llam (will switch to zaan when new patch) this is PvE setup.

This post was edited by slothpvm on Feb 6 2018 09:49am
Gold: 270.00
Feb 7 2018 04:41am
Quote (slothpvm @ Feb 6 2018 10:49am)
use sword vs dagger if your going that route. dagger doesn't affect your spell crit OTHER than precise (from what I hear, please correct me if I am wrong) sword adds spell dmg
I use lightning/fire staff swap (you will be able to swap at lvl 15)

get someone to craft you juliannos and trongs pact then buy some willpower jewelry from the vendors
IMO for pvp or duel I like impen on lighter enhanced gear(gloves/sash/feet) and infused on bigger pieces cause it gives you larger bonus (chest/legs/head) *** I don't pvp often so could be off ***
5% health is ok at start, I am all magic

my current end game is 4 moondancer/5 necro / 2 llam (will switch to zaan when new patch) this is PvE setup.

You are rite about the daggers, Daggers only give weapon crit when duel weilding and you have the passive twin blade and blunt

My sorc pve is similar to yours but i use infall instead of moondancer
Gold: 1,010.00
Feb 17 2018 05:13am
Khajit is not a tank race, and templar is not much of tank

Make Dragonknight Lizard for best tanking experience.
Gold: 1,326.86
Feb 17 2018 12:48pm
While leveling, wear 5 light, 1 medium, 1 heavy armor
Gold: 82.50
Feb 19 2018 01:46pm
pm me :bouncy: i was a officer in the top guild in dagger fall for 2 years. My clan was first to beat Vet Arena and Santum Ophidia and i was a raid leader. I can easly give you tips but i will say i havent played in the recent year.

Biggest tip i can give you "Your first character is your tutorial" this means when you get to vet levels aka end game, you're gonna see all your mistakes real quick. most unfixable aka choosing the wrong class.

khajit can tank before level 50 but at vet levels when the difficulty triples you will really be hating that extra crit chance you get from the khajits passive instead of extra stam and health form imperial's passive. (end game bosses will almost become impossible)

Example: Becoming a Vampire on any class but a DragonKnight will also mean sure death in later raids and end game. some raid/ group bosses will require everyone in the group to time there block on a bosse's attack. The issue is the 50% loss to fire res will cause some boss moves to inta-execute you on your block instead of just dropping you to 10% hp (these things dont become super clear till you hit max level) you got to create your character knowing everything you want right from the start. <--- i got 3 stam nighblades max level just to test damage capabilities between classes.

This post was edited by jewellian on Feb 19 2018 02:04pm
Gold: 110.00
Feb 20 2018 04:53pm
I'm helping two ppl atm, after they no longer need me. I can craft/lvl you. After i'm finished getting two guys to 160 cp. I'll be free to lvl you to 50. Then if you like 100cp if you like.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2018 01:58am
I recommend running through all the quests, they will provide you with basic gear that you can use for a minute or breakdown for materials. Also, kill every boss and dolmen you pass by, no matter how many times you've done it. Hope for good drops B) Look up some basic builds online, and try to get max champion rank quick! Then everything you pick up you can either use, save, or breakdown.

This post was edited by Monetary on Feb 21 2018 01:58am
Go Back To Elder Scrolls Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll