d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Dream Diary
Prev15678919Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 79,366.46
Jul 9 2019 11:51am
I've been neglecting to write things down. Forgot a lot of dreams and details.

--

Had a dream where I bought a castle. It was weathered and dilapidated, basically like a medieval ruin you'd see in Europe, but it was located here in MD for some reason.

After I bought it, I inquired about getting a new roof for the castle. The contractor quoted me a cost of $80k to put on a new roof, which shocked and disappointed me because I had just spent all my money on the castle and really wanted to move in.

--

Had a dream where I lived in an apartment with several people, mostly strangers. It was an OK place except for this infestation of giant ants. These ants had heads that were round and about the size of a half-dollar in diameter, pincers that were thick and powerful, and a body to match its size. At one point, I remember my mother just sitting in an old leather chair, and there were large ants crawling out from inside the cushioning. She was just sitting there like it was normal. It was really disgusting and startling and I knew I had to get out of here.

Also, I remember at one point my dad was yelling at some lady who lived in the apartment. He started beating her with a horse whip. I interrupted and asked my dad why he was beating this lady, but he couldn't give me an explanation, which gave me the impression this woman had done nothing wrong. Idk if I stopped the beating or just left.

--

This is a bit personal, but I had a dream where my mom died. However, it wasn't really a sad occasion. We were more relived that her suffering was finally over. She's not to that point yet irl, but she will be probably within a few years at her current rate of decline.
Jul 15 2019 09:51pm
Had a dream where I was at some party Chris and Trish were hosting. They invited all these people I didn't know, and neither Zach nor Brandon were there, so I had to actually socialize -__-

Chris was trying to play matchmaker and get me hooked up with this gross fat chick with 3 kids. I was repulsed, and he could probably tell from my reaction, but he said it would mean a lot to him if I'd give her a chance, so I did.

I left the party /w this fat chick. I got into her 00's Toyota Tacoma. It was really dirty inside and thick with tobacco smoke. She started driving me to her place. It was snowing really badly outside. The roads she was taking didn't seem to make sense—they went through people's back yards and over roofs. I felt really nervous, expecting her to get into a car accident. As she was driving me to her place, I looked at the side of her face and her neck waddle reminded me of Honey-Boo-Boo's mom. I had made a huge mistake.

I went to her home and met her three kids. I think I must have concocted some worthy excuse to get out of the situation, since I think the setting of the dream changed shortly afterwards into a game of Quake (been playing Quake 1 and 2 the past couple weeks). I think the fat lady tried to follow me into the game but I did my best to loose her. I was secretly hoping she'd get killed by monsters and stop following me.
Jul 27 2019 10:46pm
Had a dream where I was driving aggressively and erratically. I was on/near a college campus. I was trying to weave in front of someone while traffic was slowing and didn't realize the car in front of them was stopped at a red light. I rear-ended the car in front of me.

This girl gets out and is all pissed off because I rear-ended her. Rather than exchange insurance information, she demanded my phone number and said that I had to give her $3000 to pay for the damages. I agreed, knowing that I was never going to pay her a dime or ever talk to her again. I trashed my car and bought a new one.

--

Had a dream where Zach came to me asking me to take a look at his MtG deck that he built. He was concerned that some of his cards might be counterfeit (I actually do have a jeweler's loupe and some knowledge about how to check card authenticity). He handed me a round wall clock that was no longer ticking. I flipped it over and there was a large section of cantaloupe rind jammed between some gears. It was hard to miss—the clock wouldn't even sit flat, and the wedge of rind was about as big as the clock itself. I pulled out the piece of rind and the clock worked fine after that, so I handed it back to Zach, who was relieved that his clock was working again.
Aug 1 2019 09:27am
Had a dream where a family get-together was being hosted at my home. It was raining outside, and water was leaking out of the ceiling and through the drywall above a support beam. The amount of water that was leaking out was about the equivalent of a garden hose, but the water was dripping all along the beam in a wide spread. The house guests politely made it seem like it wasn't a big deal, but I knew it was a huge problem and a major embarrassment.

Later in the dream, I guess when it was sunny outside, the familia were playing catch with a baseball and some mitts. Someone casually tossed me the ball, and it launched me off the ground and threw me back several feet onto my back with incredible force. I was embarrassed, since I'm sure everyone was staring at me. I got up and blamed it on the mitt I was using and grabbed a different mitt.

--

Had a dream where I was sharing a public housing facility with other strangers (might have been for college kids because everyone was young, like in their 20s). Me and my wife (I don't have a wife) had to share a bed with some other couple in an open room that had several other beds and people in them. The guy on the other side of the bed went to grab my wife's cooch, but he accidentally reached too far and grabbed my wiener. It was a big wtf moment, and everyone was mad and yelling (guy's wife was mad at him; we were mad at the guy). The guy threatened to bend my leg inwards at the knee because he could. "Well, you've got me there," I thought to myself before admitting he was not in the wrong here. Nevertheless, some administrators told the couple on the other side of the bed to leave the facility.

Beside the bed was an old 1950's style black and white TV. I tried to watch some sports on this really shitty TV screen while the whole thing blowed over with the wife. However, I didn't have much time to watch TV because our two bed-mates were promptly replaced by two more people. One was a fat neckbeard who looked just like this meme: ( https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/291144-210-would-not-bang ). The other was a skinny asian kid from Japan.

The fat guy walked up to me, looked me square in the eyes, and then pulled down his black skinny jeans and shit right on the floor. It was really wet clay-colored shit that needed a lot of wiping, but he just pulled his pants up after he was done. Then he picked up his wet shit with both hands and tried to slap me in the face with each hand, but my reflexes kicked in and I blocked both of his initial slaps. This went on for a couple minutes, but I successfully countered every one of his slaps (kind of like the Matrix where Neo blocks everything). After several attempts, the fat guy took a step back and bowed, as if admitting defeat. After the fat guy was done, the asian kid came in and without hesitation went right up to me and starting doing karate. I think I was able to fight him off because he was so skinny. Afterwards, I was again yelling at our roommates and complaining to the managers of the facility.

After some time lapsed, we still had the same roommates, so I guess they weren't removed by management. Things were actually chill now though. We were all sitting at a table with some softdrinks just talking like normal and having a good time. Amid this moment of levity, the asian kid starts sobbing to himself. I asked him what was wrong. In broken English, he replied that nobody here liked him and that he wasn't fitting in. I asked him why he felt this way. He said that he loved nothing more than whale meat, but whale meat wasn't available in the U.S.. Furthermore, everyone in the U.S. hated him because he was an outspoken advocate of whaling, being a whaler himself. It was at this point I noticed he was wearing yellow suspenders and a blue shirt just like the Gorton's seafood man. I initially wanted to console him and make him feel better about immigrating to America, but hearing he was big into killing whales really pissed me off, so I essentially confirmed what everyone else had said, which is that he's a piece of shit and should go back to Japan if he loves whaling so much.
Aug 3 2019 11:20pm
Had a dream where I lived in a war-ravaged dystopian future. I was one of many soldiers fighting in an endless war. After much fighting, I suffered a compound fracture to my shin bone kind of like Alex Smith. Concerned, I went to the doctor's tent to see if it was serious. He looked at it and said I could probably still walk on it. I tried to go back into battle, but the leg bent/folded like 180 degrees the wrong direction. At this point I was really concerned and was frantically shouting for the doctor or field surgeon to just cut it off. "Just cut it off!" I kept shouting repeatedly.

I can't remember how this situation resolved itself, although I was walking just fine after that so maybe they gave me some futuristic prosthetic leg. Later on, my left arm got clean cut off at the bicep. The doctors/field surgeon had to sew it back together with some really thick thread, which caused excruciating pain. I think I woke up after that because things were getting really intense.

This post was edited by Terps on Aug 3 2019 11:21pm
Aug 9 2019 01:31pm
Had a dream where I was in a dystopian future full of ruins. There was a lot going on, and I can't remember much of it, but I do remember this:

There was a moment where I looked out the window of my ruined apartment. Apparently a father in another building was doing some work refinishing his bathroom. He was resurfacing his bathroom sink with a little pneumatic wheel grinder. The man's son, who was around 8 years old, went to use the bathroom to brush his teeth. I don't know how I knew all of this without seeing it, but the brain fills in the plot.

Anyway, I guess the kid was curious about the pneumatic wheel grinder because all I saw when I looked out the window was this 8 year old boy leaning slightly forward while this pneumatic grinding wheel, which was stuck on full throttle, looped through his mouth, down his throat, and hung out of his bloody and mutilated throat, held in suspension by the air hose. The grinding wheel was still spinning away, tearing off bits of the side of his throat and esophagus.

Nevertheless, the kid seemed to be pretty calm about the whole thing. He just stood there leaning with the grinder hanging out the side of this throat so the grinder wouldn't get tangled with his clothes or start grinding his torso. He was waiting calmly and patiently for his father to help him out.
Aug 24 2019 12:39pm
Had a dream where I went to visit my friend Bobby from high school. Haven't seen him in like 10 years.

When I went to his house, we were initially talking, reminiscing, catching up like expected, but then he started making fun of me, which made me mad. Before heading over to his house, I brought my pistol with me from home, since I thought it'd be cool to let him look at it and maybe fire off a few rounds. Well since Bobby had angered me, I pulled out my pistol and shot him repeatedly, emptying the entire 9-round magazine. It was silenced, so it didn't make a lot of noise. His body dropped lifelessly to the ground.

After I had realized what I had done, I took everything I had brought with me and went home like nothing had happened. Investigators had no idea it was me, since I had nothing to do with Bobby since HS (although realistically they'd know I was there when he died by text messages, but that wasn't the case in the dream). Years later, I confessed to the crime for some reason. After I confessed, my more conscious mind was thinking "why would I do this? Now I'm going to have trouble applying for teaching jobs because of my police record," but my dream-self was resolute that this was the right thing to do.
Sep 21 2019 11:37pm
I've really been neglecting to write things down.

Had a dream a few days ago where I was at the local game store playing Friday Night Magic, only I wasn't drafting like usual. Instead, I had signed up for Modern. I was playing some fat neck beard, and at some point mid-game I shuffled my deck and offered him to cut it. He pulled out a pair of those heavy metal scissors and literally cut like 5 of the cards in half in one shear. Then he handed me my deck and we resumed play. I actually didn't realize anything was wrong at first. I was trying to play a card, since I saw from the top of the card that I had enough mana to play it, but because all of the rules text was cut off I couldn't remember what it did. Then I slowly realized that what he did with the scissors was pretty fucked up: modern decks are expensive as shit. I was pretty pissed off at first, but then I realized I was just borrowing or renting the deck from the store, so I didn't give a shit, it was their problem now.

---

This dream was from like 2 weeks ago, so I forgot several details.

I was doing some field research for my job as a scientist. I had just made a major breakthrough and discovered something big. Then on my drive home I got kidnapped, abducted right out of my moving car. They somehow captured my car using a box truck and some ramps to capture me in there. Then they let loose an impostor in another identical car.

While I was captured, they did medical experiments on me. They dumped several buckets of powdered diseases on my lap (AIDS, ebola, & herpes I know for sure, plus others). I guess they wanted to see if I would get infected. I don't think I did though.

Somehow I reasoned with them to let me go, arguing that family and friends would eventually see right through my impostor and go looking for me. I drove home in the 96 Civic EX I had as a teenager.
Sep 29 2019 01:12am
I don't remember the context exactly, but in my dream I went into a hotel lobby for some reason. I was conversing with the person at the check-in deck, and things got kind of tense. I can't recall what was said exactly, but he asked me to leave. Not soon after, I fell out of my wheelchair for some reason, probably on purpose as a form of protest. Then Zach stepped in to explain my behavior to the check-in employee in an effort to defuse the situation. He used all this fancy medical terminology to say what was medically wrong with me, why I fell out of my chair, and what needed to be done. Anyway, by the end of their conversation, Zach picked me up by my belt with one hand and the back of my shirt with the other hand and hauled me out of the hotel kind of like they do in the cartoons when a bar owner throws out a surly customer, only Zach didn't toss me on the ground; he carried me outside and placed me into my chair with care.

This post was edited by Terps on Sep 29 2019 01:22am
Oct 5 2019 01:04am
Had a dream where it was a zombie apocalypse like in The Walking Dead. Society was trying to rebuild. Everyone had to find new roles in society, new roles to serve in the community. I was talking to this black guy who decided to pursue his dream job, which he could do now that society was ruined and there was no one to tell him he was unqualified or whatever. He said he wanted to be a case-worker for State Farm. This didn't really make sense to me, as State Farm (and the insurance industry in general) was now nonexistent in this post-apocalyptic world, but I just feigned excitement and said "ok!" so as not to rain on his parade, kind of like I do with students who have bad ideas.

This post was edited by Terps on Oct 5 2019 01:05am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev15678919Next
Add Reply New Topic