d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Go Services Here? > Sorry If Wrong Forum
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 159,248.46
Feb 2 2018 10:24am
That’d be legit. There’s unknowns here like every other day but they usually vanish just before I get there
Gold: 260.00
Feb 2 2018 10:27am
Dude where do u live, I am in nyc, gyms and pokestops every block, crowds of ppl at every raid on top of spoofers, and I know not a single player with an unknown..

Getting tired of kyogres and even ex raid mewtwos, i could prob provide ex raid invite services if d2jsp allows PTC account services. But I would also request services such as catching heracross for my accts since I don't live in Asia

This post was edited by emiliastorm on Feb 2 2018 10:38am
Gold: 427,013.99
Feb 2 2018 11:17pm

I have all the other region based Pokemons: Mr. Mine, Kangustan, Corsola, FarFetch'd (Japan), and etc. I can go to any country and catch the Pokemons.
Gold: 159,248.46
Feb 3 2018 09:03am
Quote (emiliastorm @ Feb 2 2018 04:27pm)
Dude where do u live, I am in nyc, gyms and pokestops every block, crowds of ppl at every raid on top of spoofers, and I know not a single player with an unknown..

Getting tired of kyogres and even ex raid mewtwos, i could prob provide ex raid invite services if d2jsp allows PTC account services. But I would also request services such as catching heracross for my accts since I don't live in Asia

Pm’d

Quote (ImVeryFood @ Feb 3 2018 05:17am)
https://i.imgur.com/XVz7iOj.png

I have all the other region based Pokemons: Mr. Mine, Kangustan, Corsola, FarFetch'd (Japan), and etc. I can go to any country and catch the Pokemons.

Are you actually traveling there or just spoofing your location?
Feb 3 2018 10:18am
I spoof on rooted Android, and I never got any warnings for it. It still works today except you won't be able to do the same if you don't have the exact phone model and files. I am not going to share the files.

It would be impossible for someone to catch an unown legitimately unless you happen to be there when it spawns. It could spawn in an area that's 150 miles away from you. By the time you drive there, it's somewhere else. With a tracker and spoofing, it is possible but not guarantee because it only appears maybe 1 to 5 times a day.

Mexico and Brazil is a place to catch Heracross. To do it safely, you have to spoof. There's no risk, since you cannot be kidnapped by the drug cartels or robbed by young thieves. These two countries aren't safe to go walking around and playing Pokemon Go.
Feb 3 2018 12:43pm
Dont they temp bạn accounts with spoofed pokemons? I bought a bunch of accounts on ebay when i first started, they had pokemon from san fran to paris. All of these accounts are banned now and my personal accounts are fine. That's I will would never spoof or bot, don't want to risk all the time I spent already.
Feb 3 2018 01:48pm
Quote (emiliastorm @ Feb 3 2018 10:43am)
Dont they temp bạn accounts with spoofed pokemons? I bought a bunch of accounts on ebay when i first started, they had pokemon from san fran to paris. All of these accounts are banned now and my personal accounts are fine. That's I will would never spoof or bot, don't want to risk all the time I spent already.

They were botted accounts.

Spoofing without rooted Android was not stable. It would lose the GPS location and teleport you back and forth from home IP address (San Francisco) to your spoofed location (New York). Within 5 seconds, you were in New York then came back to San Francisco then went to New York again then you're back in San Francisco, and now you're soft banned (temporary ban where all pokemons run away and cannot spin pokestops). I think this happens on the iPhone too. Now, if you get flagged with too many soft bans, they will give u a final warning which is the red text screen (final warning).

Code
My method: Let's say I'm on your PTC account. You're from Canada. I am going to wait a few days after you stop playing before spoofing to Japan with VPN. After spending a X days to catch whatever pokemons, I will stop playing for a few days before spoofing to a new country. By doing this, it makes me look legit as if I were really traveling from one country to another. I am also playing on a phone so my max time period is around 30-45 minutes before my phone starts to get hot then I stop playing to let it cool down. I take breaks in between unlike bots where they can play for 1+ hours without overheating.
Feb 3 2018 05:22pm
That is indeed a very meticulous method that should work. Kudos to your work
Gold: 957.69
Feb 3 2018 06:31pm
Just w8 2hours inbetween each location u want to go (if u dont know exactly how much km is between your location) n you're safe

Feb 4 2018 10:54am
That's what I heard as well, in addition I heard if you have a botted account and only play like 30min a day u won't get banned. But if you play alot, it will get temp ban with message "error retrieving file from server"

This post was edited by emiliastorm on Feb 4 2018 10:55am
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll