d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > No More Chaos > Gg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36.00
Jan 25 2018 03:43pm
Personally I'm done hosting Public Chaos Runs and I can see why everyone else is too. No it's not for people stealing loot, its a free for all in my games. When the host dies though (a lot xp wasted if i don't get body or die again trying to get body) you would think the other 6 people would come and help then continue with the game? Nope left to use my BO barb leaping and war crying to stun the mobs around my body in attempt to hopefully get it and not die (which I did..barely) but its things like this and many other reasons you guys don't see ANY public chaos runs on US west at the moment.. and I know most of the top ladder players and they agree. So anyways I won't be hosting Nazchaos-01 anymore. If I do run it will be invite only. If you're interested in joining quick chaos runs with a Necromancer/BO BARB, comment here, or message me and we can exchange account info. (only accepting people on my friends list, not more randoms, even from d2 jsp, unless your paying for my services) Which I do host services for your lower level character to level up in chaos / leech if needed. Prices can agreed upon and not set. Also able to rush w/ my MF Sorc but as far as free public runs. No more. /end rant
Gold: 10,413.00
Jan 27 2018 01:01am
well it only took you a month to whine and cry. new d2jsp record?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll