d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Toxic Players In Us West
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,715.81
Apr 12 2018 05:41am
Quote (mushik88 @ Apr 10 2018 11:57pm)
You are a funny guy A409tiger. Nathan87 can do whatever the fuck he wants in his game. It's your fault for joining his game. As long as he runs his baals, you are under his wing, and he is doing you a favor.
YOu said there's no other baal games around? Well, git gud, and make your own baal games. Your game means your rules. Don't go around complaining on forums about this behavior.
Is not like he used a bot to tppked you.

while that is true and rules are there for a reason (guess here lh for bp) and have been established long enough to know them, that's no excuse for being a dick
Gold: 9,563.00
Apr 20 2018 02:49pm
wtf did i just read
Gold: 0.00
Apr 21 2018 01:13pm
I just lost my last brain cell reading this cancer. thanks gents. :bonk:
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 21 2018 08:23pm
Mostly agree with OP.

Baalrunners don't only Baalrun to provide service to others. They also do it to speed up their own leveling. So they are dependent on other people joining. This involves them acting a little classy towards others.

OP did nothing wrong, he only asked WHY he shouldn't help kill Baal. The answer is probably that the runner has very high MF%, and maybe wanted the drops for himself, which is fair to me.

But it does not justify suddenly going all out, flaming, harassing, hostiling and continuously shutting him out of the runs.

That kind of behaviour, along with every single person here show absolutely no sign of understanding, intelligence or empathy, inclines me to think that there are a looot of psychopaths around this forum. Nobody gives the guy the benefit of the doubt, or even logically analyzes the situation properly. Most people just takes the hard law for what it is: If someone makes a game, it is that person's rules, and nothing else matters.

OP is correct: Even though you make the game, ethics still play a part. It doesn't give you the right to act like a fucking shitbag to others. He could have just not answered, as long as OP didn't attack Baal, it would have been alright.
Gold: 39,225.50
May 14 2018 06:54am
I would respect the maker in there wish to solo or last hit and keep loot especially if theyre doing the leg work to get there.

That being said, like others posted, you could make your own baal or work your way up to it. Unfortunately even if you were respectful and understanding of all that, this is Diablo 2. Lotsa people are just dicks and enjoy shutting people down or creating a hostile situation for no reason (just like in the real world) I played on west for over a decade hardcore, east isnt any different.

I think coming here and calling him out wont help any, but hopefully you take away something from all of this. ;)
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll