d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Elitebaal - Legit Baalruns Eu Scl
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,715.81
Aug 24 2018 06:13am
i dont even remember what all that was about back then anymore but man... that was ages ago.. do you stalk the cashier who gave you wrong change once for months as well?

and you don't need to "convince" me how horrible everybody else is - ive run with those guys for a whole ladder. strict rules, uncomplicated nice people like in every other br channel

delusional kid, write another novel about how great you are and everybody else is jealous of you - that will get you attention..for sure

Gold: 2,055.84
Aug 25 2018 02:56am
Is it legal to join runs with ondals?
Gold: 154,857.40
Aug 26 2018 04:29am
Quote (memoism @ 24 Aug 2018 14:13)
i dont even remember what all that was about back then anymore but man... that was ages ago.. do you stalk the cashier who gave you wrong change once for months as well?

and you don't need to "convince" me how horrible everybody else is - ive run with those guys for a whole ladder. strict rules, uncomplicated nice people like in every other br channel

delusional kid, write another novel about how great you are and everybody else is jealous of you - that will get you attention..for sure

Yes, Op elitebaal is Stalking me,
Thats exactly what Im telling you. ^_^

And since you dont remember, I have no idea what the f you're trying to prove here. Your channel stinks!

If they werent jealous of me, why would they try so hard to ruin whatever I succeed with.
Yes, and I stopped running with them, but they kept stalking me as if I were some sort of obstacle in their way of succession.
Op elitebaal is Pure Retarded Angry Shitkids! There is no denying it! 90% of europe server knows this.
Its just you lot who denies it cuz you think you're better than everyone else.

Time to open your eyes and see that I never actually thought of myself as better than them, its just their delusion.
I tried to help their channel.
And that, I am just another good mannered player that got banned because "godofleveling"(hammalamma - nlclusiver) wanted to be the God of Leveling.

And this is where it got us, Elitebaal harassing me for 6 months while I do nothing, and when I reply to one msg, I am the one delusional? ^_^
Funny kid. Logic would fit better on you than stupid elitebaal-stories.
;)
Keep replying to make your channel look good and me look bad, I'll reply with True facts.

Quote (KingZize @ 25 Aug 2018 10:56)
Is it legal to join runs with ondals?

Nah, they will hostile you without warning, kill you, and talk crap about you for a half year.

This post was edited by Yiup on Aug 26 2018 04:30am
Gold: 5,790.00
Sep 2 2018 06:08pm
Quote (Yiup @ Aug 23 2018 10:09am)
This will be my final post, and I really hope you can forget about me. I quit as admin in starbaal, mainly because you hurt their reputation because you hate watching me succeed.
And in the process you hurt your own reputation even more.
Take care, Special kids.

Yea, I can see that... Waow, you know how to just keep going an going, huh?

You are delusional, mate. If you feel all of Elitebaal is toxic, that's your opinion and experience - with things going 6 months back.
I think you ought to consider a career as a copywriter or journalist with these long and intense replies, because this is becoming a bit out of hand.

Anyway, Elitebaal is booming and we are very happy to see a lot of new faces this ladder trying to keep up, learning and playing by the rules.
It's good to see more players are comitted to playing and running legit - and get to talk to new people, which is what d2 is all about.
Furthermore, as Adrasch has mentioned many times -> ask hoster in general about anything you're in doubt of. Or pm Adrasch.

Best channel. Best players. Support of Ninera #1 lvl 99 this ladder (LEGIT in front of all these bots this ld) <- Op EliteBaal.

Kind regards
Mc_ulv

This post was edited by djoutblast on Sep 2 2018 06:10pm
Gold: 1,770.17
Sep 3 2018 06:08am
Quote (xnx @ 20 Aug 2018 16:09)
Fast run. Except
God Of Javelin who attack and flame all player because he want all for him, and
coolermaster slow walk using high level sorc leveled with bot (he call <queen> for one player and make weird baalparty rule. You are level 94?Sorry,you can be out baalparty, if level 97,98.98 in game. On his run not 4 highest, but 3 highest and he write who fourth)
Greedy coolermaster will flame at you when you enter chaos sanctuary, even when he is on throne and not going to act 4 .God of Javelin will flame you for everything. Not recommend playing with this 2, you should ban these and promote good manners.

Write anonymous 2k18 user

:rolleyes:

Dunno what kind of pills you take, but better change doctor. Or dealer.

And ask for not so strong specific, cuz U have problem with thinking.

Hoster decide about bp and can give his slot to other player.

Dp is for 2 or 3 players.

Greedy?

Best joke I heard ever.

This post was edited by From_ashes on Sep 3 2018 06:08am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,239.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 3 2018 06:31am
Yiup: Adrasch - Owner - Hostile everyone with exp shrine and ondals - Does not respond to his actions cuz he probably knows how retarded it is
djoutblast: Best channel. Best players. Support of Ninera #1 lvl 99 this ladder (LEGIT in front of all these bots this ld) <- Op EliteBaal.
Adrasch made this great channel where I met best friends I had in online game, thanks to him. Agreeing with djoutblast's post

Yiup: coolermaster - Was fun to play with back in the days, but it seems he missunderstood the whole situation and kisses his admins butt with no logic
of course playing together with nice players can always be called like this :)

xnx: coolermaster slow walk using high level sorc leveled with bot
I dont like bots, because in my opinion their activity has bad impact on game economy. Of course I also dont use myself this kind of software.

xnx: he call <queen> for one player
Az! :)

xnx: and make weird baalparty rule. You are level 94?Sorry,you can be out baalparty, if level 97,98.98 in game. On his run not 4 highest, but 3 highest and he write who fourth)
yes, I am sometimes doing this, its rule written in first Adrasch post.

xnx: Greedy coolermaster will flame at you when you enter chaos sanctuary, even when he is on throne and not going to act 4
memoism: They are the result of years of running and tailored towards high lvls because - surprisingly - those are the ones that do need xp and - very important actually - they need fast, coordinated runs. If you want to do your own thing, those arent for you.
I am careful about this because diaparty exp is best use for levels 97-98 as written in first Adrasch post, lower lvls benefit more on baal waves, while making high lvl players exp worse if entering cs with them. If someone wants to enter dia anyway, he can use other baalruns made by non-elitebaal runners where no one cares about this. Although our channel offers very fast runs, we often have average times like 2:00-2:40. Agreeing with Memoism's post :)

Yiup: nlclusiver - must be the biggest douche diablo 2 have ever seen. If you dont believe me, try find him running and see for yourself.
Nlcluciver is one of my friends, he played in my reset team. It was always enjoyable to play together, hes welcome in my games.

Yiup: zikzo - where do I even begin? The only reason he banned me from the channel was because I didnt like his negative attitude and therefor, banned him from my channel. So in return, he banned me.
Zikzo/Zeri is my another friend, was in my reset team. He supported us with great gameplay, it speeded up things. Cant call attitude as negative.

memoism: and you don't need to "convince" me how horrible everybody else is - ive run with those guys for a whole ladder. strict rules, uncomplicated nice people like in every other br channel[color]
Its great to see your opinion! may I ask for your char name? :)

Best joke I heard ever.
;)
Gold: 9,000.00
Sep 8 2018 07:12pm
Im running in this channel atm
Gold: 996.50
Sep 18 2018 06:49am
Quote (ehmmkay @ 9 Sep 2018 03:12)
Im running in this channel atm

:thumbsup:
Gold: 7,755.00
Sep 20 2018 08:20am
anyone doing baal runs?
Gold: 5,790.00
Sep 20 2018 10:03am
Quote (ricardos @ 20 Sep 2018 16:20)
anyone doing baal runs?

Just did 25. Continuing later this evening after some dinner :)

- Feel free to host yourselves, whenever none of the top runners aren't running.
(Only need to add elitebaal, login and create run of your own)

This post was edited by djoutblast on Sep 20 2018 10:28am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll