d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 > Message From An Old Dota Player > To The Russians
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Jan 19 2018 09:06am
I've retired for about a year or so now due to the incredible toxicity of the community wrought from the South Americans.
I was sitting in my office this morning at work, reminiscing with my brother about how DoTA used to be and the great times that were had where it dawned on us both...

I miss being a cyka, and don't want to be a puta or mierda anymore.

Cyka blat was far more enjoyable and certainly tolerable.

From what I hear now and experienced in a few matches recently, us Americans are indefinitely condemned puta mierdas.

Do we deserve it? Some perhaps.

Do we need it? No.

Do we like it? A wittle.

But just know, the Ruski's that I've slain and been slain't by, do know that some of us prefer you over South Americans, and that we do miss you. In fact, I wouldn't mind having you back.

Therefore, to the Ruski's still out there telling the rest of Europe they are in fact their cyka blats, just know, I will always be your cyka blat at heart.

Dear,
A loving American

P.S: CHINAH NUMBAH WAHN
Gold: 30,884.00
Jan 19 2018 06:59pm
sounds like a personal problem
Gold: 56,512.50
Jan 19 2018 07:10pm
Work on getting better at the game and keeping your emotions separate from the game. Doesn't matter what people call you - just improve yourself
Jan 20 2018 11:20am
lol i didn't rly expect this to get taken seriously. sorta trolling, and reminiscing but thanks for the prolifetips guys :thumbsup:
Jan 20 2018 11:21am
Quote (goodtimeshaxor @ Jan 19 2018 09:10pm)
Work on getting better at the game and keeping your emotions separate from the game. Doesn't matter what people call you - just improve yourself

lol i didn't rly expect this to get taken seriously. sorta trolling, and reminiscing but thanks for the prolifetips guys :thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
Jan 21 2018 04:00am
Quote (destroyered @ Jan 19 2018 03:06pm)
I've retired for about a year or so now due to the incredible toxicity of the community wrought from the South Americans.
I was sitting in my office this morning at work, reminiscing with my brother about how DoTA used to be and the great times that were had where it dawned on us both...

From what I hear now and experienced in a few matches recently, us Americans are indefinitely condemned puta mierdas.

Do we need it? No.

Do we like it? A wittle.

But just know, the Ruski's that I've slain and been slain't by, do know that some of us prefer you over South Americans, and that we do miss you. In fact, I wouldn't mind having you back.

Therefore, to the Ruski's still out there telling the rest of Europe they are in fact their cyka blats, just know, I will always be your cyka blat at heart.

Dear,
A loving American

Hahaha
Gold: 450.51
Jan 21 2018 05:07am
I'm from West Europe and play on Ruski server for the love, cykas and 12 year olds using the mic and want to play pudge mid until the day they die. Never said a word, never understood a word. But it's fun :)

Gold: 49,142.00
Jan 21 2018 05:52pm
Quote (destroyered @ Jan 19 2018 08:06am)

Do we need it? No.

Do we like it? A wittle.

Dear,
A loving American

game is pretty different from old dota

ded gaem
Gold: 30,884.00
Jan 25 2018 08:30pm
old Dota, Riki has witch doctor ult
Gold: 1.00
Jan 25 2018 09:11pm
Suka
Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List