d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Depression
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,090.31
Jan 23 2018 10:35am
Quote (MutatedBeaveR @ Jan 22 2018 11:35pm)
i guess the days you go to the gym you feel accomplished/rewarded so i guess on your off days you gotta do something that induces the same feeling.
idk ive never really been depressed but there have been days where im just sad/lethargic. it happens.
itd be easier to help you if we actually knew you so i guess talk to a good friend and/or see a professional like others have mentioned.

this, sometimes you gotta treat yourself. im not a vegetarian or a vegan but i don't eat a lot of meat, i avoid dairy and eat a lot of vegetables for acne reasons and i guess its also just healthy.
but every now and then i go to 5 guys and get 2 cheeseburgers and a milkshake bc i need my sanity.

edit: i searched your post history, it looks like you play WoW. quit that shit. game fucking sucks.

Bless up. How are the milkshakes? I know they just added them and haven't tried it out.
Gold: 150.00
Jan 23 2018 03:49pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Jan 23 2018 11:35am)
Bless up. How are the milkshakes? I know they just added them and haven't tried it out.

theyre good but i do like chic fil a's milk shakes more as far as fastfood restaurants go.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll