d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Independent Works In The Social Sciences. > This Could Change The World
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 268.15
Jan 18 2018 02:14pm
It seems to me that sculpting one's brain in performance means having the ability to use one's body unilaterally (which is sometimes a benefit).
On the contrary, sculpting one's brain in adequacy means having the ability to use one's body in a homogenous way, from the left side of the body to the right side of the body.

Personally, I am counter-lateralized: my right arm is dominant, and my left leg is dominant.
It seems to me that it is quite common that there are counter-lateralised. I think there are about 10-15% of people who are counter-lateralized (in one direction or the other way).
Jan 18 2018 03:37pm
Handball is a special sport for another reason. In handball, the goal is not only to shoot as hard as you can. The goal is also to shoot over the opposing defense.
And that's how we want particular movements, and specific to this sport. If you only had to shoot as hard as you could, then the player's arm would finish in front of him, forming a 90 ° angle with his body.
This is not the case: often, at the end of the shooting movement, the player's arm is at 40 ° above the horizontal. The player shoots upwards, and his hand brings the ball down.

It is a rather peculiar and specific movement.
There are a number of specific handball mechanisms that test the endurance of players. And that's probably why handball is particularly popular in Europe, where people have a rather Catholic culture.

I should not say that, because France is one of the most atheistic countries in the world.
But still, it seems to me (in agreement with what some French people say) that they have a rather Catholic culture.

(according to these figures, there are in China between 40 and 49% of people who are atheists)

Here is my source:
https://www.nouvelobs.com/rue89/rue89-monde/20150118.RUE7494/la-carte-de-l-atheisme-dans-le-monde-la-france-numero-4.html

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 18 2018 03:54pm
Jan 19 2018 07:29am
For me, sculpting your brain in adequacy corresponds to two things:
  • have a good ability to use one's body on both sides (the right part of the body, and the left part of the body)
  • have a broad intelligence, which encompasses the eight different intelligences that exist in the world.

It's something important.
This is important because the adequacy is related to the fulfillment of a person. Historically, Jews were rather small. We find this concept in many caricatures. Sometimes it's just racism, but sometimes it's a simple statement. In the Bible, we find this notion with little David who is fighting against the huge Goliath. It seems to me that if the Jews have long been small, it is precisely because of the adequacy. In general, the Jews have lacked this ability to sculpt adequacy. For a long time, Jews in Europe have lacked the intelligence that is over-interpretation. Even today, I find that Ashkenazim and Americans have trouble integrating this intelligence. They have trouble recognizing this intelligence and using it correctly.

So what is this intelligence, and how to use it?
Over-interpretation is an intelligence that consists in having expeditious reasoning, to anticipate future problems. If the reasoning is too expeditious, then it turns into paranoia, and it's very bad. But if it's moderate, then it's healthy and very beneficial. Concretely, this corresponds to having an important ferocity. When a person is over-interpretating, then she (gallicism, sorry) wants to experiment everything. If a person sees a weak point in the person in front of her, then she will press and insist, again and again, until that weak point is no longer one. That's how we create security. To create security, one must test the other, again and again, until finally there is no weak point. The idea is to be provocative. When we over-interpret, then we want to provoke things. We want to know everything. Because it is better for a problem to happen now, as long as we are on our guard, and we are vigilant, rather than if a problem occurs later, when we do not expect it. Provocation is important for creating security. My paternal grandmother was small and frail (may she rest in peace), and despite that, she knew how to be provocative, and it was a strength she had.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 19 2018 07:33am
Jan 20 2018 02:50pm
How does despair work?
What is despair?
What causes despair?
The answer is an excess of knowledge. The brain is a biological machine, and it has limited capabilities. If we try to store excessive amounts of knowledge, then we end up falling into despair.

Here is what seems to me the correct conduct to keep when one is Jewish:
  • in the face of those who try to devalue our culture, we show them that an excess of knowledge inevitably leads to despair. To manipulate large amounts of knowledge, there is no choice but to learn to manipulate hope, and for that you have to understand the things that are happening. We must have this capacity of understanding that offers Judaism. This intelligence must be cultivated by some, in order to benefit the whole society.
  • in the face of those who make mistakes, because there are certain things they did not understand, they are shown what they did not understand.

That's the way things should work in my opinion. It's pretty Manichean, but I assume being a Manichean person. I have a deep respect for decency, and therefore I think I have the right to have Manichean reasoning.

It seems to me that Ashkenazim forget to do that sometimes.
Sometimes Ashkenazi are only concerned about making their country a strong country. And they forget to showcase the richness of their culture. The Ashkenazim should say, "We are Jews, and we cultivate understanding". I think it's obvious when you're inside the Jewish community, but it's not obvious to others. In my opinion, the Ashkenazim should demand more recognition. There is evidence that Jews have great abilities to understand things. Albert Einstein was a great genius. Many Jews have proven that they have great abilities. And I think there should be an official recognition that Jews have good abilities to understand things.

In France, there are both Ashkenazi and Sephardim. France therefore has a responsibility: France must respect the peculiarities of these two communities: Ashkenazi, and Sephardim. It is not easy. It seems to me that the most important thing is this: an excess of knowledge leads to despair. It is therefore important to recognize Jewish culture as one of the great eight cultures of the world. And this despite the weak demography of the Jews.
France must avoid making this mistake that would be to take advantage of the lack of over-interpretation of the Ashkenazim.

These are the best advice I can offer my country.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 20 2018 02:52pm
Jan 20 2018 03:13pm
Here are the different abilities that a Jew can have:
  • if a Jew wants to be efficient, and effectively perform a task, then he needs to cultivate love. Then, he will have a great intelligence of precision, and he will be able to accomplish many things.
  • if a Jew wants to protect his community, then he needs to cultivate over-interpretation. Thus, he may succeed in organizing things so that security reigns around him.
  • if a Jew cares for decency, then he needs to cultivate knowledge.

A Jew has diverse and varied abilities. This is true also for people from other cultures.
Despite what its low demographics might suggest, the Jewish community is a versatile community with diverse and varied capabilities.

So I think Jewish culture is pretty well built, although it still has some weaknesses.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 20 2018 03:13pm
Jan 20 2018 03:41pm
opening of parenthesis

[ I am now opening a parenthesis, to talk to you about something that seems important to me. Germany and Japan are guilty of millions of atrocious crimes. Yet there seems to be little retaliation now. In fact, Israel and the US are more often threatened than Germany and Japan, which seems to me completely aberrant.
It seems important to me to say that today, Germany and Japan are on the brink. I consider (and I guess other Jews have this same consideration) that the acts committed by Germany and Japan have been so horrible that they have lost their right to an alert in case of stupidity. If Germany or Japan committed a stupidity tomorrow, then they risk paying it immediately, and paying it dearly. It seems to me that Germany and Japan are today on the brink.
In an episode of South Park, Cartman calls the UN to slaughter Finland. And this is likely to happen for real to Germany and Japan. I hope they are aware of it.

Remember that I have a great respect for decency. Decency is a sum of rights. Revenge is one of the most basic rights. In the name of decency, Germany and Japan could be bombarded very soon. Decency is not for choir children. Personally, I am rather for the death penalty, because I see little interest in locking up someone all their life. From my point of view, murder and crime are two completely different things.

I know that many people confuse murder with crime, but that's not my case. It is not because I have a deep respect for decency that I can not kill those who directly threaten my life and the lives of my loved ones. If I had any advice to give to Germany and Japan, it would be to be discreet, and to keep tranquil.
]

parenthesis closure

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 20 2018 03:54pm
Jan 21 2018 11:23am
I know some Dutch, and generally speaking, I find them rather aggressive and offensive.
To me personally, they speak to me as if I had no intelligence of adequacy, as if I bathed in the performance. It's totally false. It's weird to say, but I have that feeling that they attack my masculinity. It's very strange.

How is it even possible?
How is it possible for them to guess that boys are sculpting performance, and that girls are sculpting adequacy?
The answer is: to instinct.

Instinctively, Jews have a poor understanding, which allows them to experiment with many things, and to create elaborate conscious understandings. By instinct, the Jews have a good love.
For Catholics, it's the opposite: instinctively, they have bad love, and good understandings.

This is how some Catholics guess that boys cultivate performance and that girls cultivate adequacy. And then, they can be offensive and sometimes very hurtful. It's something wrong. Decency is a sum of rights, and one should be able to sculpt one's brain as one wants, without having people trying to manipulate him.

Concretely, what's going on?
(me) (the american way) share the lessons with me, please, and I give you 20 €
(a dutch) (he denigrates my intelligence of knowledge) relax ... stop getting angry...
Jan 21 2018 11:28am
I have an important love for France. I have an important love for France, because France cultivates this intelligence, rare and precious, that is assiduity.

Catholics do many things that are good, and that Muslims and Jews (rather ruled by reason) tend to neglect:
  • they like to live a long time, until old age, until they are old
  • they like to grow a lot, and to flourish a lot
  • they are rather calm, and know how to handle hate as a weapon, without the need for physical violence
  • and more
Jan 21 2018 11:44am
How am I eating?
For a long time, I ate badly enough: I ate breakfast cereals, pasta, and sugar cake.

But I did not feel good.
Then I changed my diet. I was inspired by the diet of my paternal grandmother:
  • for breakfast, I drink a milk coffee or a milk chocolate
  • for lunch, I eat an omelette of potatoes with a fennel
  • for dinner, I eat peppers with bread, and zucchini or leeks.

It is not easy to eat starchy foods without eating cereals. And yet, it's important not to eat too much cereals.
I make sure to eat potatoes often. It is also important to drink fruit juice, for vitamins, and to eat fish, for fatty acids.

I also eat chocolate quite often because it's good for you.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 21 2018 11:46am
Jan 22 2018 06:22am
Americans tend to create an excessive amount of knowledge, which creates despair.

The Jews know how to correct this problem, they know how to fight this despair that has been created, by creating understandings to manipulate knowledge more easily. But, Jews tend to create significant complexity, which creates suffering.

The Catholics know how to correct this problem, they know how to fight this suffering that has been created, thanks to the assiduity. But, Catholics tend to create significant simplicity, which corresponds to the subinterpretation, and that can lead to fear.

The Muslims know how to correct this problem, they know how to fight this fear that has been created, thanks to over-interpretations. But, Muslims tend to create significant opacity, which creates ignorance.

The Americans know how to correct this problem, they know how to fight this ignorance that has been created, thanks to experiments.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Jan 22 2018 06:23am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic