d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Search Function @ S/a Forum
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 70.00
Jan 13 2018 10:34am
We wont get anywere here and it will never be a searchfunction on S/A forum obv since Paul said no alrdy.

Can close this.

This post was edited by vOoLdO on Jan 13 2018 10:34am
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jan 13 2018 10:36am
Quote (Herolinda @ Jan 13 2018 11:32am)
Trust me, i know what iam talking when its about the SA :)
Post enough evidence and we will see how long the locking process will take.

Would you like getting Tagged only because somebody accuses you without sufficient evidence?

Just use a Mediator as i said and you will not be scammed.

Edit:

When was the last time you requested a Mediator? Try it out and you will be surprised how fast it is ;)
But the problem is that you guys are inpatient even when a Mediator answers within one minute, you hate the formality but on other side you want safety :/

I will argue 1 point to this.

There have been many times that I have seen victims not be fully prepared and because of that don't have enough evidence. With some scammers it takes their next victim to get that evidence across. Often times it takes 10+ s/a's on one person before their tag comes. So sometimes the time process lies at fault with the victim.

Now if everyone used a med and took the safe routes, it stumps this. I don't see the need for this function simply because it is way too easy to not be scammed. The s/a forum alone to be is a subforum that shouldn't exist because of how easy it is to avoid scams. Unfortunately it's needed because people go out of their way to allow these things to occur.

Herolinda is correct on her side of things.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Jan 13 2018 10:39am
Gold: 33.38
Jan 13 2018 02:26pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 13 2018 05:36pm)
I will argue 1 point to this.

There have been many times that I have seen victims not be fully prepared and because of that don't have enough evidence. With some scammers it takes their next victim to get that evidence across. Often times it takes 10+ s/a's on one person before their tag comes. So sometimes the time process lies at fault with the victim.

Now if everyone used a med and took the safe routes, it stumps this. I don't see the need for this function simply because it is way too easy to not be scammed. The s/a forum alone to be is a subforum that shouldn't exist because of how easy it is to avoid scams. Unfortunately it's needed because people go out of their way to allow these things to occur.

Herolinda is correct on her side of things.

dont take his word srsly cuz hes supporting scammers like Bozzmuzik.
Gold: 9,205.00
Jan 13 2018 02:57pm
Quote (vOoLdO @ 13 Jan 2018 19:34)
We wont get anywere here and it will never be a searchfunction on S/A forum obv since Paul said no alrdy.

Can close this.

You obviously don't understand how s/a forums work.
They wouldn't even be needed if people used common sense.

If a person has any doubts, then he uses a mediator, no matter how long it takes or even ruins the trade.

Also a troll would just accuse someone because he knows iit would show up in the search. Random evidence is easy to create and a troll doesn't give a crap.
Jan 13 2018 03:28pm
Quote (Sibille @ Jan 13 2018 04:26pm)
dont take his word srsly cuz hes supporting scammers like Bozzmuzik.

Herolinda doesn't support scammers. Let's be logical here. Besides, thread needs to close.
Gold: 245.89
Jan 13 2018 03:30pm
Yes

Also standardize the topic titles

No more info than 'I was scammed by 'name'' is needed tbh
Jan 13 2018 03:44pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ 13 Jan 2018 22:57)
You obviously don't understand how s/a forums work.
They wouldn't even be needed if people used common sense.

If a person has any doubts, then he uses a mediator, no matter how long it takes or even ruins the trade.

Also a troll would just accuse someone because he knows iit would show up in the search. Random evidence is easy to create and a troll doesn't give a crap.

You obviously didnt read a word that was written @ page 1?

How would common sense help vs uap sell?
How is a med gonna help vs uap sell?
How is a med gonna help vs loanscams @ bnp?

They can accuse some1 right now aswell if they want ( wich they also do )

Im just sayin it would help prevent alot of scams.

On the cost of a few legit layers being accused for scams by kids.
But ye... thats happening today aswell so dont see the big diff.

It would work great with meds only if this forum was 100% safe item vs fgs.
Or if it was only ingame trading.

But its not, so its time to shape up id say.

This post was edited by vOoLdO on Jan 13 2018 03:57pm
Jan 13 2018 03:59pm
Quote (Jynthe @ 13 Jan 2018 23:30)
Yes

Also standardize the topic titles

No more info than 'I was scammed by 'name'' is needed tbh

Also this.

Scammed by "name"

No more, no less.

The other info will ofc be in topic.

This post was edited by vOoLdO on Jan 13 2018 04:00pm
Gold: 513.38
Jan 13 2018 04:07pm
this would be a n1 add to the s/a forum but doubt it will ever get pushed through

and on a side note i'd just like to add i've seen alot of S/A topics just turn into forgotten dust due to slow slow slow action from S/A team, where certain users move thousands of fg to new multi or spend it.
or where there are over 2000 uap's with Good enough proof that never get anywhere, like Vooldo pointed it How can a Med help vs uap? can med proove that the item he mediated was unperm?
i think s/A team needs to rework a little bit i have seen way 2 many scammers and more walk away free without a scratch due to slow work ofc no disrespect to the s/a team but come on
Jan 13 2018 04:19pm
Quote (vOoLdO @ Jan 13 2018 05:44pm)
You obviously didnt read a word that was written @ page 1?

How would common sense help vs uap sell?
How is a med gonna help vs uap sell?
How is a med gonna help vs loanscams @ bnp?

They can accuse some1 right now aswell if they want ( wich they also do )

Im just sayin it would help prevent alot of scams.

On the cost of a few legit layers being accused for scams by kids.
But ye... thats happening today aswell so dont see the big diff.

It would work great with meds only if this forum was 100% safe item vs fgs.
Or if it was only ingame trading.

But its not, so its time to shape up id say.

In the BOLD above.

Again these are all risks that users choose to take.
UAP - History is important, still a risk to take. We have all the information we need on well known unperms. For example, 9x 45 lifers, I myself would prefer buying all 40 lifers. Removes the risk of UAP and 45 life doesn't make a difference. Same goes with other items. Say a known UAP I want that's perfect, but instead do the smart thing and have 1 thats -1 the ed off perfect and avoid the possibility of UAP. That 1 ed doesn't make a differece. So on and so forth.

LOANS this is already a given. There isn't guarantee the person receiving the loan can pay it back. You used BnP as an example. That's a forum not supported. It's an addiction and can't be prevented. Say I want a 5k loan to play an ai ww and I lose. Someone like me barely games and if I lose that game, I am screwed. The loaner can look at this risk and choose to take it or not. Again the keyword here (choice)

Every example you are giving, all comes down to chance/risk and every opportunity of avoiding these things are there. It starts with you. Scams are easily prevented, loss of fg in loans easily prevented, loss of item that poofs due to uap, easily prevented, don't trust the new user you are trading with, go first or use a med.

Every answer is there, therefore we don't need improvement on the s/a forum.

Quote (Dommz @ Jan 13 2018 06:07pm)
this would be a n1 add to the s/a forum but doubt it will ever get pushed through

and on a side note i'd just like to add i've seen alot of S/A topics just turn into forgotten dust due to slow slow slow action from S/A team, where certain users move thousands of fg to new multi or spend it.
or where there are over 2000 uap's with Good enough proof that never get anywhere, like Vooldo pointed it How can a Med help vs uap? can med proove that the item he mediated was unperm?
i think s/A team needs to rework a little bit i have seen way 2 many scammers and more walk away free without a scratch due to slow work ofc no disrespect to the s/a team but come on

It isn't because of slow action, it is due to lack of evidence. So it takes longer of the efficiency isn't there with the proof they need on the s/a team.

Just so you know, these people that move out fg to multis. The multis are known by the mod team. Believe me they are very smart when it comes to the transferring of stolen fg and if you keep track of the WAIL section, repayments are to done from their main accounts. They aren't going to let a scammer repay, get unlocked, and in the process unlock the other used accounts.

This post was edited by D_urRRR on Jan 13 2018 04:25pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll