d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Ww2 Improvements Coming > Hopefully
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.00
Jan 12 2018 06:44pm
Quote (RatM @ 12 Jan 2018 15:43)
I'll humor you. How does the core and/or the game mode you play determine that someone is "bad" at the game? If anything hardcore mode is more "realistic" (stretch for COD series).

You would be surprised how often you call artillery or whatever and you watch some of your teammates charge right into it. I'm sure there are times when your streaks are in range of teammates you just don't realize it. Obviously on hardcore limited health makes it easy to die - I'm guessing your frequent trips to the re-spawn screen is what has made you so hostile towards people who play hardcore :unsure:

Owned...
Gold: 0.00
Jan 12 2018 10:26pm
Condrey says that SHG are not making any changes to ADS time out of sprint 'in the short term,' says they did not include a Dexterity-like basic training because they didn't want to include a 'crutch' perk
Gold: 1,803.00
Jan 12 2018 11:15pm
Quote (DaTz @ Jan 12 2018 11:26pm)
Condrey says that SHG are not making any changes to ADS time out of sprint 'in the short term,' says they did not include a Dexterity-like basic training because they didn't want to include a 'crutch' perk

Guess we now know whether to leave or stay playing the game. They should just include it with QuickDraw and make its effect class dependent. Smh

It would’ve literally fixed so many imbalances and made the game move so much better and be less campy ffs it’s not hard to understnd

This post was edited by tommyd323 on Jan 12 2018 11:16pm
Gold: 48.00
Jan 14 2018 03:17pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Jan 12 2018 06:25am)
Wait, they are going to fix the announcer volume levels?
You mean when im playing war, he wont periodically scream at me that the enemy tank is approaching our base
:lol:

This.

The volume on that is insane. I’m using surround sound when I play too, and fairly loud. So when the announcer screams, holy... shit... :mellow:
Gold: 9,181.50
Jan 15 2018 07:36am
Quote (Bradly @ Jan 14 2018 04:17pm)
This.

The volume on that is insane. I’m using surround sound when I play too, and fairly loud. So when the announcer screams, holy... shit... :mellow:

Me too
I play with my BOSE sound bar with sub woofer on and its insane how loud that fucker gets. I first thought it was because of a team mates mic, like someone was sitting too close to there tv with the mic turned up loud but thats not the case at all.
And to think i thought it was just me lol
Gold: 48.00
Jan 15 2018 11:05am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Jan 15 2018 07:36am)
Me too
I play with my BOSE sound bar with sub woofer on and its insane how loud that fucker gets. I first thought it was because of a team mates mic, like someone was sitting too close to there tv with the mic turned up loud but thats not the case at all.
And to think i thought it was just me lol

My pops just got a PS4 w/ WW2 and the same thing happens to him. You should’ve seen his reaction first time it happened. (He has bad vision) so he sits a bit closer to the tv than I do, (he also has average hearing) so he has the surround sound louder than I do. He ended up jumping back, smacking his head into a mirror hanging on the wall behind him, smashed his head right through it.. Lolol. He was okay, few cuts, nothing deep enough for Medical Glue or Stitches, so that’s good. Anyways...: they need to fix that shit :rofl:
Gold: 16.00
Jan 15 2018 01:06pm
Gold: 9,181.50
Jan 15 2018 03:15pm
Quote (Bradly @ Jan 15 2018 12:05pm)
My pops just got a PS4 w/ WW2 and the same thing happens to him. You should’ve seen his reaction first time it happened. (He has bad vision) so he sits a bit closer to the tv than I do, (he also has average hearing) so he has the surround sound louder than I do. He ended up jumping back, smacking his head into a mirror hanging on the wall behind him, smashed his head right through it.. Lolol. He was okay, few cuts, nothing deep enough for Medical Glue or Stitches, so that’s good. Anyways...: they need to fix that shit :rofl:

Thats funny lol
Hope hes ok
Gold: 293.50
Jan 15 2018 08:13pm
Quote (RatM @ Jan 12 2018 05:43pm)
I'll humor you. How does the core and/or the game mode you play determine that someone is "bad" at the game? If anything hardcore mode is more "realistic" (stretch for COD series).

You would be surprised how often you call artillery or whatever and you watch some of your teammates charge right into it. I'm sure there are times when your streaks are in range of teammates you just don't realize it. Obviously on hardcore limited health makes it easy to die - I'm guessing your frequent trips to the re-spawn screen is what has made you so hostile towards people who play hardcore :unsure:

the only people good at the game are the people who play it competitively and master every single aspect of the game. knowledge of every spawn, knowledge of when to rotate, how to hold spawns, where to pull flags and when, knowledge of search and destroy at high level. your basically comparing casual counterstrike bronze friendlies to ESEA pug's and saying "yeah bro theres no difference you can be good and be bronze"

E: also i think the sprint out time is perfect the way it is, if you sprint, you deserve to die in a gunfight, this is call of duty 101, been this way since the beginning of time, it will never change. sprinting when there is immediate and present danger is a BAD PLAY.

This post was edited by Sasori on Jan 15 2018 08:15pm
Gold: 4,910.00
Jan 16 2018 08:09am
Quote (rc3mil @ Jan 15 2018 01:06pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6eDJHANu7w

Gotta love how long it takes to ragequit. It's so unsatisfying to have to remind myself how to cycle through the convoluted menu to simply leave the game.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll