d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness >
Poll > Semi Serious Debate Happening At My Gym > Curious Of H&f's Opinion
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.19
Jan 11 2018 10:38pm
I've been lifting for 14 years, the longest i've taken off is 5ish months, which in that time i became very fat, and couldnt even bench 225 for 2-3 reps (bounced back in time though)

7 years ago i did 4 weeks of sustanon 250, i only did 4 weeks because my mom found my stuff and threw it out (honestly was a blessing in disguise)

that is the only time in my whole fitness en devour that i used or tried steroids or any PH's, i was around 21, i am currently 28

so the debate is

can i consider or claim myself "natty" because i did this pretty much 1/3rd of a cycle?

I feel like i can because I feel I never took it long enough to actually benefit from it, andddd it was 7 years ago. It isn't relevant to who i am and what i do today and also how i got there

a group of friends and other people within the debate say that,

i cannot claim that i am "natty" or natural because i had used steroids in the past, no matter how long ago, i did them therefore i am not natural, end of story. one of their analogy's was "you suck 1 dick you're a dick sucker for life" :rofl: or that if someone has sex once, they can never be a virgin again. So me claiming i'm natty would be misleading

the whole debate is silly, and also kind of funny, but also has me scratching my head a little bit
Gold: 0.00
Jan 11 2018 10:46pm
Pathetic
Gold: 32,090.31
Jan 11 2018 10:54pm
First of all. Nobody gives a fuck. If you're really spending this much time with a bunch of dudes trying to figure out something that literally will change nothing in your life, I suggest you find something more worth your time.

Literally only betas in the gym care what other dudes think about them or care enough to worry if another dude is natty or not.

Since you seem to really care about other people's opinions on it though I would say that if you touch steroids at all technically you're not natty. That's literally the point. Doesn't matter how long you used them for or how long ago it was.
Gold: 25.65
Jan 11 2018 11:04pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Jan 11 2018 09:54pm)
First of all. Nobody gives a fuck. If you're really spending this much time with a bunch of dudes trying to figure out something that literally will change nothing in your life, I suggest you find something more worth your time.

Literally only betas in the gym care what other dudes think about them or care enough to worry if another dude is natty or not.

Since you seem to really care about other people's opinions on it though I would say that if you touch steroids at all technically you're not natty. That's literally the point. Doesn't matter how long you used them for or how long ago it was.

wow this is great life advice in general (not necessary just related to this specific debate, but the points you make can be applied to a much larger frame of reference)
Gold: 1,895.00
Jan 11 2018 11:24pm
I abused creatine in the past so I’m in the same boat.

This post was edited by dark-soul on Jan 11 2018 11:25pm
Gold: 50.10
Jan 11 2018 11:29pm
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
Gold: 1.00
Jan 12 2018 12:53am
Nope, so far gone now that it has zero impact. You're a Natty.
Gold: 8,743.00
Jan 12 2018 01:15am
You’re not natty

I’ve been training for 4 years naturally, I am going into my 4th week out of a 12 week cycle of a basic test-e cycle now and I have made more progress in these 4 weeks than I probably could make in over a year.. and I’m not even close to peak weeks (I’ve been told I respond amazingly to it).

Now if I PCT and go natty again for 4 years should I claim natural? No definitely not because just in this 12 week cycle I’ll have probably retained more gains than I would have naturally in over a year..

Also PEDS alter your myonuclei permenantly so there will always be an “enhanced” factor to you.
Gold: 450.51
Jan 12 2018 01:33am
What about those orals, Pete?
Time to come clean.

In all honesty, I'd consider you're not full natty brah. But I don't care either way, you got an impressive physique that requires hard work and dedication.
Gold: 15,461.01
Jan 12 2018 01:39am
You build a thousand bridges and suck one dick you are not a bridge builder, you’re a dicksucker.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll