d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Says No To "s-hole" Countries > S-hole People Need Not Apply For Citizen
Prev13031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 17 2018 02:33pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 17 2018 03:32pm)
Send all blacks back to Africa!

No, just the BLM folks...w/e color they are. If they are so serious about their feelings they should go somewhere where they could make a real difference.

/e All that running around in the US screaming BLM is gonna do is get the idiot white supremacists riled up, which will make it worse for blacks.

This post was edited by Ghot on Jan 17 2018 02:39pm
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 17 2018 03:05pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 21:18)
its horrible and tragic what happened to her. and its hilarious at the same time because she voluntarily put herself in harm's way to disprove the supposed racist stereotypes about black savages in shithole countries who rape any vulnerable woman they can get hold of - and in the end, she got raped by the black savages in the shithole country, proving that those so-called racist stereotypes are actually neither racist nor stereotypes, they are the reality.

its useless, he simply cant deal with the fact that the people in shitholes like haiti prove so called "right wing propaganda" right every time they get the chance
Gold: 285.00
Jan 17 2018 03:06pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jan 17 2018 03:33pm)
No, just the BLM folks...w/e color they are. If they are so serious about their feelings they should go somewhere where they could make a real difference.

/e All that running around in the US screaming BLM is gonna do is get the idiot white supremacists riled up, which will make it worse for blacks.

So if we don't want the police to murder minorities we should move to Africa?

I think that might be a non sequitur.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 17 2018 03:14pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 21:18)
its horrible and tragic what happened to her. and its hilarious at the same time because she voluntarily put herself in harm's way to disprove the supposed racist stereotypes about black savages in shithole countries who rape any vulnerable woman they can get hold of - and in the end, she got raped by the black savages in the shithole country, proving that those so-called racist stereotypes are actually neither racist nor stereotypes, they are the reality.

how did one case "prove" that "black savages in shithole countries" (your choice of words couldn't be any more revealing about your bias and bigotry) rape "any vulnerable woman they can get hold of"? i mean, i wouldn't be surprised if haiti's rape statistic was atrocious, even worse than america's, but you're clearly implying much more here. it's genuinely worrisome to see how severely hateful right wing propaganda impacted your ability to think critically and rationally, and make a fact based argument. if you're really not able to distinguish between reality and the bigoted misrepresentations in those toxic narratives anymore, to a point where you make such statements, i feel truly sorry for you, mate...

like i said, it takes a "special" kind of human being to consider rape "hilarious", as long as it happens to someone you don't agree with. i can tell you honestly that i would not find it hilarious if you got raped tomorrow - even though you revealed some truly appalling views regarding this topic...
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 17 2018 03:18pm
Quote (fender @ 17 Jan 2018 22:14)
how did one case "prove" that "black savages in shithole countries" (your choice of words couldn't be any more revealing about your bias and bigotry) rape "any vulnerable woman they can get hold of"? i mean, i wouldn't be surprised if haiti's rape statistic was atrocious, even worse than america's, but you're clearly implying much more here. it's genuinely worrisome to see how severely hateful right wing propaganda impacted your ability to think critically and rationally, and make a fact based argument. if you're really not able to distinguish between reality and the bigoted misrepresentations in those toxic narratives anymore, to a point where you make such statements, i feel truly sorry for you, mate...

like i said, it takes a "special" kind of human being to consider rape "hilarious", as long as it happens to someone you don't agree with. i can tell you honestly that i would not find it hilarious if you got raped tomorrow - even though you revealed some truly appalling views regarding this topic...

one case can of course not prove or disprove a general trend. but this also means that her going to haiti and coming back unharmed wouldnt have proved her point either, it wouldnt have been a proof for "racist stereotypes" to really be stereotypes and nothing else.
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 17 2018 03:24pm
and to clarify this: no, she did not get what she deserved, because nobody deserves to be raped. but she got what she was asking for. she voluntarily and needlessly challenged her fate despite the warnings of the oh-so-evil racist guys, and it backfired badly.

thats like someone who was smoking 5 packets of cigarettes a day for 50 years and then gets lung cancer: nobody deserves that fate, but nobody should be surprised either.
Jan 17 2018 03:36pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 22:24)
and to clarify this: no, she did not get what she deserved, because nobody deserves to be raped. but she got what she was asking for. she voluntarily and needlessly challenged her fate despite the warnings of the oh-so-evil racist guys, and it backfired badly.

thats like someone who was smoking 5 packets of cigarettes a day for 50 years and then gets lung cancer: nobody deserves that fate, but nobody should be surprised either.

no need to clarify anything, everyone here except fenderp understands your point
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 17 2018 03:37pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 17 2018 04:06pm)
So if we don't want the police to murder minorities we should move to Africa?

I think that might be a non sequitur.

The police kill bad guys. If they just HAPPEN to be black, well maybe they shouldn't be committing crimes then?

I mean I'm German/Scot 50/50, about as white as you can get. I used to get pulled over all the time too. Major difference was, I didn't argue with the cops. They are just doing a job. The place to argue, if it's necessary is in court.

But these BLM folks are idiots. They are running around in a country that has 6 times more whites than blacks, and telling everyone and anyone how whites suck. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that they are just going to make it harder, not easier for blacks.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 17 2018 03:42pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 22:18)
one case can of course not prove or disprove a general trend. but this also means that her going to haiti and coming back unharmed wouldnt have proved her point either, it wouldnt have been a proof for "racist stereotypes" to really be stereotypes and nothing else.

why did you claim exactly that several times then?

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 22:18)

if her point was "no woman in haiti will ever get raped", that is a perfectly valid argument i can fully agree with. was it though? anyway, like i said, i'm not trying to say she was right or anything - and again, i would not at all be surprised if haiti's rape statistic was atrocious - but there is a huge difference between pointing that out and the claims that YOU made, let's stay real here...

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 17 Jan 2018 22:24)

another semi-backpedal that you will undoubtedly deny again now that i point it out i guess? so when the smoker gets cancer it's still "hilarious" because that's what he was "asking for"? also, i'd really like to see some stats about what percentage of women going to haiti actually get raped, considering your claim is that going to haiti is basically "asking to be raped". according to your own messed up logic i guess it's also "hilarious" for parents to lose their children in school shootings / concerts in america - i mean, after all they know how bad the situation is - it's like "asking to get shot", right?
Jan 17 2018 03:50pm
that moment when you ask for stats, when you know exactly that haiti is such a shithole that it doesnt even have something like that

the fact remains, a white woman without company is not able to move there freely without getting harmed
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll