d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Broke Up After Almost 8 Years > Am I Wrong?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 180.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2018 05:03am
guys, share ur thoughts with me.
maybe im wrong.

we met each other in school, when we were almost 18, everything worked well.
first big love, and so on.

the point is, as the time goes on, passion got lost, at least from her.
we had so little sex (hope i translated right, i mean, almost none), she says she likes it, but doesnt have sex or related stuff
in her mind. i got almost none attention from her, not physical, not any other.
ive bought for us a beautiful flat (89m2), so we can be with us. in her words, "everything will going to be better, when were moving out of our parents home"

it even got worse.
u may be thinking she changed in optical way, that she doesnt like her body so she dont want to do anything. that is not the case, she looks perfect as always.
and u may be thinking i changed over the time in a way, she doesnt feel attracted to me;
she mentioned back in the time, she likes the trained guy. i do compete now. according to her, i look better than ever, and even her sex life is perfect for her.

i mean, i know stuff is changing over the course of time, but showing almost no love in any way shouldnt be the way?

so i broke up with her. ive talked with her so many times, that im not happy anymore. she always pledged improvement, which always lasted a few days, then it became the same as before.

ive read so many articles and forums, most of them are saying, if something that essential doesnt fit in a relationship, it wont working, people will make each other unhappy.

what are ur thoughts?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 8 2018 02:10pm
Quote (BlackTy @ Jan 8 2018 07:03am)
guys, share ur thoughts with me.
maybe im wrong.

we met each other in school, when we were almost 18, everything worked well.
first big love, and so on.

the point is, as the time goes on, passion got lost, at least from her.
we had so little sex (hope i translated right, i mean, almost none), she says she likes it, but doesnt have sex or related stuff
in her mind. i got almost none attention from her, not physical, not any other.
ive bought for us a beautiful flat (89m2), so we can be with us. in her words, "everything will going to be better, when were moving out of our parents home"

it even got worse.
u may be thinking she changed in optical way, that she doesnt like her body so she dont want to do anything. that is not the case, she looks perfect as always.
and u may be thinking i changed over the time in a way, she doesnt feel attracted to me;
she mentioned back in the time, she likes the trained guy. i do compete now. according to her, i look better than ever, and even her sex life is perfect for her.

i mean, i know stuff is changing over the course of time, but showing almost no love in any way shouldnt be the way?

so i broke up with her. ive talked with her so many times, that im not happy anymore. she always pledged improvement, which always lasted a few days, then it became the same as before.

ive read so many articles and forums, most of them are saying, if something that essential doesnt fit in a relationship, it wont working, people will make each other unhappy.

what are ur thoughts?

If you talked about everything, and she did listen but nothing changed. I say maybe it’s best to move on. Just make sure that your sure and you always have us fellow jspers to talk too<3 I’m going through something alittlesimiliar <3
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Jan 8 2018 02:13pm
It needs to be her who deciders she wants to give you more attention
Try giving her a reason to be interested in you that is different from your usual
Gold: 10,042.82
Jan 8 2018 02:15pm
Move to north carolina
Gold: 1.00
Jan 8 2018 02:19pm
Quote (saveNg @ Jan 8 2018 03:15pm)
Move to north carolina

What's happening in NC?
Jan 8 2018 02:28pm
Quote (So_Im_Lazy @ 8 Jan 2018 21:10)
If you talked about everything, and she did listen but nothing changed. I say maybe it’s best to move on. Just make sure that your sure and you always have us fellow jspers to talk too<3 I’m going through something alittlesimiliar <3

she did listen to me, she really loves me, i do love her too, but nothing changed. we argued so much, everytime she promised that it will get better, but nothing changed. moving together made it even worse.
i hope your going your way and make a right decision.
thx m8 :wub:

Quote (Xistz @ 8 Jan 2018 21:13)
It needs to be her who deciders she wants to give you more attention
Try giving her a reason to be interested in you that is different from your usual

i tried giving her a reason in summer, when i broke up with her, just to make it absolutely clear for her that im serious. no change. moving together made it even worse.

Quote (Saltburn @ 8 Jan 2018 21:19)
What's happening in NC?

im curious too.
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Jan 8 2018 03:47pm
I think you werent giving her any orgasm

I mean if you have to ask if she liked it... pretty much means she didnt
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Jan 8 2018 03:52pm
Did not realize this wasnt gc

Feelsbad
Jan 8 2018 04:12pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ 8 Jan 2018 22:47)
I think you werent giving her any orgasm

I mean if you have to ask if she liked it... pretty much means she didnt

nah, asking this because i couldnt understand why she doesnt want any ... u know?
Gold: 0.00
Jan 8 2018 04:14pm
Quote (BlackTy @ Jan 8 2018 10:12pm)
nah, asking this because i couldnt understand why she doesnt want any ... u know?

Because shes had it for the past 8 years, people drift apart, things change, thats life.

Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll