d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Love Advice > I Work As A Counselor
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,495.80
Jan 25 2018 07:18am
I’m not attracted to anybody nor do I want a relationship or sex
But I don’t want to grow old and be a hermit and die alone

I dunno what I should do lol
Gold: 28,296.01
Jan 25 2018 11:49am
Quote (Happypuppy @ Jan 25 2018 05:18am)
I’m not attracted to anybody nor do I want a relationship or sex
But I don’t want to grow old and be a hermit and die alone

I dunno what I should do lol

What are your passions?

The beautiful thing about hippie cults before they jealous murder each other and disband is that for a while it's a beautiful togetherness of people feeling connected and sharing the same passions

nature stuff
snowboarding
cooking
etc

these create great bonds between people

You don't have to have sex or the like to join a community and enjoy the benefits

I would hone in on your passions and make great friends in those events and go from there

I like you and other people like you. It's ok to be you however that is so never forget that just enjoy your time with others and don't worry about the end, we can't plan that anyway

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jan 25 2018 11:49am
Gold: 1,495.80
Jan 26 2018 07:34am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jan 25 2018 12:49pm)
What are your passions?

The beautiful thing about hippie cults before they jealous murder each other and disband is that for a while it's a beautiful togetherness of people feeling connected and sharing the same passions

nature stuff
snowboarding
cooking
etc

these create great bonds between people

You don't have to have sex or the like to join a community and enjoy the benefits

I would hone in on your passions and make great friends in those events and go from there

I like you and other people like you. It's ok to be you however that is so never forget that just enjoy your time with others and don't worry about the end, we can't plan that anyway

Computers and traveling
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll