d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > 2017 + 2018
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 1 2019 03:38am
Quote (Kalms @ Jan 23 2019 09:56pm)
I know man, but as awkward as it is to say this, you probably need new friends, who don't have those hobbies. People you would be embarrassed to take stuff around.

I’ve started to stray away from these kind of friends. It’s hard but probably for the best.

After a month off, I’m back at work. This should help me get back in a routine. I’ve been going to the gym again and am back up to 95kg (I drppped down to 81kg at one stage).

Still seeing a girl and it’s going well. She has her head screwed on which is good for me.

I’m not really enjoying work. I often think of a change but feel extremely trapped. With one mortgage and another coming up later this year I need to make the same amount of money if not more. Since I don’t have a degree or really any training this is hard. My parents pressure me with the houses as they are very invested in real estate and have done very well for themselves.

I often think about selling everything I own and jumping on a plane...
Feb 8 2019 09:22am
Broke up with the girl I was seeing. Our work schedules are horrendous and we literally never saw each other. Bit of a shame but oh well.

I have a friends birthday drinks tomorrow. I’m going to do my best to not touch drugs...that will make it 2’weekends in a row...the longest in about a year.
Feb 11 2019 06:50am
Did drugs on the weekend but feel fine today (Monday)

Took a girl home last night who I was friends with beforehand. See what happens with her.

Back into the gym etc tomorrow
Gold: 33.19
Feb 12 2019 06:42am
Quote (bjones9 @ Feb 1 2019 07:08am)
I’ve started to stray away from these kind of friends. It’s hard but probably for the best.

After a month off, I’m back at work. This should help me get back in a routine. I’ve been going to the gym again and am back up to 95kg (I drppped down to 81kg at one stage).

Still seeing a girl and it’s going well. She has her head screwed on which is good for me.

I’m not really enjoying work. I often think of a change but feel extremely trapped. With one mortgage and another coming up later this year I need to make the same amount of money if not more. Since I don’t have a degree or really any training this is hard. My parents pressure me with the houses as they are very invested in real estate and have done very well for themselves.

I often think about selling everything I own and jumping on a plane...

get on that plane and head right over to NEWFOUNDLAND SIR and I'll line you up with a $10 an hour job at the local wal-mart and we can gym together
Feb 12 2019 06:47am
Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ Feb 12 2019 10:42pm)
get on that plane and head right over to NEWFOUNDLAND SIR and I'll line you up with a $10 an hour job at the local wal-mart and we can gym together

Temmmmmmpting ❤️
Feb 14 2019 07:14am
Feeling like absolute garbage today. No good
Gold: 3,604.22
Feb 18 2019 08:15am
Bit of a controversial thought here, but I know you and your ex were travelling a little the other year. Would you ever consider relocating?

In all honesty, you're a good looking, charismatic guy, and Australia is one of those 'rarely loved' countries where being affiliated with it is actually something positive, unlike being American or British for example.

Getting a new and fresh start may be a fantastic thing for you mate. Means that you would need to actively seek out that party lifestyle and the party drugs, which is additional effort. I don't know what you do for work, but I gather that it would be a cross transferrable skill either way. You would be able to rent out your houses for a little nest egg, but also may give you something if and when you return, so that you have an insurance plan of sorts. Just throwing the question out there as it may be something to take up some real consideration... Just don't get used to the good weather too much if you choose another English speaking country xD
Feb 19 2019 05:51am
Quote (Kalms @ Feb 19 2019 12:15am)
Bit of a controversial thought here, but I know you and your ex were travelling a little the other year. Would you ever consider relocating?

In all honesty, you're a good looking, charismatic guy, and Australia is one of those 'rarely loved' countries where being affiliated with it is actually something positive, unlike being American or British for example.

Getting a new and fresh start may be a fantastic thing for you mate. Means that you would need to actively seek out that party lifestyle and the party drugs, which is additional effort. I don't know what you do for work, but I gather that it would be a cross transferrable skill either way. You would be able to rent out your houses for a little nest egg, but also may give you something if and when you return, so that you have an insurance plan of sorts. Just throwing the question out there as it may be something to take up some real consideration... Just don't get used to the good weather too much if you choose another English speaking country xD

Has crossed my mind. It seems quite a daunting task and I think I’d have to sell one or both properties. Not sure I could handle the freezing cold of England 😂

Did a fair amount of drugs over the weekend and slept with a couple of random girls. It’s now Tuesday night and I’m coming down super terribly due to the fact I spent so much money and didn’t sleep Saturday night then went to work Sunday.

Bad times
Gold: 3,604.22
Feb 20 2019 06:45am
Quote (bjones9 @ 19 Feb 2019 11:51)
Has crossed my mind. It seems quite a daunting task and I think I’d have to sell one or both properties. Not sure I could handle the freezing cold of England 😂

Did a fair amount of drugs over the weekend and slept with a couple of random girls. It’s now Tuesday night and I’m coming down super terribly due to the fact I spent so much money and didn’t sleep Saturday night then went to work Sunday.

Bad times

Not saying England man :P But it's something you could look to. Would be an ultimate solution :D
Mar 2 2019 04:26am
Been partying a little and sleeping around a fair amount. Still feeling lonely each weekday night but haven’t found anyone I genuinely like.

Gym has been going well. I’ve put weight back on and am feeling strong and confident within myself again.

Work has been horrible. I’m going to put together a resume and start applying for jobs in the mines. It’s hard to get in to and long hours but the $ is insane (start $80-100k, can go up to $200k). I have a few friends who do it so hopefully they can put in good words for me.

Here’s a picture of me semi happy

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic