Gold: 21.78
Feb 5 2018 09:56pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ 4 Feb 2018 16:36)
Hmmmm, might be good.

might be?
this show is phenomenal
Quote (Dragonox @ 3 Feb 2018 19:47)
yeah, it might just be my favorite.
but with all the other good series this season there's a lot riding up top on my list of favs.

OP is so catchy, i never skip that shit.
ED is also pretty nice (and kinda lewd :) )

yep best show out of 2018 for me. so far at least.

This post was edited by Chuu on Feb 5 2018 09:56pm
Gold: 29.00
Feb 11 2018 05:58pm
lots of shit went down this ep, was so good.
that ending was a surprise.

Also neet brother had some balls after all.
Either the dad has the ability to summon heralds or he's just really that good at suppressing his urge to kill. lol

Feb 18 2018 07:40pm
so Sagawa wants to use stasis to like see the future beyond human capability much like the man who wrote the scriptures for their religion/cult.
but to do that he has to like become a herald or something inbetween? interesting

also i get the feeling he's about to end that guy. lol
Gold: 1,272.08
Feb 19 2018 12:04am
Quote (Dragonox @ Feb 18 2018 05:40pm)
so Sagawa wants to use stasis to like see the future beyond human capability much like the man who wrote the scriptures for their religion/cult.
but to do that he has to like become a herald or something inbetween? interesting

also i get the feeling he's about to end that guy. lol

That dude is bout to get his head exploded ^^

But why is he becoming a herald at this time is what I don't understand O.O. I mean unless he can turn back which becomes a new kind of power or some shit
Feb 19 2018 12:26am
Quote (ZergBer @ Feb 19 2018 12:04am)
That dude is bout to get his head exploded ^^

But why is he becoming a herald at this time is what I don't understand O.O. I mean unless he can turn back which becomes a new kind of power or some shit

what i feel is an important aspect is the control.
the reason people turn into heralds is they lose their control, they fall into despair and essentially lose their grip on reality i guess. (being in a frozen in time wasteland like stasis would do that)

Sagawa has always come across as calm, composed and in control type.
Even when that first Herald showed up and killed that guy or even when he purposely summoned a herald himself. (which also showed he could control his blood lust)
so i feel that plays an important part in things here.

even when he was confronted he straight up told them they were pawns and about his plan too. no hint of anger or anything.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Feb 19 2018 12:36am
Gold: 1,272.08
Feb 19 2018 08:37pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Feb 18 2018 10:26pm)
the reason people turn into heralds is they lose their control, they fall into despair and essentially lose their grip on reality i guess. (being in a frozen in time wasteland like stasis would do that)

Even when that first Herald showed up and killed that guy or even when he purposely summoned a herald himself. (which also showed he could control his blood lust)

even when he was confronted he straight up told them they were pawns and about his plan too. no hint of anger or anything.

Hmm I see, that makes sense. Pretty crazy ass mofo though...to do that without having it tested before.
Gold: 12,010.00
Feb 20 2018 06:12am
Quote (Dragonox @ Feb 19 2018 06:26am)

because he has that control it seems weird that he is turning into one. No clue where this show is going plot-wise.... in a good way though haha
Feb 20 2018 03:47pm
Quote (dlanod1 @ Feb 20 2018 06:12am)
because he has that control it seems weird that he is turning into one. No clue where this show is going plot-wise.... in a good way though haha

one could say he's not really fully turning into one perhaps.
like a semi-transformation?
who knows, it's all just my own speculation on what he was saying and about how the writer of the religious scriptures of their cult/religion took advantage of stasis in likely a similar way over a 500yr stretch when writing them.

Like that girls brother is a perfect exmaple on how it effects the flow of time.
despite many years passing he managed to survive (barely) while still remaining a child.
There's a cost however for turning into a herald as it eats away at the bodies proteins slowly. (because that's what they're made up of) that's why the boy was nearly skin and bones.

we'll find out i guess in the remaining eps.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Feb 20 2018 03:49pm
Gold: 300.00
Feb 24 2018 06:18pm
best op ever?
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll