d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Redstone (new Player Events/community Support) > Community Mmorpg/classic Mmorpg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 23 2017 04:29am
hello all,
sorry for marketing this game as diablo 2 is not anything like it in terms of graphics, Im not really good at these things. Hopefully this is better. I reposted because made so many errors in last post and want a simpler version is all.
well good thing about this game is the community, Im not sure about other games but yea just putting it out there is all. Hopefully is better to say my game like this..

forums (for all your questions as player of game):

http://www.redstone-online.com/board/free/free.aspx

game download (just for quick reference or you can enter the web address yourself):

http://www.redstone-online.com/download/download.aspx

steam (the other client that redstone supports, recommend for those in blocked countries i.e. korea/japan well I dont know much on it just know it is possible):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/350700/discussions/

discord (go here if you want know more about the game before actually trying it although could try search youtube for more information on the game also just type "redstone mmorpg or redstone mmo" in google:

https://discordapp.com/invite/QkkHtZ6

facebook page with response from GM (useful if you want ask questions before trying the game out, our GM very nice and will answer questions, server has been running for 2 years just recently transferred to developers though with no server wipes this time):

https://www.facebook.com/LnKREDSTONE/

new player events: x2 exp/drop, lvl 30 equipment rental (+250 wisdom rings makes for fast lvling), gold pouch event (can get 100m playing 8-16 hours, must be lvl 300 though

is more of a random by chance though). Now is the best time for new players join this game though lvling to 120 is the hardest so recommend take advantage of it if you want.

Community Aspect:

raids: this is probably the best way we have community now, although some leach if your making a maid though you can at least rank or do damage to the boss. If you play around 6-8 pst time can probably get gm buff which is very strong which will allow you to kill the raid boss yourself at low lvl or solo it yourself with the buff even although none have ever tried to do it yet, boss is tough.

party bosses: this was newly added at start of the server. There are many ways to play angel can go spot caller, other chars can go dps, some classes need a haste/healer though so mage would be best char to choose. priests arent really needed mainly because the bosses have so much hp and most physical classes get life absorb equipment while magic classes get fantasy pet if need hp. Only in few places priests are actually needed, people mainly prefer going dps/support chars here aside from priest but they still needed in some areas.

secret dungeons: they recently added feature to give more gold while completing the secret dungeon. Is nice but still very few people do them. They do main quest sd sometimes but most dont go together aside from the last sd that you can do weekly with others.

old party grinding: lvling to 120 can feel lonely, most just stay at plvl areas till their char gets to 120 mainly. I mean it used to be crowded back in the days but now is mostly about party bosses otherwise is just plvl places at lower lvls. After 120 it kind of starts to get fun still solo unless you join a guild that you can play with. Dont know any guilds that do old party grinding though. I mean the lvling is slow compared to other lvling methods is all.

events with gm: well we have a few but mainly is monster summoning & monster invasion are the best events for new players.

events coded by GM: There are a few the main ones are skeleton santa, make a christmas tree, burning project (dont remember exact name). Maybe there are more but I forgot about it. I will add it later if anyones interested.

events by players: just something im working on. My goal is to give incentive for players to do old things and reward them more for it but sd event [v 1.0 - v 9.9] if I have to do something like that. Im still thinking on how I should really set it up though. Dont think is necessary to do it yet though unless more people are coming into the game.

well hope you enjoyed reading my repost. feel free leave a reply though.
Jan 6 2018 03:49am
Well my main goal is trying to improve my marketing skills mainly. So yea, ive since changed my wording on my posts though.
anyways got a good event that ill host myself that would help new players. Just check the flyer I made, well it looks very nice..
To summarize though it would really help you when you join the game, the drop rate is low but you can get items worth $5 or $10
if your lucky. Would recommend using maid to startout since is cheapest class just how game is but just depends what you want in
the end mainly, this probably isnt game for you and I dont mind. I just want take a shot at advertising this game see if anyone is interested is
all.

google+ flyer link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/103483820525476331812/6507732827354732018?sqid=108593175057632178654&ssid=b07a3712-6a8e-4387-a3e8-9408b61ab415
Jan 22 2018 04:29am
honestly, I feel this is more like a blog than anything else really.

currently working on my business to fund this game hope it goes well, If it does Ill invest some $ in advertising. Later will prob do tons of events to.

Ill worry about what you guys want in an mmorpg later, for now I need worry on myself and my community sorry on this. Marketing to you directly
would have to wait but I think wont matter anyways Winter/summer best time to market the game to get lots of new players.

It should be free to play though if I can balance out the paying players with the free to play players, prob need some work on it and get x20 times the amount
of us players or do other. Some heavy marketing work going to do soon. Hope it all works out.

Anyways will update you later ;p.
Go Back To MMORPG Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll