d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Whats Your Kd Cod Ww2
Prev1678
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 61,457.50
May 21 2018 04:46am
67,000ish kills
Gold: 293.50
May 21 2018 12:30pm
Quote (PikaBhew @ Jan 21 2018 08:41pm)
I'm terrible at this game.. lol. I played for 1 day of hardpoint and I was never so tilted.

just grind, and try to manage and control your tilt, you have to learn to be at peace with the decisions you make ingame, only way you'll ever remain calm, accept your failures and mistakes, learn from them, never make the same mistake twice.
May 21 2018 12:35pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ Mar 13 2018 12:23am)
Saw on stream complexity Parasite only has a 1.78 KD. Goes to show the difference the game modes make (hardpoint) let alone whether or not you have the DLC maps. I get straight cheese lobbies when I play with someone without the DLC.

it's also a difference in play style, the way you play hardpoint competitively is super different than pubs, so when doing it in pubs, you are probably sitting on a hardpoint gunfighting everybody by yourself,
ranked play hardpoiint is closer to the actual thing but still not quite. but yeah. tdm is pretty easy in comparison. also public match tdm is wayyyyyyyy different than how tdm is played like if you were to play it on gamebattles, tdm on GB is literally a SNOOZE FEST, everybody sits on headglitches or camps spawn, just due to it being the most optimal way to play on paper, ive had a tdm game of 10 min timer run out and us be forced to restart 3x before a single kill happened
Gold: 1,803.00
May 21 2018 06:40pm
Quote (Sasori @ May 21 2018 01:35pm)
it's also a difference in play style, the way you play hardpoint competitively is super different than pubs, so when doing it in pubs, you are probably sitting on a hardpoint gunfighting everybody by yourself,
ranked play hardpoiint is closer to the actual thing but still not quite. but yeah. tdm is pretty easy in comparison. also public match tdm is wayyyyyyyy different than how tdm is played like if you were to play it on gamebattles, tdm on GB is literally a SNOOZE FEST, everybody sits on headglitches or camps spawn, just due to it being the most optimal way to play on paper, ive had a tdm game of 10 min timer run out and us be forced to restart 3x before a single kill happened

Lmaoooo that last sentence
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 22 2018 03:23pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ May 21 2018 05:40pm)
Lmaoooo that last sentence

It happens man. That's why you don't play TDM on GB, it's annoying and boring as hell.
May 22 2018 09:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 22 2018 04:23pm)
It happens man. That's why you don't play TDM on GB, it's annoying and boring as hell.

Rip GB dreams
May 22 2018 11:02pm
Quote (tommyd323 @ May 22 2018 08:34pm)
Rip GB dreams

Have you not noticed that all the good pro players are playing objective in tournaments? There's a reason for this lol. Otherwise, it'd just be waiting for 5-30 minutes to see who fucks up first, and who would watch/play that?

If you wanna GB and do well at it, get a team, learn callouts (really learn them), practice your obj game in pubs until your pub stars, then go GB. There's wayyy more than goes into being great at it, or being able to compete agsinst the teams at the top, but with minimal work and even decent teammates who communicate and who can push an objective or split properly, you'll do just fine in GBs. Without a full team of naturally amazing (like top .01%) players who also all have the drive and dedication to put in 30-40 hours a week grinding, you won't make it pro or anywhere close. GBs aren't about that though for most of us, it's just that pubs are too easy and GBs let us at least still have some sweaty and great times playing with friends.

If you haven't done them, you should just jump in and start fucking with them. I was intimidated at first when my buddy talked me into it, and after my first day where we matched against three teams in a row all with 3x+ wins and 0 loses, I wasn't too thrilled aboint continuing. I kept putting in the time though and getting better and better and all of my favorite memories in CoD since Bo2 have been in league or GB play because it's WAY fucking better than pubs or any of the garbage ranked play they have now.

Sorry for long response, lil drunk/bored and I don't want you to feel discouraged from trying GBs cause you can't do TDM. You can do it if you really want, just know that unless you're playing terribads, it'll be a camp fest and you're better off playing objective where you can really inprove as a player and it's just more fun to play objective anyways when you're good at both Slayer/OBJ modes.
May 23 2018 12:41am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 23 2018 12:02am)
Have you not noticed that all the good pro players are playing objective in tournaments? There's a reason for this lol. Otherwise, it'd just be waiting for 5-30 minutes to see who fucks up first, and who would watch/play that?

If you wanna GB and do well at it, get a team, learn callouts (really learn them), practice your obj game in pubs until your pub stars, then go GB. There's wayyy more than goes into being great at it, or being able to compete agsinst the teams at the top, but with minimal work and even decent teammates who communicate and who can push an objective or split properly, you'll do just fine in GBs. Without a full team of naturally amazing (like top .01%) players who also all have the drive and dedication to put in 30-40 hours a week grinding, you won't make it pro or anywhere close. GBs aren't about that though for most of us, it's just that pubs are too easy and GBs let us at least still have some sweaty and great times playing with friends.

If you haven't done them, you should just jump in and start fucking with them. I was intimidated at first when my buddy talked me into it, and after my first day where we matched against three teams in a row all with 3x+ wins and 0 loses, I wasn't too thrilled aboint continuing. I kept putting in the time though and getting better and better and all of my favorite memories in CoD since Bo2 have been in league or GB play because it's WAY fucking better than pubs or any of the garbage ranked play they have now.

Sorry for long response, lil drunk/bored and I don't want you to feel discouraged from trying GBs cause you can't do TDM. You can do it if you really want, just know that unless you're playing terribads, it'll be a camp fest and you're better off playing objective where you can really inprove as a player and it's just more fun to play objective anyways when you're good at both Slayer/OBJ modes.

Yeah man that was a total troll. I watch competitive (and not just optic) lol.
I have no clue where to start with GBs though, as I haven’t looked into t much, most competitive play I have rn is ranked lol. But I’m still trying to grind more before I get too into competitive

Hardpoint is my go to mode m8.
Obv hardpoint, Ctf, and snd are the main ones

This post was edited by tommyd323 on May 23 2018 12:45am
May 23 2018 10:16am
Quote (tommyd323 @ May 22 2018 11:41pm)
Yeah man that was a total troll. I watch competitive (and not just optic) lol.
I have no clue where to start with GBs though, as I haven’t looked into t much, most competitive play I have rn is ranked lol. But I’m still trying to grind more before I get too into competitive

Hardpoint is my go to mode m8.
Obv hardpoint, Ctf, and snd are the main ones

HP was always my strongest game, but SnD is probably my favorite to play. A 1v4 clutch against good players is one of the best feelings in the entire world.

You should check it out man, if you like comp, you'd have a lot of fun with it.
May 24 2018 06:43pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 22 2018 03:23pm)

however, i do have this to say about TDM, if you are the more patient team, you will always, 100% always, win. without fail.

oh and if you dont lose gunfights omegalul
if you want to learn your history of search and destroy and the psychology and technique behind it,

look up youtube footage of PHiZZURP playing tournaments with WaS x PaTroN and TKO in general

look up Si in Black Ops 2, which was my friend Fero, Si JerseYY, FiO x (now known by a different name as a pro player)

HusKeRs and Ston3R of RL Fame,

and many other Heavy Hitters. learn your history of SND, SND is what wins championships, if you truly want to be a top talent in cod, you most learn SND, BEFORE you learn respawn, Felony did this, FiOS x did this, Fero, just about anybody.

This post was edited by Sasori on May 24 2018 06:49pm
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll