d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Gladiator Ascend Question > Halp
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8,559.00
Dec 18 2017 10:23am
So im making a sword and board blade flurry and the guide calls for Outmatch and Outlast for the last point, but i feel like this is useless compared to Gratuitous Violence.

Gratuitous Violence helps with clear speed and gives an extra 30% damage at all times basicly

Outmatch and Outlast only works with the frenzy charges from what i have read since the build uses a shield, so basically your only getting 1/2 a ascendancy point out of this and 10% damage.
If the 10% damage reduction works then this could be nice but its only on kill, so seems even more useless in a boss fight.

If anyone knows any useful info feel free to post it up for me
Gold: 158.00
Dec 19 2017 12:31pm
Quote (goonies @ 18 Dec 2017 16:23)
So im making a sword and board blade flurry and the guide calls for Outmatch and Outlast for the last point, but i feel like this is useless compared to Gratuitous Violence.

Gratuitous Violence helps with clear speed and gives an extra 30% damage at all times basicly

Outmatch and Outlast only works with the frenzy charges from what i have read since the build uses a shield, so basically your only getting 1/2 a ascendancy point out of this and 10% damage.
If the 10% damage reduction works then this could be nice but its only on kill, so seems even more useless in a boss fight.

If anyone knows any useful info feel free to post it up for me

gratuitous violence isn't as good as you think it is. It's 30% increased damage not more damage, bleed is pretty shit post-nerf if you dont have a lot of scaling for it.
Outmatch and Outlast gives you free charge generation, 10% MORE (not increased) physical damage and 10% reduced phys taken.
It's a no brainer
Gold: 8,559.00
Dec 19 2017 04:44pm
Quote (WoEProtectoR @ Dec 19 2017 11:31am)
gratuitous violence isn't as good as you think it is. It's 30% increased damage not more damage, bleed is pretty shit post-nerf if you dont have a lot of scaling for it.
Outmatch and Outlast gives you free charge generation, 10% MORE (not increased) physical damage and 10% reduced phys taken.
It's a no brainer

yes but how do you get the -10% when its based on your offhand which is a shield? this is what im tryin to figure out
Gold: 2,977.01
Dec 21 2017 01:26pm
Use enduring cry?
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic