d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Star Wars The Last Jedi *spoilers* > Trash Fkin Movie
12334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 16 2017 03:55am
All of the Finn saga on this film sounded like filler and have availed nothing for the plot.

Luke was disappointing. For years we waited to see why he was called as the greatest jedi of all time, overcoming even Yoda and Anakin, and all we got was a lot of jokes, a bullet time dodge and an hologram technique.

The fight scene between Kylo, Rey and the Snoke elite guards was cool, but the duo forgot they had force powers... They could have tossed the guards to the roof and the walls, choke them, but instead they choose to rely just on their light sabers :P.

Snoke died without we know who the hell he was, how he was able to build an empire and rule the galaxy, what he was doing when the past films happened, and why he was so powerful.(hopefully we get something next movie doubt it)

Phasma was useless as fk the fight with finn was fkin trash

jedis not using any force abilities ever or speed or anything cool about them is so annoying we only see a glimpse of snoke power at the start when he electrocutes kylo

honestly luke hologram was ok but they could've made it way more badass hes the god dam strongest jedi ever whos accomplished so much

anyways alot of nothing that brings alot more questions for yet another trash movie now that almost every good characters are gone and carrie fisher is no more highly doubt the 3rd movie will be any good

honestly fuck disney they should make a star wars trilogy like logan 18+ with force users exploding people and shit

This post was edited by Booyaka on Dec 16 2017 04:05am
Gold: 102.37
Dec 16 2017 04:05am
Yeah stupid movie, what a waste of time and money. Can't wait for the Star Wars spinoff nr. 23 next year.

takes a sip out of his BB 8 coffee mug while chewing on Star Wars salad from Dole

This post was edited by ChuzzeL on Dec 16 2017 04:10am
Dec 16 2017 04:08am
Quote (ChuzzeL @ 16 Dec 2017 05:05)
Yeah stupid movie, what a waste of time and money. Can't wait for the Star Wars spinoff nr. 23 next year.

takes a sip out of his BB 8 coffee mug while chewing on Star Wars salad

honestly i was at the cinema watching the movie and i was like ok when is something good going to happen then they fought snokes guards and even then i felt it was not enough because they only fkin use lightsabers like wtf you're fkin jedis

in the 1st movie we see kylo ren stoping a blaster shot and make poe is bitch but somehow they cant fkin use the force vs shitty guards with vibroswords like com on

we even saw rey smash fissure rocks when feeling the force just pisses me off who the fk directs these movies

they easaly make billions of dollars with the trilogy and they cant fkin use money for more special effects cgi or whatever the fk for action scenes 20mins of action on a 2 hour plus movie and somehow the action is not even that good

i would of made rey spin a fkin lightsaber and chop the 2 guards heads off kylo using to force to crush a guard then throw is sword into a guard and calling it back or something fkin nice maybe use super speed and fk 1 up

we saw phantom menace obi wan and quigon use light speed to escape the fighter droids

This post was edited by Booyaka on Dec 16 2017 04:11am
Dec 16 2017 04:12am
Quote (Booyaka @ 16 Dec 2017 11:08)
honestly i was at the cinema watching the movie and i was like ok when is something good going to happen then they fought snokes guards and even then i felt it was not enough because they only fkin use lightsabers like wtf you're fkin jedis

in the 1st movie we see kylo ren stoping a blaster shot and make poe is bitch but somehow they cant fkin use the force vs shitty guards with vibroswords like com on

we even saw rey smash fissure rocks when feeling the force just pisses me off who the fk directs these movies

they easaly make billions of dollars with the trilogy and they cant fkin use money for more special effects cgi or whatever the fk for action scenes 20mins of action on a 2 hour plus movie and somehow the action is not even that good

Star Wars isn't about intense action, it's about characters and the story. It's a fairytale set in space.
Dec 16 2017 04:13am
but yeah anyways the more i talk about the movie more it pisses me off

money grab they can make the worst movie ever it would still bring in 800m+
Dec 16 2017 04:17am
Quote (ChuzzeL @ 16 Dec 2017 05:12)
Star Wars isn't about intense action, it's about characters and the story. It's a fairytale set in space.

thing about it this way jedi's are like cops they keep the peace and balance whatever siths basicly fkin thugs who steal abuse people and use there power for personal interest

how in the fuck when these 2 meet theres no fireworkds irl they would shoot each other fight whatever same shit here

also its a entire fantasy universe with ships powers creatures so at least make them use these powers we want to see they always show glimpses but nothing else we're in 2017 we already saw what jedis siths can do in previous movie maybe show us more more tricks more power

basicly nothing cool is shown this movie

also u say its about characters and story well we got nothing new this movie and i dont feel attached to any of the 2 main characters we know nothing about snoke rey is still a mistery after 2 movies kylo ren is idk meh carrie fisher who gives a fk about her luke is gone

finn is trash phasma is useless asian girl rose nobody gives a fk about her

the only cool character was benicio del toro and we prob wont see him again

This post was edited by Booyaka on Dec 16 2017 04:19am
Gold: 8,732.50
Dec 16 2017 04:17am
lmfao ya, that phasma scene was fucking useless af.
It's as if they forgot about the character and just had to deal with it ASAP LMAO
Dec 16 2017 04:21am
also story feels reused boring nobody gives a fk anymore about rebels and the empire we all know its going to end either kylo ren joins rey they balance the universe have babies or empire wins dominates world or rey kills ren and makes a new republic

what i wanna see

is how the force started the 1st force users the siths make a movie about that or the old republic something new
Dec 16 2017 04:35am
theres even more useless things and bits alot on the island but dont wanna go in details

best part whole movie was the few parts where we see benicio del toro
Dec 16 2017 04:41am
You know that there is a edit button?
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
12334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll