d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Quick Question About In Game Jsp/fg.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2017 07:40am
Is it true you can get banned for saying the word jsp in game? Can you say the word fg in game?? I’ve seen ppl say fg in game and nothing happens, but I’ve heard if ppl say the word jsp their chat bugs.. and I think I’ve seen that if you say whichever of the word too many times you can get banned. Is this true?
Dec 9 2017 07:43am
Quote (ZePhoenix @ Dec 9 2017 10:40pm)
Is it true you can get banned for saying the word jsp in game? Can you say the word fg in game?? I’ve seen ppl say fg in game and nothing happens, but I’ve heard if ppl say the word jsp their chat bugs.. and I think I’ve seen that if you say whichever of the word too many times you can get banned. Is this true?

CHAT AGREEMENT:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/chat-agreement.html
By accepting this agreement, you agree that Blizzard (or one of Blizzard’s affiliates) shall have the right to

(i) store in-game chats and other messages you send or receive on the Battle.net Service, or through any game that is playable on the Battle.net Service, and
(ii) review such in-game chats and other messages to investigate potential violations of the law, the Battle.net End User License Agreement, or the Terms of Use agreement specific to any game playable on the Battle.net Service.

EULA:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula.html

You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
Prohibited Commercial Uses: Exploit, in its entirety or individual components, the Platform for any purpose not expressly authorized by Blizzard , including, without limitation (i) playing the Game(s) at commercial establishments (subject to Section 1.B.iv.5.); (ii) gathering in-game currency, items, or resources for sale outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iii) performing in-game services, including, without limitation, account boosting or power-leveling, in exchange for payment outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iv) communicating or facilitating (by text, live audio communications, or otherwise) any commercial advertisement, solicitation or offer through or within the Platform or the Game(s); or (v) organizing, promoting, facilitating, or participating in any event involving wagering on the outcome, or any other aspect of, Blizzard’s Games, whether or not such conduct constitutes gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, without authorization.

so, yes. in theory you can.
Dec 9 2017 07:46am
Quote (hming1991 @ Dec 9 2017 05:43am)
CHAT AGREEMENT:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/chat-agreement.html
By accepting this agreement, you agree that Blizzard (or one of Blizzard’s affiliates) shall have the right to

(i) store in-game chats and other messages you send or receive on the Battle.net Service, or through any game that is playable on the Battle.net Service, and
(ii) review such in-game chats and other messages to investigate potential violations of the law, the Battle.net End User License Agreement, or the Terms of Use agreement specific to any game playable on the Battle.net Service.

EULA:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/legal/eula.html

You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:
Prohibited Commercial Uses: Exploit, in its entirety or individual components, the Platform for any purpose not expressly authorized by Blizzard , including, without limitation (i) playing the Game(s) at commercial establishments (subject to Section 1.B.iv.5.); (ii) gathering in-game currency, items, or resources for sale outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iii) performing in-game services, including, without limitation, account boosting or power-leveling, in exchange for payment outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iv) communicating or facilitating (by text, live audio communications, or otherwise) any commercial advertisement, solicitation or offer through or within the Platform or the Game(s); or (v) organizing, promoting, facilitating, or participating in any event involving wagering on the outcome, or any other aspect of, Blizzard’s Games, whether or not such conduct constitutes gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, without authorization.

so, yes. in theory you can.

Ahh, so you can’t even say fg in game??
I’ve never said jsp in game since, but have accidentally said the word fg a couple times, but was never chat bugged. Should I be worried?

This post was edited by ZePhoenix on Dec 9 2017 08:08am
Gold: 450.69
Dec 9 2017 08:09am
Quote (ZePhoenix @ Dec 9 2017 11:40pm)

Blizzard and Jsp are two different entities.

They do not co-ordinate to each other so you will not get banned from Blizzard for referring to jsp.
Gold: 0.01
Dec 9 2017 08:46pm
I think Exile or something like that you can but not blizzard game.

This post was edited by LetsG0Blue on Dec 9 2017 08:46pm
Dec 9 2017 09:18pm
Quote (Chronicle420 @ Dec 9 2017 11:09pm)
Blizzard and Jsp are two different entities.

They do not co-ordinate to each other so you most likely won't, because blizzard doesn't give a fudge, but like the EULA says, you *CAN* get banned from Blizzard for referring to jsp.

Fixed it for you.

This post was edited by hming1991 on Dec 9 2017 09:20pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll