d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room >
Poll > Redvex / Bots > Banhammer
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 50.00
Dec 6 2017 04:11pm
What's D2 life without bots nowdays anyway? jsp would most likely die without the hack.
Gold: 256.43
Dec 6 2017 04:28pm
Quote (boxer_icebox @ Dec 6 2017 07:07pm)
just so everyone on this site knows, i am the one that reported the website NEW d2 Event too world of warcraft support team sense they currently have rights to blizzard,
i had a long talk with over 3 game masters over the redvex and plugins / chicken used in hardcore , down to tmc fast mod in duels and bots running item find games.
because i took the time to explain to the support team at hacks@blizzard.net how to install redvex and mask the .dll with a different name, now they know how to ban all you
fucers that use hacks and bots too obtain your gear. well guess what mother fucers, your all going down now. ive drained the swamp bigtime sense jan of this year.
as that is when i had that long talk with the support team. so all you ppl here crying over banned accounts, you can thank me for that :) have nice day.

WELL SAID HAHA, SO HAPPY THAT YOU REPORTED THEM ALL, CUZ WE REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENDS INGAME AND TOTALLY ARENT BUTTHURT RIGHT BRO ?? high five
Gold: 0.01
Dec 6 2017 06:09pm

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 6 2017 06:14pm
Lol mad much?
Gold: 1,363.36
Dec 6 2017 08:25pm
Quote (GuyonaBuffalo @ Dec 6 2017 08:09pm)

lold
Gold: 69.00
Dec 6 2017 09:30pm
lol this forum was built on d2jsp which was a bot nice meme
Gold: 78,212.00
Dec 6 2017 09:51pm
must be a ragger who got banned using et since there the only ones who even post about redvex anymore.

there's only a handful of people that even use it because if you don't know what your doing you'll just crash and there to dumb to lock realms.

and good luck for blizzard since its been released its probably the only thing that has made it threw all of there patches relatively unharmed
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2017 10:44pm
thanks to everybody here for your comments and reply. i greatly appreciate all your support for a legit server once again. and hopefully this coming ladder season nobody will have to compete with bots, and back to the decade ago (people will now start paying people too do runs) like the good old days. from a 17 year d2 veteran.
Dec 6 2017 10:48pm
@Jove and to answer your comment. same account for 17 years, same characters. never been banned. x-soldier-x id love to show you all my gear i have obtained in the past 17 years.
normally i never explain myself to people. but in your case im ganna take a few seconds to type this up, never have i used redvex nor bluevex nor etals bot or any other hack / third party
program. when you spend over a decade creating somthing, why the fuc would i throw it all away for a few programs that would take that from me? ask yourself that Jove? lmao, and
thanks for your negative comment and your assumptions. one thing my father told me in life, assumptions are the mother of all fuc ups. and you my good sir, are totally wrong with your comment.
so enjoy the fat head you have while it last. good day.

btw all my gg jewels are still for trade from my older posts. now that majority have been banned and all the gear is gone, my 40/15 and 15/15s will sell for 100 fg like hot cakes as alot of stuff that would have sold here is now GONE!!! :)

thats atleast one good thing for all the hackers on jsp, atleast you still got your forum gold lmao, so now you can go buy another game, and buy all your gear from me for high ass prices :) inflation baby!!!!

This post was edited by boxer_icebox on Dec 6 2017 10:51pm
Dec 6 2017 11:06pm
Quote (RAZORIZEDBALGAG @ Dec 6 2017 04:11pm)
What's D2 life without bots nowdays anyway? jsp would most likely die without the hack.

no offense to the jsp people, but if that happened it would make my day. reason? k. very easy. diablo 2 is dead. majority of the players hang out on jsp and chit chat.
then set up a trade game private, then trade, then s/e and go back to there daily game they play while there bot plays for them. now, if jsp died. all you noobs go back to the game
thus repopulating the mother fuker. so, if that didnt make any sense too you, best of luck. tried to break it down nice and easy for ya. have nice day.

just so you all know, bots didnt kill diablo 2, this website did. truth hurts. and haters always ganna hate.

Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev123456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll